Tis the season to Be Jolly (well nearly)

DeletedUser7797

Answer why you left and I'll answer why she left :icon_eek:
(And to save you some time the question was not if you left, so don't say "I didn't leave." :icon_rolleyes:)

Problem is he hasn't left, just relocated

DeletedUser

Wow. I already said not to tell me he didn't leave because that was not the question. So I guess if nobody wants to tell me why he left, you guys are never getting that answer you want so badly.

DeletedUser7797

Answer why you left and I'll answer why she left :icon_eek:
(And to save you some time the question was not if you left, so don't say "I didn't leave." :icon_rolleyes:)

I actually can't see a question in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8800

i left because i didnt have time on my account as i never used an scripts whatso ever
but then i got another chance on another account which has things to make the game easier and things to help so you dont have to spend 24 hours on here so i came back

DeletedUser

Kthx but I'm not telling anyway

Can't believe you actually answered though! You've taken the first step, now just delete and I shall tell you. :D

DeletedUser8800

although technically i never left as i deleted my account in the end and went straight onto another the longest period i have had away from this game in 3 years is 2 days lol

DeletedUser

Lol, I used to hop around worlds until I ended up here. Quit for a whole week one time! :eek:
Then got a huge headache that wouldn't stopped till I played again... Hmmm.... o_O