TOOL

DeletedUser12407

where you see cry? is it crying when many haters come out and i show them the facts because its not right what they say?

DeletedUser11788

script

Stop crying noob. Seriously.

Gentleman... seems like a noob is someone that has not gathered all the scripts he needs to play the game for him...

Sickening that anyone with them can call himself a pro when all he does is click his scripts that play the game for him.

I firmly believe all scripts should be banned on speed rounds.

No matter what the reason... it is silly... scripts will kill the game.... no matter how low level it is.

DeletedUser

as I told you ingame, the reason you keep getting nobled is because you suck.

DeletedUser11788

scripts

as I told you ingame, the reason you keep getting nobled is because you suck.

Nope i disagree.... his scripts are inadequate. Yours are better. LOL

The permission of individual owned scripts make the game suck... they should be made public domain and standard tools... or not used at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11006

Stop crying noob, all noobs search a reason why they get nobled.

DeletedUser12908

Nope i disagree.... his scripts are inadequate. Yours are better. LOL

The permission of individual owned scripts make the game suck... they should be made public domain and standard tools... or not used at all.

I agree 100% about the use of scripts. To make it a fair playing field it should be everyone have the choice to use scripts - made available for all to use as standard tools of the game or no-one allowed to use them.

DeletedUser

can you put a uk night round up please because there are no others

DeletedUser11788

And here I am... still without scripts.....Heheheheh.

I really still don't see why making scripts run the game for you is more fun than clicking your mouse a hundred times.

I guess however... once I figure that out and get beyond my hatred for automated things... Ill start using the microwave to make popcorn....Heheheheh

DeletedUser12038

Lol you really brang this thread alive again? I personly think farming should be done in another way than clicking a million times, ofcourse I do not agree with cheating/scripting.