Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy m'lord

DeletedUser12885

Nope, never been rimmed - I've only ever given up due to real life reasons (mainly exams-related) and gifted my account to either alwaysjaco (on .net), ushmush (on .co.uk) or my tribe at the time. Maybe that's difficult for you to understand. :)

More like you quit before you get rimmed lets be honest now. You stay on w19 you will be rimmed by me :) i'm a lot closer than you thinl;)

DeletedUser9933

That declaration should have been a video, like on 11, ppl could get through it :D
/M

DeletedUser

Let's be honest now, I've only ever quit when life has been tough for me i.e. exams, illnesses and such. But I'm sure you've enjoyed being a keyboard warrior before, so I'll try not to steal your thunder. :)

DeletedUser12885

Let's be honest now, I've only ever quit when life has been tough for me i.e. exams, illnesses and such. But I'm sure you've enjoyed being a keyboard warrior before, so I'll try not to steal your thunder. :)

We all know RL comes first... No doubt. Keyboard warrior? lol Mayhem are the keyboard warriors by looking at the forum jesus!

DeletedUser

i think you mistake keyboard warriors for being active and trying to promote public forum use, i think most of our talking has been done in the actual game

DeletedUser12885

i think you mistake keyboard warriors for being active and trying to promote public forum use, i think most of our talking has been done in the actual game

Oh yes it has lol with all the barbs and internals! You guys got a good name for yourself lol. Maybe try take more enemy villages? Not concentrate on being barb munchers and merging with tribes the other side of your enemy as you can't take them alone. Well like i said you guys will all quit soon :) trust me ;)

DeletedUser11866

From a purely tactician move, it was brilliant, from your reaction and the reactions of your leadership I know it was the right move.

And it wasn't a merge if you haven't noticed yet

DeletedUser12834

From a purely tactician move, it was brilliant, from your reaction and the reactions of your leadership I know it was the right move.

And it wasn't a merge if you haven't noticed yet

:lol:

DeletedUser11866

Not concentrate on being barb munchers

mayhem has 19 barb nobles with 89 total conquers. Psycho have 3 barb nobles with 21 conquers. Thats 88 conquers and 22 barb nobles.
In numbers: 4:1 conquers:barbs

D.I.C. & WD have also 19 barb nobles, or munches, you pick, with a total of 72 conquers. 53 - 19

Which is 7.57:2.71 conquers:barbs.

That makes you have a higher ratio of barb munches than us thus making you the actual barb munchers :icon_rolleyes:, keep it up :)

Please correct me if I have done some maths wrong, not my strongest point :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4411

Please correct me if I have done some maths wrong, not my strongest point :lol:

would love to

mayhem has 19 barb nobles with 89 total conquers. Psycho have 3 barb nobles with 21 conquers. Thats 88 conquers and 22 barb nobles.
In numbers: 4:1 conquers:barbs

89+21=110
110/5
5:1

It works in your favor, DAMN IT

DeletedUser11866

but you need to do it with 88, or am i missing something ? because the 22 of 110 is barbs hence doesnt count

DeletedUser12834

but you need to do it with 88, or am i missing something ? because the 22 of 110 is barbs hence doesnt count

Lol volkan you are right, dno what that other guy did. He put 21 barbs when its 19+3 to start

DeletedUser11866

We all know RL comes first... No doubt. Keyboard warrior? lol Mayhem are the keyboard warriors by looking at the forum jesus!

Where have you disappeared too lad ? You talk too much and now when the time has come to walk .. pufff you've all disappeared.