Top 10 Players and Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser12733

Hey, Just wondering if anyone can post up either of these threads so we can discuss and rate, i would but don't have time atm would love if someone could do today?

DeletedUser

I'll do a quick one.

Top 5 Tribes

i5p4jo.jpg

1 Alpha 242.051
2 Marvel 197.297
3 ~WAR~ 159.833
4 IK 125.123
5 TSW 96.147

Alpha.

Currently rank 1 with a fair lead on the rest of the top 5, however Marvel are not too far behind them. Alpha has rank 1 ODA and ODT.
Alpha is spread across 2 K's. This could be great for them, or it could be terrible. That all depends on their luck and how they work together as a tribe. Alpha players will definitely need to be a lot more defensive to compensate and then hope for the best. If luck is on their side, they will be in the best position for the foreseeable future simply due to the open space to grow in.

Marvel.

Questionable at start, being accused of pushing with them nobling the entirety of KOW and KOW2 tribes with little to no OD gain. They are now stuck between ~WAR~ and TCW so it will be interesting to see how they grow from here on out. It is hard to rate them at this stage due to their conquers however if growth maintains and they end up on the better side of ~WAR~, they will be a strong contender to keep the top ranks and maybe even make rank 1 theirs again.

~WAR~

The tribe has been impressive so far, they are tightly packed and so need to fight their way out whichever way they go. However if they work together well I can see them succeeding. If they war with Marvel then that will certainly be interesting to see who comes out on top.

IK

They have two solid players and then a few which are not so impressive. I think some smart recruiting could be done to replace deadweight - if they remained as deadweight in comparison to the top players of the tribe. They are fairly tightly packed also however have a nice open area to grow in nearly all directions and so I can expect them to maintain their rank, if not improve it.

TSW

Right on the bottom left hand corner of K44, this tribe has some players growing well and in very good positions to work together. They have one of the top farmers (Korea). Impressive OD and so they clearly are fighting for their place well.
They have a family tribe and I have not considered this into the rating or the map, so I may be off with a quick overview into them.

DeletedUser

With morning boredom as I wait for my friends to wake up, I will do this again.
TEN days later into the world, let's see what is different. This is the equivalent to one month on speed 1 worlds.
I will include all family tribes, considering there is so many. Therefore rankings will be altered.

The entirety of this post will be done from an outsiders point of view, nothing said is a definite thing but something that would be expected from an outsides POV (bet that'll sound funny to some forum users outside the world of ..).

Top 5 Tribes (with families)

UrAtH7p.jpg

Rankings

Marvel Family (Marvel,Guard,~WAR~)
Total Points: 1.252.376
Total Members: 18
Points Per Member: 69.576
Total Villages: 175
Villages Per Member: 9.7

Alpha
Total Points: 802.721
Total Members: 8
Points Per Member: 100.340
Total Villages: 102
Villages Per Member: 13

IK Family (IK, IK2, IK3, IK4)
Total Points: 718.864
Total Members: 30
Points Per Member: 23.693
Total Villages: 135
Villages Per Member: 4.5

TLW Family (TWP,TSW,TLW,TCW)
Total Points: 633.867
Total Members: 20
Points Per Member: 31.694
Total Villages: 136
Villages Per Member 7

VkA
Total Points: 279.342
Total Members: 7
Points Per Member: 39.906
Total Villages: 47
Villages Per Member: 6.7

Individual Assessment:

Marvel Family

Strong hold on the world. Position is very good, they have dominated most of K45 and likely will continue to.
Half of their conquers (if not more) come from free villages, however. So it will be interesting to see how they do now they do not have these free villages. Can they maintain their growth? We shall see.

To the East they have nothing.
To the North they have nothing.
To the South they have Alpha, I do not think they would attempt to attack Alpha because there is a tiny frontline and it'd be like hitting a brick wall. The same is said vice versa.
The the West they have TLW family. TLW family is about half their size, points wise, and they likely will be warring them to take over the remainder of K45.
OD rank is embarrassing for the points, however the reason for this is above. Now they have to fight for villages it has rapidly increased and is increasing nicely.

Alpha

Spread across K54 and K55. As previously mentioned this could be a blessing or a curse. Currently it is looking like the former, as growth is steady and nice. They will likely be fighting tribes with 2-3 members cooperating together at a time until they are more locally together and this does make things worse - meaning the tribe will have to act more as solo players than a tribe for the time being.

To the East they have TLW family in K54 and in K55 they have nothing.
To the South they have VkA in K54 and just a rim in K55 so likely a few conquers in K55 to take.
To the North they have IK Family in K54 and Marvel Family in K55. It will be pointless to even attempt to attack either, with tiny frontlines (and IK frontline being very far away) it'd be just hitting a brick wall at this point.
To the West they have a slight rim in K54 and in K55 they have TVH which is a large tribe also.
OD rank is #1 and with a large lead on rank 2 and 3.

IK Family

They dominate K44 and have a strong hold on it. A large percentage of their conquers have been free villages, and so like Marvel it'll be interesting to see how they grow without them - however it's likely to be good now they have a strong position and foothold on the world.

To the East they have TLW Family and then slightly further the Marvel Family.
To the North they have a slight rim.
The the West they have a slight rim.
To the South they have Alpha and as mentioned on Alpha's rating, they are far from them.
OD rank is the most embarrassing I have seen, perhaps in TW history. There are individual players with larger OD than their entire family of 30 members. They haven't been tested yet clearly and so I wonder how they'd work under pressure.

TLW Family

They are stuck along the K44/K45 border, for the most part. They are trapped in by both the IK Family and Marvel Family who are both bigger than them. This puts them in a very difficult position, and I wonder how they will act to get out of it. Things don't look very bright from outside, but it could be a different situation inside. Only time will tell.

To the East they have Marvel Family.
To the West, IK Family.
To The North, nothing.
To the South, TVH and Alpha.
OD rank is reasonable across all the family tribes, they haven't been growing with no trouble clearly and so their steady growth plus OD indicates they can potentially do well providing they play it smart, which they will need to in order to survive.

VkA Family

They have a nice position on the outside of K54 however are slightly cornered off now and do not have many villages to noble unless they will fight Alpha.
They have been growing nicely with steady growth and have been fighting for their villages throughout the world.

To the East they have Alpha.
To the West they have nothing.
To the North they have Alpha.
To the South they have a slight rim.
OD rank is quite bad in comparison to the top tribes, however they are not a huge tribe and so this is expected. They have been fighting for their villages but haven't had to fight for everything and had some easy targets clearly (alike every tribe, however).
If they can pull out against Alpha, or have diplomacy with them they will do well - as with all others, time will tell.