TIR declare on SAS and the 'secret plan'

DeletedUser

Sorry do you not understand the conditions of this world? The fact is IT HAS NOT BEEN WON. Until the leadership actually stop messing around and secure the win they risk losing everything. That would be poor leadership.

As for adhering to the nature of the game - contradictory argument as the nature of this world is to gather secrets. By not gathering the secrets in one place, TIR are going against the nature of the world. Oh and by the way - the nature of the game is not to win by underhand dealings on skype - it's about nukes and nobles. If they do win in the end - well done, but cheap win.

The fact is TIR want to rub the potential win into SAS's faces. That's all about ego, your 'fun' argument is totally spurious.

Maybe the truth is that you can't gather the secrets as that would cause half of your family tribe to come away as losers - only 25 players can be in the winning side?

Personally I'd be pestering the duke to finish the job. 'Matt' is obviously reluctant - I wonder what his real reason is?

Tribal Wars. 'Tribal' is not associated with a singular entity - the number of tribes is irrelevant, particularly when the tribes in question came out on top in the early game to allow future dealings in the first place. SAS did the same - I duked one of their allies, DEATH. They also had FATE, KTZ, Dogg... ~TIR~ just did it so much better, and I say that as an opponent.

Now, I grow tired of your drivel. Is your childish and irrelevant outcry of false injustice not a plea for attention in itself? Ego.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue here - is fun bad? :S

DeletedUser11491

Wouldn't waste your time responding any further Matt. She clearly has aspirations for tribal leadership without the ability to actually do the job. Instead, comes on here to badmouth those who can actually do it very well!!

For info hollyrose, I'm in TWI and when we win this world, I will have been every much a part of it as matt or anybody else in TIR. I know that, they know that and all who have come across us know that - the Premium Points - haha - none of us give a rats about the prem or even being mentioned in forums etc.

We are part of this as we enjoy the game but moreso because we have all become good pals and the banter is superb.

Maybe you want to tell us how your tribal leadership CV reads cos I'm reckoning there ain't much on it so you choose to snipe (pardon the pun) at those who are proven in that field???

We win the world how and when we choose - not when commentators and pundits think we should!!

So stroll on!!

MIKE

DeletedUser10780

Says the guy who screwed his mates in KTZ to be on the winning side, oh you won't be though TIR will be the winning side - not TWI.

and can't tell a man from a woman either.

I've never mentioned prem points, it's obviously on your minds though.

As for posting my CV - if your that desparate to get rid of matt, I'll take the job

Like I said bored with you lot now

DeletedUser11491

Says the guy who screwed his mates in KTZ to be on the winning side, oh you won't be though TIR will be the winning side - not TWI.

As for posting my CV - if your that desparate to get rid of matt, I'll take the job

Firstly, for how long has holly or rose been a blokes name?????

On the PP, fair enough it was Matt who mentioned it but no, I dont think I'm that pushed for £20 quid now and then so that really aint an issue!!!

I never screwed anybody in KTZ. I worked my ass off in there puttin ops together and makin sure things ran steady along with smig/jobo etc. and we were a bloody good team for a while!! KTZ started failing because of issues in the council and I got my invite to TWI because of that graft I'd put in with KTZ. I took that up because whingers like you wont step up to the mark!!!!

Tell us who you are and we can talk on a level field then!!!!

If you're not willing to do that then there's not a lot more I can discuss with you!!!

DeletedUser

Oh, my. You really belong in a subordinate position.

DeletedUser

I have to say at times i questioned how Matt tackled some things at the start, but over the course of the world I have learnt to trust him, after all he put up with me doing nothing for weeks on end, :icon_biggrin:, this world has always lacked that hunger and fire i have found on 6 & 10 for me, and Matt does not really need bragging rights, i believe he has 2 world wins all ready, I think all of us were waiting for the SAS War, I would of took on W.G and SAS before ending the world but that is cause i was itching for fight which didnt mean me sending nukes for 3 days walk just to clear the village with the 1st nuke, which is what a lot of wars in the past have been, I do feel if SAS missed the wrath of TIR, that would be plain pointless and I know for sure I would of felt like I had wasted months, for a disappointing end result,

Im guessing you were one the poor souls to cross our path :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10780

Someone's clearly mad.

Yeah, pushty does need a sense of humour.

and Smig, do your own dishes, stop begging me to do it :)

and for the record - I've always gone by Hollyrose and never played this world.

and Mike - Holly and Rose are my daughters :)

DeletedUser10780

don't need to say anything - I totally agree with your sig

DeletedUser

I see your signature is also reflective of what you have to say.

DeletedUser10780

That's more like it - a bit of banter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6032

Let me clarify were there seams to be some confusion. You will have to excuse the delay but I wanted to get my facts correct before posting.

World 11 End Game states the world will be Won by the Tribe holding the 12 different secrets for 48 hours. "Tribe" Singular. There is no prize or acknowledgement for anything other than this.

When World 11 closes and TIR hold the 12 secrets for 48 hours I will acknowledge that TIR have won.

All other Tribes Win nothing and will not be acknowledged.

This has been in some people’s eyes a dirty world. One of under the counter deals and backroom skype promises

Matt you played the only game that could have won this world and for that you have my acknowledgement.

As to the comments made by yourself regarding my attempts to get WG to change sides rol did you ever think I seriously thought it was going to work. My friends in TW are extensive I have been playing this game for longer than I care to acknowledge and my Intel was sound about you and your plans. You upset enough people creating it for them to advise me and then it wasn’t difficult to put it together especially with the odd tip off rol

What I dislike and this is not aimed at you is people grabbing all they can and then jumping ship to save their skins for those people I have no respect and a very long memory

Well the ink is nearly dry on the end papers for World 11 – don’t leave it too long if the 1500 axe and spear attacks keep coming In night bonus I might do myself serious harm laughing.

DeletedUser

thanks for the acknowledgement... and im not saying you had no idea BUT if you did know what was coming why didn't you act on it.. it has been a 'dirty' world but the opportunities and tactics missed by our enemy tribes have helped us on a par with our own plans...

but i bet we can go on all day about world 11 and what could have happened.. :)

as for attacks.. we have a few people messing about.. i found a village i own with 11,000 axes and 200 lc as a building nuke. but i think the world needed this war so we could all have some fun and banter before xmas rather than us just abruptly ending the world..

matt

DeletedUser

Can a mod please correct this thread and come out public and state that the end conditions have not changed in anyway>>>>>

DeletedUser

[sa]For the record no settings have been changed in any way and absolutely no secret agreements with mods have been made either (nor will there ever be)...[/sa]

DeletedUser10780

There it is then - congrats to the 25 players in TIR that will win the world.

To TWI, I hope the Kool-Aid tasted nice, as it's the only consolation you'll have when you lose the world with the rest of the tribes

DeletedUser

Yawn... just Yawn hollyrose.lol