Titans Family

DeletedUser

Why are actually a useful ally and help out in WARS they may not have done much with pandas but at least they did something..

DeletedUser

Some big players left and have had some big changes.
We need time to settle into them.
We have had a war with iSpy and took them down to 1 member. (Not Very Hard)

DeletedUser4147

not really... it'll be quite boring to be honest :/

Your simple and truthful remark warrants you a cookie! *gives a cookie*

why fight them when you can jus wait for them to quit?

^ this is also simple and truthful, but you Seth do not deserve a cookie until you let me internal you :/

Ohh right, on-topic. Yeah Titans got another family.... So now we expect much flaming on them, and them to fail. Same-old same-old.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
FNG may i just say this what have done against pandas other than bum lick them into not attacking us? Fail or not at least we are trying and funnly enough our ODA on the war is 2k over there's?

War? What war? :lol:

Just because you declared on us doesn't mean we're taking you seriously.

Our ODA: 330,316

330316 / 15 = 22,021 ODA per member

Your ODA: 206,123

206123 / 38 = 5,425 ODA per member

It's quite clear to anyone able to do basic math that the only reason we'd have less ODA against you than you do against us is that your members aren't capable of growing fast enough for us to target them as noble targets due to the low size of their villages.

DeletedUser4147

It's quite clear to anyone able to do basic math that the only reason we'd have less ODA against you than you do against us is that your members aren't capable of growing fast enough for us to target them as noble targets due to the low size of their villages.

You used a calculator! :p (I class basic as like 1 x 2, and 4 + 4)

Also ODA doesn't mean much, i got a nice 3rd village for minimal losses because the guy point-whored. As for my 4th, i am searching for the next point-whore to rim. :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You used a calculator! :p (I class basic as like 1 x 2, and 4 + 4)

Also ODA doesn't mean much, i got a nice 3rd village for minimal losses because the guy point-whored. As for my 4th, i am searching for the next point-whore to rim. :lol:

I agree ODA doesn't mean much, but he made mention of his tribe having more ODA against us than the other way around.

I was simply pointing out that our tribe has much higher ODA, so if that is the case it is only because we aren't at all targeting them because they aren't a threat in our eyes.

DeletedUser8423

#

^ this is also simple and truthful, but you Seth do not deserve a cookie until you let me internal you :/

Eeeerm thats not Seth Biggsy! And hands off :icon_twisted:

And staying on topic I have no interest what so ever in Titans at the minute, to my knowledge no where near me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

Eeeerm thats not Seth Biggsy! And hands off :icon_twisted:

And staying on topic I have no interest what so ever in Titans at the minute, to my knowledge no where near me

Wait? i always thought seth was 0210 in forums :/ who is 0210 then? and who is seth? :/

Hands off what? the cookies? as you know there mine and i did not at-all steal them from Matt's Emergency Food Supplies for the tribe :lol:

Pfft topic is for noobs.... after all it's a family *insert facepalm skype emote here*

DeletedUser

lol. We have been kicked out of their "Pandas war" forum now.

DeletedUser

FNG you have been licking the wrong backside for a long time now maybe you should stop...:icon_eek:

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE :gold::gold::gold:

DeletedUser

Pandas have done more damage to themselves than you have done to them...

That is ridiculous.

DeletedUser9918

i would also like to say there leadership rules are stupid
they only let 3 ppl have any privs this would be fine if they slected 3 ppl and let them keep privs aslong as they do nothing wrong they randomly change ppl around i made there family tribe ad then was made baron i was fine with that and then i had all privs stripped becuse he wanted some ppl from the main tribe to lead he had proimsed my i would be duke and when he moved me down he said i would always be baron