TMN vs FIRM

DeletedUser3312

Zub is a legend at speed so i heard :p - nah he is pretty good at speed. Also very loyal so i heard lol

Just reading the forums, and I came across this. Lol, zub is not a very good speed player at all, I'd like to know who's giving us such a bad reputation.

DeletedUser6503

Just wondering if D1mension thought that Firm would win, he predicted not!

Ddim yn hollol beth D1mension a ragwelir yw hi!

DeletedUser4753

wuts the bottom bit?

aye looks like firm have been recruiting.

shame I like the peeps in tmn.

anyone wanna fills us in?

DeletedUser4753

oh I just realised, your a prick mate go back to the hole you crawled out from

DeletedUser6503

Just find it funny that you will slag me off behind my back, however you can't take a joke back! Just because you speak a lot on the forums, does not make you a good player! I am glad you are annoyed!

DeletedUser4753

Just find it funny that you will slag me off behind my back, however you can't take a joke back! Just because you speak a lot on the forums, does not make you a good player! I am glad you are annoyed!

After asking for any proof or evidence that back up the claims I talk behind peoples backs things I wouldn't say to thiers face and being denied
I disprove all this no sense, show me my devious ways right here andy (if they exist)

As for your little joke with mcs, you know very well how upsetting this is to me and decide to bring it up publically, very big of you.
Would I even consider bringing up your personal shit and make a joke of it??? Not in a million years, but plebs like you got no class

As for forums i try to keep them busy for others and my own entertainment, gor last 7 years of tw i posted rarely externally but decided to give something back in my effort to keep them active, how this relates to my ability im not sure.....

All i can ssy is ask people who have played with me on this world and my previos,

Ask am i a team player who sheds out troops even when in need myself.
Ask am i active enough to keep account running and take on sits to assidt others
Ask my enemies do i fold easily
Ask my enemies do i ever miss a nuke firing oppertunity
Ask anyone friend or foe am I loyal.

I am very confident the answers you get are positivly in my favour and what else makes up a good player.

You may rim me and when I say you I mean decent players in your tribe who do some fighting unlike yourself, but I played being fair and with dignity, more than I can say about yourself, just a worm andy just a worm.

DeletedUser11253

ok first thing
a couple of funny guys on the harry enfield show once said
"calm down calm down"
no need to swear come on edit them posts
all in the fun of the game folks !

DeletedUser1942

wuts the bottom bit?

aye looks like firm have been recruiting.

shame I like the peeps in tmn.

anyone wanna fills us in?

Basically, to be perfectly honest - the players TMN had on the east side of the tribe with FIRM werent upto much. There lack of skills were the reason for the constant village losses.
To be fair also, FIRM hit hard and well - but some of TMN's west side need to realise that stacking isnt the only method for defending, and sometimes a few other things need to be done.

Anyway, onwards and upwards now.
Seem to have bumped into a few old friends in Firm, so am looking forward to the next stage of the game.

DeletedUser4753

Basically, to be perfectly honest - the players TMN had on the east side of the tribe with FIRM werent upto much. There lack of skills were the reason for the constant village losses.
To be fair also, FIRM hit hard and well - but some of TMN's west side need to realise that stacking isnt the only method for defending, and sometimes a few other things need to be done.

Anyway, onwards and upwards now.
Seem to have bumped into a few old friends in Firm, so am looking forward to the next stage of the game.

Ty :)

Wow dimension are you on your period or something

If knew full story you would see who is out of line fella.