Tis the season to Be Jolly (well nearly)

DeletedUser5528

DEATH ARE NOT GIVING UP....

ok Redleg you seem to command a certain amount of respect so I thought I would go have a look at why..

So in the last 6 months ish, you have nobled 340+ villages (not excluding overnobles).. Now this is impressive in itself till you look at them , 26 ish were TFF villages (well done)

The Rest were either barbs or internals.

So when you say Death are not giving up I take you include yourself in that and assume further that you are not giving up barbs and internalling..

All Hail redleg!

DeletedUser7797

ok Redleg you seem to command a certain amount of respect so I thought I would go have a look at why..

So in the last 6 months ish, you have nobled 340+ villages (not excluding overnobles).. Now this is impressive in itself till you look at them , 26 ish were TFF villages (well done)

The Rest were either barbs or internals.

So when you say Death are not giving up I take you include yourself in that and assume further that you are not giving up barbs and internalling..

All Hail redleg!

I've also been making lots of cups of tea and cleaning the villages from top to bottom.

You may recall that i was a victim of the great cull of DEATH villages by the powers that be. I am nearly back to where I was, it has been boring hard work but it gives me a beak from the duster and the tea-pot.

DeletedUser5582

lol it does seem that a lot of you Shroud Wearers spend way too much time dusting (Chaz is, according to his profile, a keen duster too).

Perhaps this is Siro's influence and the reason for the rapid decline of your tribe?

Are there any more Deathly Dusters lurking out there?! I feel this story may run and run......

DeletedUser

You may recall that i was a victim of the great cull of DEATH villages by the powers that be.

Was that really 6 months ago, how time flies.

DeletedUser8856

^^

Well these posts from you Dan get more and more exciting, you seriously wonder why half of death don't talk on the externals.

Hey so we've slowed down once again, we've just lost a 10 mil player we had over 6 mil in barbs anyway, one player has family issues and one is in hospital .. Sue us, we're just getting on with it and won't be giving up

I are teddy, I was almost certain you are on milnes ..

DeletedUser5582

^^

Well these posts from you Dan get more and more exciting, you seriously wonder why half of death don't talk on the externals.

too busy dusting Siro that's why no need to hide this any more so don't fret

DeletedUser5528

oh my god lets all break out the violins,,

Siro last time you came on these forums you bought an ism with you so have been quite happy you have been off of them,, go back to Prejudice land and leave the fun and games to those without..

DeletedUser8856

Seriously, just stating the truth .. If you want to pity me than do so, I ask of nothing

Haha it's all fun and games until I join in

DeletedUser8800

too busy dusting Siro that's why no need to hide this any more so don't fret

fret did someone call me

o yes did i forget to mention im not giving up lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
jo lol lol lol lol lol lol
sorry couldnt resist

DeletedUser5582

another deathly duster?! Furry the word fret is not some batman light sign to call you to the externals! It is a word used to calm Siro when he is losing a K and his minions are breading hamsters and cleaning rather than clicking things.

On the same vein I did have a thought (is dangerous I know but humour me) why Redleg is called Redleg

Jo, I see you more as Batwoman.

answers on a postcard please to (actually just leave it under your front door mat as bound to be coming to your villa soon so no need to post!!)

DeletedUser7797

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlegs

However, the term "Redlegs" and its variants were in use for Irish soldiers of the same sort as those later transported to
Barbados

Just so that you know Jo.

Or there could be another reason which I only share with very special friends!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8865

You would think that TFF would Want a fight:D but no they want us to just hit delete to make it easy for them. Yeah right!

DeletedUser

well as they say there are 2 paths

the easy path-- maybe it should recalled the tff path?

and the hard long cold path-- maybe it should be called the death path?

but at the end of the day they both end up in the same location but one is more advantageous

for those that dont know the end location will be the end of the world