TOOL

DeletedUser

if you don't like it, go back to .de

If you can't tell by my english, i am from England, check my IP if you do not believe me, everybody is giving these germans hate because they are doing better than most brits, and yeah it annoys me the germans are winning the brits, but its a game get over it, but holy crap, if you don't like it change server, these germans are speaking english and are not breaking the rules, so why should they leave?

They are playing as fair as everyone else and eliminates all threats.... It is a WAR game after all, shame they can beat the "uk.pro"

176.27.176.237 <-- My IP

DeletedUser10790

He is the second or third best, active, player on uk speed.

Blue

DeletedUser

his not, germans, abdill, grimlock, it would be close with tobi.

DeletedUser

Whether or not you think I am good is irrelevant. The only thing that is relevant and that means something to any players' ego is his fame. Something the more clever players might understand, something I don't expect you to comprehend. So to help you understand, simply answer this question:

How many players know who you are, and how many know who I am?

DeletedUser12707

I am clearly the best player. I just never try winning ;P I wouldn't want to hurt all of you guy's feelings.

DeletedUser

Whether or not you think I am good is irrelevant. The only thing that is relevant and that means something to any players' ego is his fame. Something the more clever players might understand, something I don't expect you to comprehend. So to help you understand, simply answer this question:

blub?

slap < Domi, Nick, Olli and me :)

DeletedUser

i didnt say i was better than you, i said the others were. yet your not much better than me if so. but how many of them people actually like you ? and how many like me ....

DeletedUser

(clap)
Congratulations. You not only proceeded to miss my point entirely (Which I said you would, but then I made it considerably easier to understand) but then you somehow interpreted that my post was directed at you. :icon_rolleyes:

People wonder why I dislike these noobs.

DeletedUser10594

(clap)
Congratulations. You not only proceeded to miss my point entirely (Which I said you would, but then I made it considerably easier to understand) but then you somehow interpreted that my post was directed at you. :icon_rolleyes:

People wonder why I dislike these noobs.

matt you are the only noob i see, you are loosing allways because we are too good for you and than you are making excuses haha!

DeletedUser12908

I am new to the forums. It seems from the few topics I have read there are the regular posters. Why oh why when there is a topic worthy of a decent discussion does it ALWAYS end up in a slagging match and players being so rude and disrespective to each other?
Instead of a good hearty discussion where people have opinions and those opinions discussed it always end up with players being so rude to each other. Its a shame the forums end up like this, I would imagine more people would join in if the forums didnt end up the way they do.
I expect to have a lot of criticism to this, but to be honest its what I would expect after reading the type of comments that I have so far. I am merely expressing an opinion. If you dont like it - scroll on.

DeletedUser11285

How can a player who has only 'just began' speed round come along and win each and every round with such speed in village and troop builds.
It does not make any sense at all and I know I am not the only player complaining about TOOL.
It is not fair on the rest of us players who PAY to play TRIBAL WARS - if this carries on I can foresee a lot of the regular players leaving.

There have been numerous complaints submitted about him. Tonight, he gets banned - for 20 minutes! Its a joke!

i have had players on past worlds that seem to know everything about my villages and troops and mails, the one thing i am certain of is that sum players on worlds have friends that are mods, so they get mods to look into your villages and then tell they friends about your villages,

It states that mods are not allowed to play worlds they watch but it says nothing about friends of the mods playing the world.

on world 44.net when i took over an account, the first player i attacked sent me a mail with all my troops in it what my villages were, DEFENSE,OFFENSE,SCOUTS,CRUSHER,CATS he seems to know my villages perfectly. i know mods can edit villages maybe he got one of he friends to edit his and make it bigger.