Tis the season to Be Jolly (well nearly)

DeletedUser5528

Oh yes you got it right, this time comes but once a year and costs a fortune.. But do not fear as your financial buddy (me) is here..

:xmas_cool:

So as I am in a joyous and giving mood here is the Advice to all players not within the TFF fold...

As it has become clear the majority of the Death tribe have just given up and only a few core players will be here to the end I suggest this for the rest of you..

Go spend time with your loved ones and friends and whoever..

Do not waste anymore time in a battle you are shamefully losing.....

Do not waste any more money on paying for defeat...

Hit Delete and your problems will be gone..

You know it makes sense..

So with this cheerful message I wish you all good tidings and hope you have found the Advice top class.

:xmas_smile:

DeletedUser

Go spend time with your loved ones and friends and whoever..

lost that when i clicked register,

Do not waste anymore time in a battle you are shamefully losing.....

Do not waste any more money on paying for defeat...

Hit Delete and your problems will be gone..

As long as i do my best, i wont fell shame

but im here till the end

:xmas_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5528

ah young chaz I applaud your loyalty. I know you are feeling all warm inside at the prospect of being given a large account in such a prestigious tribe ,, I wonder though ...... Has it not crossed your mind by looking around the tribe death and the numerous accounts they have sat that they didn't give you an opportunity they managed to off load a sit onto whichever fool was willing to take it,, that just happened to be you ?

DeletedUser7797

It seems to me that Dan is desperate for the Death team to give up. but we all know that ain't gonna happen.

Happy seasonal greetings.

This will be a long and bloody war and who knows where it will all end, most people had given up on Lazarus!

DeletedUser7797

Just an observation, you seem to keep trying to persuade the DEATH team to give up.

DeletedUser

Just an observation, you seem to keep trying to persuade the DEATH team to give up.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact slaughtering you guys is getting a bit boring? Am not sure you're even trying anymore! :icon_sad:
But no, I'm sure it's because we are getting beat so badly. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I are Teddy. :p

Not my problem you don't know me.(Technically nobody knows who I am but shhhh!) ;)

DeletedUser

you let me know who are i will have a look, and will see what damage i can inflict to you

DeletedUser

I'm that lousy co guy who got ditched by the main player a couple months ago.

Oh wait that doesn't help you. :)

Ed, don't you dare blow my cover, it's fun when people don't know who I am! :D

DeletedUser

you complain we dont attack you, but dont reveal who you are

DeletedUser7797

I'm that lousy co guy who got ditched by the main player a couple months ago.

Oh wait that doesn't help you. :)

Ed, don't you dare blow my cover, it's fun when people don't know who I am! :D

I can hardly read what you're writing.

Brighter lights and stronger spectacles needed.!!!!!

DeletedUser

ah young chaz I applaud your loyalty. I know you are feeling all warm inside at the prospect of being given a large account in such a prestigious tribe ,, I wonder though ...... Has it not crossed your mind by looking around the tribe death and the numerous accounts they have sat that they didn't give you an opportunity they managed to off load a sit onto whichever fool was willing to take it,, that just happened to be you ?

maybe, but is nice to play the game for what its meant to be fun, watch your troops crash against my walls, maybe im a mug for taking the account but im having a laugh on it
normally, i am on part of a council, so probably take the game to serious at time,

DeletedUser

When did I complain you don't attack me? Just saying breaking stacks gets boring after a while....

Also you couldn't reach me anyway, sorry ;(

I can hardly read what you're writing.

Brighter lights and stronger spectacles needed.!!!!!

Is this better? :icon_rolleyes:

It's my colour. If you don't like it, deal with it.

DeletedUser

Yes there is! It ruins my fun. :L

Plus it'll be terrible when everyone realises I stink at this game :icon_cry: