Tinker, Tailer, Soldier, Spy m'lord Part 2

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Volkan, your excuse for lying is blaming your spy for fabricating your copy and paste opening post. Man up me boy if your going implicate W.A.R in anything public and call me out.

DeletedUser12885

Volkan, your excuse for lying is blaming your spy for fabricating your copy and paste opening post. Man up me boy if your going implicate W.A.R in anything public and call me out.

Nah, volkan is all talk like most of mayhem lol can't fight worth a dam haha

DeletedUser12428

Nah, volkan is all talk like most of mayhem lol can't fight worth a dam haha

Talk is cheap mate, dont care what tribe your in or your past "experiance", actions speak louder than words so stop hiding behind false names and come round my vills for some cookies :p

DeletedUser

85J5N.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you've all had quite enough fun here. I have infracted several people for swearing here, as somehow they thought they weren't breaking rules because someone else said it first.

If you think another post has broken the rules, REPORT IT and just move on. Don't reply any further. A moderator will then look at the entire thread and review it as soon as they get the chance.

Any more silliness and I'm locking this thread. I don't mind being lenient with spam but a few of you guys totally took advantage of that here.

DeletedUser

Seems we've been caught lads, guess we can't sign off as blue anymore :-(

I see a lot of WD mouthing off on these externals, however I see little action in game. Put as much effort into the game as you do here, then perhaps we'll all have a decent show to watch. You've talked the talk, time to walk the walk?

blue

DeletedUser

It was the joke Rhodododododren, thanks for killing it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser11866

I see a lot of WD mouthing off on these externals, however I see little action in game. Put as much effort into the game as you do here, then perhaps we'll all have a decent show to watch. You've talked the talk, time to walk the walk?

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser5774

Before I retire again for a while, where I'll hopefully be back for UK20 (or here, if SexySmurf survives under it's new ownership) I managed to get this peak into Greece's tribal forums. In terms of how a spy can be truly devastating? Well, when this thread was started I wanted to tell you all about the misdirection and planning I put, as stated in the Spring Cleaning thread created by LightyJo. Alas, it didn't work and is perhaps a testament to how a spy can be damaging for the unintended target.

DeletedUser

So in short what SexySmurf was trying to say is that Bobadinho was the spy :)

DeletedUser12885

Seems we've been caught lads, guess we can't sign off as blue anymore :-(

blue

OMG lol!! Ummm, please link me to these WD members 'mouthing off' As i haven't seen any haha! All i see is mayhem

DeletedUser

OMG lol!! Ummm, please link me to these WD members 'mouthing off' As i haven't seen any haha! All i see is mayhem

there isnt any just CJ saying its better than the cinema and tiger agreeing with Gixxer hes confusing our guys with other tribes

DeletedUser12641

and look at us mate we are going strong and getting stronger all the time,
long way to go but remarks about mayhem are not very good well they really dont know us very well :]