Tinker, Tailer, Soldier, Spy m'lord Part 2

DeletedUser11866

Is anyone else tired of WD ? I sure am ...

X Apr 11, 16:36
Nibbler said:
Good news people. As of today the following tribes CREW, B@sh!?, APEX, ANGER will be helping us out with support against mayhem and psycho. Some of these tribes will may also be joining us in the war effort at some point in the future.

If you are getting attacked by either mayhem or psycho please message a member of one of the tribes above and as per terms of the treaty they should send you support.
I will let you know when a full alliance is in place.
Nibbler

Ian Beale said:
Nice One!
Gordxn said:
Cool. This should help alot
Bogart said:
Any idea when the full alliance will happen?
PrObLeM cHiLd said:
Not sure yet. Still Ironing out a few details and then we will organise a full alliance op.
full-throttle said:
This is just what we need!
Superhoops said:

You sure thats good news nibbler ? You sure they won't dismiss in a few days like FK did ?

billo74 today at 11:26
lol your kidding? as soon as we seen the attacks we were fooked so offered the villas to realm of deceit, whether you believe it or not not one player supported our villas apart from him, nicely done anyone im never bitter after losing :)

billo

billo74 today at 11:30
lol we will plod on the rim till 20 comes out, nothing good or bad to say about wd or dic but it will become evident whether they are good or not throughout the day:) hate having to turtle up cos your tribe sucks, was trying to get out and you visited too early, dont think chef will get 03, his train sucks big time but we wont be here at the weekend we will be farming on the rim lol

Oh and they have an NAP with WAR if thats useful to anyone

BRB need to go and declare on more tribes.​

DeletedUser

#gettingdesperate #morehashtags #hashtag #swag #yolo #2k14

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Oh and they have an NAP with WAR if thats useful to anyone

All you do is guess and make assumptions. W.A.R has zero naps. Two players from different tribes helped one another out, that does not mean there is ties between our tribes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

All you do is guess and make assumptions. W.A.R has zero naps. Two players from different tribes helped one another out, that does not mean there is ties between our tribes.

Yes, Volk had it confirmed that you aren't supporting them just after posting this - we are led to believe it was on a private player-to-player basis.

DeletedUser5582

Is fine posting PnP (indeed it is to be encouraged) but it helps that the quotes you make are believable. The Mighty Chen does not iron so is unlikely he would ever use the word in any context plus anyone who has ever dealt with Chen would know that he is never let anywhere near any diplomatic chat and also doesn't do details.

Now Hoops is many things but he was also voted Man Least Likely To Use the Word Epic. In fact even if you offering him the chance to say the word and in return would make his football team win something (think he would take any trophy or maybe even Best Dressed Football Team) he wouldn;t say it. I stopped reading at this point

If you have to make stuff up Volkan then your PnP will fail as it won;t convince folk and will just make yourself and your won tribe seem well a bit desperate.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Yes, Volk had it confirmed that you aren't supporting them just after posting this - we are led to believe it was on a private player-to-player basis.

Volcan posted this not an hour ago. He was well aware that it was two close players interacting with one another since midday today, yet he goes posting this made up nap crap.

I think Volcan needs to clarify why he feels the need to try negatively implementing W.A.R into everything he says and does.

DeletedUser12885

Once again mayhem big there self up on here lol LOOK AT HALF OF YOUR TRIBES STATS. BARB MUNCHERS FTW

DeletedUser11866

[qoute=]
Sir Tolga today at 16:46
We have a NAP with them, thats all I know.
Volkan today at 16:40
any dealings with WAR ?
[/quote]

This leak contacted me today, apologies for putting 'dirt' on you if it is false Gixxer

DeletedUser11866

Once again mayhem big there self up on here lol LOOK AT HALF OF YOUR TRIBES STATS. BARB MUNCHERS FTW

HEYYY, YOU'VE COME OUT OF YOUR LITTLE HOLE... I repost the stats for you ;)

mayhem has 19 barb nobles with 89 total conquers. Psycho have 3 barb nobles with 21 conquers. Thats 88 conquers and 22 barb nobles.
In numbers: 4:1 conquers:barbs

D.I.C. & WD have also 19 barb nobles, or munches, you pick, with a total of 72 conquers. 53 - 19

Which is 7.57:2.71 conquers:barbs.

That makes you have a higher ratio of barb munches than us thus making you the actual barb munchers :icon_rolleyes:, keep it up :)

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
A W.A.R player supported a WD player, his mate. Im not in the habit of repeating myself, I choose actions over words.

Im sure Volcan, being the almighty PnP starter he is, is a big enough boy to come out and say why he speaks of W.A.R in the negative at every possible opportunity. Mayhem took 1 villa off WD today, hardly worth this PnP imo.

DeletedUser12885

That makes you have a higher ratio of barb munches than us thus making you the actual barb munchers :icon_rolleyes:, keep it up :)

Ummm you said 'you' i think you'll find i'm not in WD. Just know who's better and have respect for people who don't try big themselves up on the forum. Maybe if you played like you talk you may win a world

DeletedUser11866

I just posted why I think WAR has nap with WD and you chose to ignore it and take it back to the supporting thing ...

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
You posted a copy n paste, probably a made up skype conversation, proof of absolute noting, and most certainly not reason enough to post assumptions like above. I dont know what they have us marked as, i dont care. What i care about is why you take every opportunity, feel the need, to speak ill of my tribe.

DeletedUser3371

Well lookie , lookie here ... isn't this a funny old thread ... and whoever said spies aren't fun to play with?

0e6b4042d2e2f015a212cb89a79c0a43.png

I could say plenty but I think 'tis true that a picture can say a thousand words, and that this 1 covers what help APEX are giving to WD!

Is fine posting PnP (indeed it is to be encouraged) but it helps that the quotes you make are believable. The Mighty Chen does not iron so is unlikely he would ever use the word in any context plus anyone who has ever dealt with Chen would know that he is never let anywhere near any diplomatic chat and also doesn't do details.

If you promise to come straight back and apologies personally to all of us I will forward you some mails of Chen doing excatly what you say he doesn't.

That is, discussing at length, diplomatic details with yours truely! Would you tell everyone else the truth if I proved it to you by forwarding those mails?

Will you apologise to us all for telling the most blatant fibs?

Naugthy Jo!

DeletedUser5582

I will apologise if you also forward the mail when Hoops says the word "epic"!

DeletedUser5582

Apologise now

What for? For saying that I don't believe the Volkan PnP? Never. The Mighty Chen is a most personable guy indeed every tribe should have one (but only one two would drive you nuts). His ability to charm, amuse, astound and confound are legendary. Has he conducted diplo on Uk19? Probably I have no idea. Should he be allowed to conduct diplo? Well there is a question.

Hoops saying epic? I don;t think so nor do I think the Mighty Chen "irons out details" is just isn;t the thing either of them would say.

So I say prove me wrong and of course I will apologise.

But I say Volkan won;t be able to as is simply made up. I say this from knowing them both. I also say that mails showing Chen involved in diplomacy won;t prove that Volkan is posting fibs.

Prove me wrong!

Last edited by a moderator: