Top 10 Player Interviews!

• Thread starter DeletedUser11183
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

Yea that would be a good way to do it, maybe 4 groups in which case if we are avoiding k's would need a choose direction world.

DeletedUser

i reckon 8 groups, 2 in each K, then you have to fight to get the noob talent.

It is also hard to tell who would be serious as spotting a noob would be hard when people change IGN names, we just need 8 dukes that we know would be up for this. If there is 4 of us here then i suggest we put forward another 1 each

DeletedUser4753

Proly best to fetch a group of i use the word lightly "pro's" to sign up, then just divide by 4 or 8 whatever's closest, then pick a duke from each set and recruit some new peeps.
A lot of people keep tw contacts on skype as to not lose buddies under allias.

DeletedUser11245

if we can get loads of net players to help us then that would be good if all the peeps who play net get 20 net players to come then we could bring some life into the uk

DeletedUser6695

if we can get loads of net players to help us then that would be good if all the peeps who play net get 20 net players to come then we could bring some life into the uk

No chance, people have left uk for a reason. No one wants to play with pp settings

DeletedUser11200

I've specifically joined to prove PP settings wont keep good players behind

I currently have 2 large accounts on .net

DeletedUser4753

They make a difference for what a month or so? and irregardless...

a skilled co played account, nauzhror type players, or someone in a immense area will dominate ranks much more than mr deep pockets.

The difference is, after a month nothing changes for these guys^
But the premium bonus is nullified more and more.

At the start its debatable weather the difference would challenge top ranks when theres start up pro's playing,
and after a month the debate is over and skilled players come through as per usual.

DeletedUser

The only thing is that if a very skilled start up player decided to use these then they would be miles ahead, though I assume most probably wouldn't

DeletedUser6695

They make a difference for what a month or so? and irregardless...

a skilled co played account, nauzhror type players, or someone in a immense area will dominate ranks much more than mr deep pockets.

The difference is, after a month nothing changes for these guys^
But the premium bonus is nullified more and more.

At the start its debatable weather the difference would challenge top ranks when theres start up pro's playing,
and after a month the debate is over and skilled players come through as per usual.

Start up pros won't play pp worlds, Purple Pred joined uk13 for a day before he quit in disgust at the changes. I actually asked a few players to play uk13 to make a farce of the pp settings and the only replies I got were 'PP settings? No'

DeletedUser4753

Some players will veto them by not participating,
some by not using them.

I personally don't like the premium features but companies do what companies do

All being said whilst the benefits are at such a minimum, im not too fussed.
That being said, if they even start to touch recruitment with this i too would play elsewhere, as its too much of a game changer

If it does effect player counts then i hope inno respond and get rid,
if not,
Let the noobs pay and get rimmed anyway
Let the pro's boom on start up faster than they would of, only to either be caught by better mid game players, or quit and pay to excell at the next world for a week or two
And let people who veto it and succeed anyway have as many +reps as they want ;)

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Well I know for a fact someone who has bought 15 flag packages and always keeps 20% bonus res running and they are way behind me, not even a good startup player. In fact, we are rank 11 right now which is better than we have ever started up before (we are better mid-late game). This is because 1. people can't be bothered farming when paying more and 2. farming players who paid for bonus res produces even more.

The one negative moment with this pp payment was when a player we hit spent loads of pp rebuilding his wall from level 10 to level 20 in the space of 4 hours. That killed 1/4 more of our troops than it should have, which was rather annoying but has not greatly stunted our growth

DeletedUser4753

Could definitely feature with farm levels, considering the prevalence of cats on this world inno's gonna make a mint out of people spamming rebuild rebuild

DeletedUser2918

The one negative moment with this pp payment was when a player we hit spent loads of pp rebuilding his wall from level 10 to level 20 in the space of 4 hours. That killed 1/4 more of our troops than it should have, which was rather annoying but has not greatly stunted our growth

so you lost 25 more axes did you mate? :lol:

as you say though it is annoying but doesnt actually affect things that much. walls may be raised but if the person hasnt got the troops to stand behind them then its largely not a big problem imo

one of the reasons i wanted to play this world was to see the effect of the PP. Personally i think the jury is still out as the world is still too early. Its certainly kept a few people away - but after uk1 worlds on this server were getting smaller and smaller anyway. Hell, UK12 was supposed to be "the last hurrah" that everyone was going to join before PP came in and its still only just over 4k's.

so yeah its kept a few away. But are the majority of these people the 'start up experts' who quit a world after 2 months anyway? If so the long term impact on a worlds player base isnt that large. as i say not sure at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Right here goes some mad theorizing for the lolz

Extra pp features scares away "uber start up players"
Lack of "uber start up players" means less good players being rimmed and restarting on the rim
Higher concentration of good player in the core means more action
More action means more fun
And more fun means a larger player base

Now i see inno's thinking, stop bashing inno and start praising them for this ingenious plan to get more players into uk13 and new worlds alike!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6598

Its a win win for inno games really. By removing the "elite" 20-30 players that dominant the early stages of every world they have lost a small amount of revenue. This in turn allows the average or new player to play for longer and with the new premium features they will be making back the lost revenue purely from new players buying flag packs and things because they think that's the way to succeed.

By making the server less competitive for the better players you drive them to .net where they will meet better opposition and pay the money they would pay to .co.uk to .net which is all part of inno games so they still get the money just through the others server. Granted not all players will do this some will quit but we are talking about a small portion.

This could really bring a new lease of life to .co.uk players who usually couldn't compete will last for longer and probably introduce more friends equaling more money for inno games.

If i ran inno games i'd of done the same thing although i don't particularly agree with the premium features they've played on the group that dominates server's sense of your just trying to milk more money out of me to potentially increase their total number of players. It could all go tits up if new players don't come all they've really done is made a less competitive game which is more expensive to play but chances are they will probably bring new life to a server that was struggling to break 4 K's.

If this group of people got off their high horse and just dominated the server without using these features that would actually be the best way to get back at inno games rather than playing into their hands and leaving.

DeletedUser4753

Weather people like it nor its happening, adapt and let your game do the protesting

To me it looks like .co.uk is a trial run for the premium features, and quite clearly the server has not gone under due to these changes

Hence expect them to come to all servers in the next world or 2, the only way this would not happen is if all uk left in protest to the changes, that hasn't and isnt going to happen.

In my mind and as pearcey92 just said, dominate without the pp features and feel good about yourself for doing so, thats about anybodies biggest form of protest.

Don't think quality will plumit though, soon as its server wide people will settle where they like.

DeletedUser2918

the fact that people dont think that it will come eventually to .net makes me smile a little tbh.

what? - they're gonna put money making features in on a small server and leave the larger player base alone??? doubtful.

DeletedUser1511

Inno know that htey are doing. They are out to make money first and make a good game second. And why not they are a company first and last