Tinker, Tailer, Soldier, Spy m'lord Part 2

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
I can screen shot those as well, I just don't like wasting time haha

I don't like to achieve my goals by lying

This article was simply to put dirt on WD but for some reason Gix has pulled the focus on WAR and it backfired horribly.

You have lied many times in this thread. You put the focus on W.A.R

/me waits for..

As mails are flying around IG, perhaps i might have that extract with Sir Tolga please

DeletedUser11866

You have pulled the attention on yourself for one reason or another.

Again this is about WD and to put dirt on them.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
What have we learned today about screen shots? :D

As a close to my posting in this thread (i doubt it like lol), i suggest you dont make untrue claims about W.A.R, And maybe advise your minons who think their safe on here, to not disrespect me publicly, as IG is where i seek my vengeance.

Best of luck with that nap ;)

DeletedUser12885

You have pulled the attention on yourself for one reason or another.

Again this is about WD and to put dirt on them.

This does not put dirt on WD lol. Do you believe everything said to you? Jesus, Alpha are allies with WD Volkan... Its nice to see no one from WD actually posts here much as they know what you say is a load of lies. Step up a bit in game and when you're closer to me you will know about it because i'm gunna love taking you out of the game. And trust me it will be easy.

DeletedUser11866

I have not said anything which isnt backed up by facts which are available to me, if my sources are deceiving me fine. You are just trying to look for an excuse to be the 'defendant' though now everyone can add 2 and 2 and understand that you will be the aggressor.

Im tired gix i wont be posting on this thread anymore

EDIT: this is for speedmerchant, follow my posts all you want, claim all you want, till you give us your in game name you mean absolutely nothing, if you rim me GJ to you, if I rim you there wont be any fun in it if you dont tell us your name because we wont know when I rimmed you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sorry to go back to the original thread but is what you said below true, this is the crux of the matter or did you lie about it and make it up along with the replies, I hope you have a screenshot and proof of this available because it seems like nothing is going to be taken at face value ever again on this forum lol

PS .. you dont think you have been set up do you volkan, cos it sure looks that way, your sleaze attempt has just got you on the wrong side of WAR by the looks of it and thats gotta be good for WD .... ;)

Apr 11, 16:36
Originally Posted by Nibbler
Good news people. As of today the following tribes CREW, B@sh!?, APEX, ANGER will be helping us out with support against mayhem and psycho. Some of these tribes will may also be joining us in the war effort at some point in the future.

If you are getting attacked by either mayhem or psycho please message a member of one of the tribes above and as per terms of the treaty they should send you support.
I will let you know when a full alliance is in place.
Nibbler

DeletedUser

WD don't need to post on here, Volkan can make himself look silly all on his own. Like the above Say's don't believe all you read or even told. I would have thought you'd know better than that being so experienced.

DeletedUser12885

I find this funny lol Nothing big like Gix has only 2 worlds with W.A.R and you? I have respect for proven players, Nibbler, chen, Gix, Tiger, Aj, shaun the list could go on a little longer BUT you and most definitely any mayhem would never get on that list in a million years because you guys are too big headed on the forum. I don't care if Gix lied! Volkan did too and thats what he does most of the time. Prove what you can do in game and not on the forum lol. Mayhem won't last anymore than another 3months guarantee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11112

well i had a crappy day at work, decided to read the externals for the first time in weeks and stumbled across this little gem, im now laughing my socks off, its brilliant, can someone pass volcan a shovel its getting embarrassing for him lol

excellent work guys this is THE best way to get more activity in the dying external forums, again, pure brilliance pmsl!

DeletedUser12885

The start of this thread was never said by Nibbler or anyone in WD lol, Volkan made it all up. How can anyone possibly prove that he is lying if it was never said? I've played under a few names on uk, this is one of them. I play w19 under a different one. Anyone guess what it is i will be surprised lol

DeletedUser12428

Why not just tell us instead of hiding behind another name

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
It was proven that GIXXER lied

I think all this is great :D I never claimed it to be the truth, indeed the very first people to know it was fabricated were the dukes of Alpha, as i mailed them the very minute I made the post lmao. We all have been in stitches over this, especially as Volkan went brown nosing in a panic. He even doubted his own Baron lmao. Im pretty sure i would not have mailed Alpha, and would have changed every word in the mail if i had planned to pass it off as real. My point simply was, dont believe every PnP without cast proof.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Anyway, let's get this thread back on topic.

Volcan I am not tired of WD, although I can see why you would be (wars are tiring, I know the struggle). IMO, things will get a lot harder for your fine tribe if APEX (who are very closely located to WD, and are no lightweights) starts to take an active interest in defending. Also, from the number of replies to the forum post, it seems like WD is still very active and has OK morale.

Best of luck Volcan and company!

EDIT: I meant if APEX got interested in defending WD. Sorry for any confusion my sloppy English caused.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Yes, lets get back to the main topic of Volcan showing his hand to W.A.R, and avoid talking of stoopids multi accounts incase the mods check his ips, and let us let him act all fake and nice now after all his racist remarks and insults, and his multi forum account user name made soley for the purpose of easily offending people

Volkan, your very quite, and your online on skype and IG

Last edited:

DeletedUser11866

dont appreciate being accused of things like that gix, dont confuse others with yourself.

Erm yea st00pid was just trying to make a bit of banter :D but on a serious IF Apex decide to help out WD things will get a lot tougher admittedly