Tinker, Tailer, Soldier, Spy m'lord Part 2

DeletedUser5582

itwillbeoverbychristmas

Kilroy is XIII

either of us (or both for uber checks) will publish. The truth is out there (and is epic!)

DeletedUser5582

NoodleXI Apr 11, 17:54
Apologies for the assumptions - we're all about kicking WD while they're down at the moment. :)

Regards,
Noodle

Pinky and the Brain Apr 11, 17:56
Im not concerned with the flaming on WD. What i am concerned about is W.A.R being mentioned time, and time again.

NoodleXI Apr 11, 18:01
Understandably.
On a side note, your K is starting to look more and more Pink each day.

Best of luck.

Pinky and the Brain Apr 11, 18:06
And yours, red.

NoodleXI Apr 11, 18:09
;)

NoodleXI Apr 11, 18:10
Haven't spoken to Volk about this yet - don't see the need to until a little more surfaces - looks like we're going to have a nice little war on our hands sometime soon. :)

This message has been forwarded by NoodleXI.

NoodleXI Apr 11, 19:53
As you'll read I didn't want to forward it to you unless he placed a real threat.

NoodleXI Apr 11, 21:09
Here you go.

there we go.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
I hope I haven't derailed your thread Volcan, or ruined your chances of getting that nap your begging off Alpha :)

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
We shall see inferior Volcan :) Dont post crap about W.A.R without foundation again. As mails are flying around IG, perhaps i might have that extract with Sir Tolga please

I love it when the anti Gix brigade come out in force lmao. I rimmed you Kilroy before didnt i?

DeletedUser

I love it when the anti Gix brigade come out in force lmao. I rimmed you Kilroy before didnt i?

They have a reason you liar.

Don't you dare act superior. Especially not in this thread.

Also, what does you rimming somebody have to do with anything? It just means you eat even more rubbish than this thread shows.

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
aww, dont be upset :( I was merely proving his so said proof is easily falsified.

DeletedUser

I rimmed you Kilroy before didnt i?

Nope, I've only been sent to the rim once by . . . I can't even remember the name . . . began with a 'P' I think, it was on World 1 anyway. Not at all saying you couldn't as I'm a pretty average player, but either way it wouldn't have any impact on the fact you went fabricating information.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

I could not say, but with Volkan being proven right already in this thread and Sir Tolga being one of my Barons on World 1, I'm going to say 'no'.

Oh! You inspired my curiosity, it was JLettice who rimmed me :)

Kilroy

DeletedUser11866

I didn't fabricate it, was just going by the information I had ... if it is false it is false, you can only be as good as your spy/spies in PnP's.

DeletedUser

I am lost, wasn't the real point that the original thread was fabricated with a home made forum thread, the challenge was made by Jo and has not been answered, we all know gix made the mail up but was the PnP from dreamland as well ?

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
I could not say, but with Volkan being proven right already in this thread and Sir Tolga being one of my Barons on World 1, I'm going to say 'no'.

Kilroy

No? :D

As mails are flying around IG, perhaps i might have that extract with Sir Tolga please

Didnt you play Uk 10 or perhaps was it 14?

DeletedUser11866

I am lost, wasn't the real point that the original thread was fabricated with a home made forum thread, the challenge was made by Jo and has not been answered, we all know gix made the mail up but was the PnP from dreamland as well ?

I can screen shot those as well, I just don't like wasting time haha

I don't like to achieve my goals by lying

This article was simply to put dirt on WD but for some reason Gix has pulled the focus on WAR and it backfired horribly.

DeletedUser

Didnt you play Uk 10 or perhaps was it 14?

Oh! I was on 15 and merged accounts a wee bit too rapidly and got wiped out by . . . SlumDog08 I believe. I might have started 10 on a co-played account but soon lost interest early on. Either way, like I say, I'm a very average player, so I certainly wouldn't put it passed you.

Kilroy