It's the worst kind of pain you'll know

Give up your vills all broken.
And let your mistakes pass on
Cause the things that you lost wont be worth what it cost
And in time you'll be glad their gone.

Weep not for roads untraveled
Weep not for secrets unseen
May your death never end and if you need a friend,
There's a space here along... the... rim!!!.

=============================================================

For the next part and before i get mails from SAS saying we can't do it without WG...

This plan has been in the works nigh on 8 months between me, assassin (adam) and the 2 councils of TIR and WG

Its has from around March and our joint op against Magic been the plan to merge for the final war..

and today is the day all the planning has come down too..

WG have merged 17 of their active members into TIR creating ~TIR~ and ~TWI~

WG have kept SAS in place for a while whilst TIR took the south and much of the North east from under SAS without even a hint of incoming..

Im not sure but from the mails i have gotten SAS were pledging alot of bets on WG turning on TIR but as this plan was in place for so long this would never have happened as Grawler tried to turn them on us in the SYn war all those months ago...

So i say good luck to you all involved on world 11

and lets go out with a bang :)

regards

matt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its over now. Is there any point in a war with them?

DeletedUser

why not, as most will agree the worlds been getting a bit boring.. hopefully this will provide 1 last spark if only for a short time...

DeletedUser

Finally! What have you lot been up to in the last fortnight? :p

DeletedUser

Stats of 14 hours

statsbx.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

DeletedUser10780

Pretty dumb war really - you have all 12 secrets - put them together and bang 48hrs later you win the world.

Anything else is weak leadership really - everybody knows that when you have someone beat - take them out asap.

Sounds like egos ruling heads to me

DeletedUser

well from the way we see it there are 24 million points worth of enemy we dont want to see much of at the end of the world.. all of TIR's war so far have been pretty easy so we thought for the end we would give ourselves a challenge to brighten up this dull becoming world.

DeletedUser10780

Case and point.

Anything could go wrong - We all have seen tribes implode before.

When you have the win in your hands - you don't play with it, you take it.

Poor leadership...

DeletedUser

Pretty dumb war really - you have all 12 secrets - put them together and bang 48hrs later you win the world.

Anything else is weak leadership really - everybody knows that when you have someone beat - take them out asap.

Sounds like egos ruling heads to me

Your whole ego thesis is entirely redundant and I would go as far as to suggest that it counters your own argument - this is a game, the purpose is to have fun. The stereotypical egotistical maniac does not perceive this as a game, but rather as a vocation, thus sapping a large amount of fun in favour of sheer competition. Now, does this apply to ~TIR~? No. If an ego was a ruling factor here, ~TIR~ would be anxious to win the world as soon as possible, to secure bragging rights faster.

~TIR~ are adhering to the nature of the game, unlike many. They are both seizing the prospect of fun before closure and, quite generously, delaying their win to offer SAS a slice of that cake.

If the leadership was weak, they would not have won this world. Having been on the other side of Matt's scheming, I can safely say that a leader half as good as Matt would be an asset to any tribe. If you are so opposed to this kind of leadership, ask yourself this; how is it that you are not winning? That paints your tribe (I don't know who, and it's irrelevant) in a terrible light, surely?

DeletedUser

thanks liam :)

we aren't playing with the win.. we are simply edging out another fun few weeks with good old fashioned attacking and defending on both sides..

we won't be taking 100% of SAS so they will all see the worlds end but want to end the world when we feel we have properly earnt it... anything can go wrong but this plan and all these members now friends have been in place for so long the chances of that happening are very minimal..

if we ended it now and didnt even declare on SAS all i would get is mails from people saying we didnt win it properly..

matt

DeletedUser10780

If the leadership was weak, they would not have won this world.

Sorry do you not understand the conditions of this world? The fact is IT HAS NOT BEEN WON. Until the leadership actually stop messing around and secure the win they risk losing everything. That would be poor leadership.

As for adhering to the nature of the game - contradictory argument as the nature of this world is to gather secrets. By not gathering the secrets in one place, TIR are going against the nature of the world. Oh and by the way - the nature of the game is not to win by underhand dealings on skype - it's about nukes and nobles. If they do win in the end - well done, but cheap win.

The fact is TIR want to rub the potential win into SAS's faces. That's all about ego, your 'fun' argument is totally spurious.

Maybe the truth is that you can't gather the secrets as that would cause half of your family tribe to come away as losers - only 25 players can be in the winning side?

Personally I'd be pestering the duke to finish the job. 'Matt' is obviously reluctant - I wonder what his real reason is?

DeletedUser

war stats 1571 takes - 97 losses..

also if the tribe wanted to end the world now all they have to do is ask.. everyone has a say in our tribes its not a dictatorship...

as for underhand dealings im not going into detail as every tribe we have faced on this world has tried against us.. or would you like to see the mails from 1 - SYN dukes trying to turn the world on us or 2 - SAS dukes asking WG to turn on us...

as for the end game the mods have been contacted and its all sorted.. do you think we wouldnt have had that sorted before we brought in our WG friends?

edit...

to clear this up.. we have NOT changed the win conditions of the world or asked for settings to be changed.. the conditions etc..etc.. are still all the same so all the people bowing up the above comment can stop..

all i have asked is that when we move the secret to larger tribe can the other 1 be mentioned on the forums too.. THATS ALL..

as for 'the real reason' i would invite anyone to make speculations and comments but the fact is we want to take out SAS (a tribe we have always planned to war since we took out DEATH) if you want other reasons please consult your own paranoia..

matt

DeletedUser10780

So you've even carved things up with the mods. Gone against the spirit of the world and it's small membership quota? Cheap, why not just recruit everyone and square it with the mods then?

You want to take out SAS - crap leadership - no point to it, collect the secrets and win the world.

All about your ego and you wanting people to congratulate you - after all why bother with the crap up in the 'declaration' - just declare and get on with it - instead your massage your ego with a silly video and a poem and go about justifying yourself to the world.

It's a war game mate - you don't need all that crap. It's a cry for attention really

DeletedUser

im sorry if you think the declaration is 'crap' but its meant to be a fun new way of declaring...

as for your opinion of me forgive me if i choose to ignore it.. and without sounding like a &*^% would the members have stayed in the tribe for this long if i was a egomaniac and only cared about what people thought of me..

i think your mistaking the fact that im nothing more than a proud member of TIR and TWI

as for the mods.. i haven't carved things up.. we understand only 1 tribe will win and thats how its staying.. all i asked for was that both can be mentioned as none of us really care about the pp for winning the world.. i would happily move down as would a load of others into the tribe without the secrets at the end so someone else can have the PP..

matt

DeletedUser10780

TIR mate - you're not in TWI. That's a different tribe - or at least it should be.

Fun way of declaring - maybe for you. The rest of us just think you have far too much time on your hands - sad really.

Oh and by the way if you are ignoring my opinion, why do you keep responding to it? Ego...

DeletedUser

i see TIR and TWI as the same.. why wouldn't i...

'the rest of us' im glad to see you can speak for so many...

as for ignoring you.. im responding too the fact that you have a problem with me and the tribe not your attacks at me personally..

but im sure your next post will include another small hissy fit about what iv just written :)

matt

DeletedUser10780

Hmmm TIR and TWI - in the eyes of the mods would be different tribes, allies maybe but different tribes, otherwise you're bending the rules to suit yourself.

I don't need to have a hissy mate - I'm enjoying baiting you and you bite everytime - funny really.

This is more of a laugh than anything else - watching you squirm and justify yourself.

Yep, you will win the world congrats. All I'm pointing out is this whole war is pointless and the reasons behind it are not the most chivalrous.

People will think better of you if you just admitted that.

Bored now.

(Hey I managed a full convo without feeling the need to sign every post)

DeletedUser

you call it bait i call it a conversation...

i explained before not both tribes will WIN the world and every member understands that..

pointless war.. would you like me to offer peace and then wait for your post about how we 'couldn't take you' etc..etc..

i don't know if your just annoyed or you are worried about spending 3 quid more on a months extra PP but im quite content on all friends iv made on here and what they think of me.. :)

have a nice day..

matt

DeletedUser10780

Oops can't let you have last word :)

For the record - I'm not in SAS!

DeletedUser

i didn't say you were i just assume your on world 11 somewhere via the posts your making

matt