Took your time Jobson

DeletedUser10486

Okay, so after if got ganged within the first 3 minutes of my BP coming of I was nobled, restarted and was placed next to Jobson. After my BP came off he was first to hit me, surprisingly you underestimated me and sent a very weak attack! But being so close it was so tricky to dodge!

So you thought that was all I had? Decided to noble me with a very poor 2 noble 'train'

With the distance being just far enough for me to dodge, cancel and workout the backtime this occurred.

Well not bad for being so close, but you persisted in trying to rim me again, however I admire you for not trying to team me, unlike the rest! But you saw it for to do a very very noobish move I guess you though: 'defence is the new offence'?

Hmmmm...... so with your other village 5 seconds away from me though decided to try and clear me AGAIN!

And failed again, so instead you set about trying to noble me again, good plan :p With a couple of dodges i made it alive. But with a 'nuke' thrown in to the mixer I could hardly dodge!

So i dodged with what I had left and worked out a perfect backtime, it was destined to die as i had so few troops!

At least I got one noble :D So i set about seeing his other villages in the mean time to see what was hanging whilst he built his train!

Spears, meh.

Anyways, well done Jobson you took your time! If it'd of been from the start it would have been a new story!

Moral of the story: 'Offence is new Defence'

P.S: I had a powercut when you 'spammed' me on bash so was unable to complete that simple dodge!

DeletedUser7179

Another pointless thread!! Im not only getting threads on the odd occasion i lose these days now Im getting them when i win! :) wow im special! lol

DeletedUser8412

yeah, was rather entertaining, I especially liked it when he attacked you with def

:lol:

DeletedUser8097

This is pretty much like babies seeking attention from the elders =))

James congrats, you've become a legend over the night =))

DeletedUser7179

I know tell me about it! even getting beat by me is worthy of a post lol!! What whitty fails to mention is that i also had to clear and noble nubby cammy while attacking him.. and was mearly keeping him busy while dealing with the other nub!!
What he also failed to mention was that there was a no barb nobling rule which meant u could not dodge if u had a noble in ur villa! a fact i hadnt realised until my dodge failed with his awful 3 second backtime!
All that said and done! well done getting nobled! u lost ur villa well!

DeletedUser9615

I know tell me about it! even getting beat by me is worthy of a post lol!! What whitty fails to mention is that i also had to clear and noble nubby cammy while attacking him.. and was mearly keeping him busy while dealing with the other nub!!
What he also failed to mention was that there was a no barb nobling rule which meant u could not dodge if u had a noble in ur villa! a fact i hadnt realised until my dodge failed with his awful 3 second backtime!
All that said and done! well done getting nobled! u lost ur villa well!

With that in mind, he still got you. Regardless

Just say welldone and shut up about it. and give up with the exclamation marks. Sounds like your shouting at your computer 24/7.

DeletedUser

Well done to whitty for taking on a much larger player :)

Although by this point lionheart had just finished his fight with me, which cost him some time and handful of troops so it's no surprise he was so weak :icon_wink:

Lol jk.

But seriously by that point he had pretty much had a scrape with every decent player in the round and come out on top.

DeletedUser10594

well done Whitty69 :icon_wink:

lionheart I think you arent a good player,
because you attack only with deffensive troops
and you dont have a lot of troops