TITAN

DeletedUser

i was just wondering what use r thinking of [ally]TITANS[/ally]

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware of them. Generic profile. Unremarkable.

Why do you ask? Should we be expecting a display of magnificence soon?

DeletedUser

Aren't they the tribe with an academy which hardly have any troops? They were the ones to give me my 500 easy ODD so thank you, i guess.

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware of them. Generic profile. Unremarkable.

Why do you ask? Should we be expecting a display of magnificence soon?

i ask cause i am just interested to to see what u think of us and we cant be that bad if we are no.1 in k55

DeletedUser5175

G*K are number one in K54 and even their own players are admitting the tribe is bad . . . gotta love some peoples logic though!

39 players and only one has nobled so far - what exactly makes you not bad?

DeletedUser1511

i ask cause i am just interested to to see what u think of us and we cant be that bad if we are no.1 in k55

no1 in k55. The sky is quite obviously the limit for such a tribe!

DeletedUser

Excuse me for interupting the exciting dialogue between wardo and shad-man...

G*K are number one in K54 and even their own players are admitting the tribe is bad . . . gotta love some peoples logic though!

39 players and only one has nobled so far - what exactly makes you not bad?

That's a bit of a daft cricism, there's only 50 or so players who have nobled, but I agree that being #1 in a K at the moment doesn't count for much. If you can hold that rank into October, andyboy, then yes, you'll have earnt a little kudos. Too early for that to be an achievement for a 39 player tribe, though.

If you want to be noticed (and by posting this I assume you do), start a war or put up a PnP.

For now, you look ok, but there's not much to say about you yet.

DeletedUser5175

And of those 50 or so players Titans have . . . 1

You make my argument for me ^.^

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Titans got plenty of attention before the name change.

The negative kind though, since they were T4H-W and their academy was T4H-C.

Not to mention T4H-W declared was on Pandas shortly after BP have dropped, yet haven't really done anything since.

Yeah, about being rank 1 in K55. I believe we just took that spot away from you, permanently.

Tribe ranking for the continent 55
Rank Tribe name Points Villages

1 Pandas 83.699 20
2 Titans 81.780 42
3 L-S 78.838 39
4 CoDeD 64.212 25
5 T4H 61.907 34

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9918

as well i would just like to say all though they boast a lot they are pretty dam good rank 3 with only 14 members