top 10 players opinions

• Thread starter DeletedUser3227
  • Start date

DeletedUser3227

its been done before but in the top 20 format which i think is too long. so here are the top 10 players, give your opinions here.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village

1 Traviscoob TEAM 2.795.560 303 9226 Opponents defeated: 19.180.641 (1.)

2 tb505 DOGS 2.542.076 263 9666 Opponents defeated: 6.762.186 (63.)

3 captain sharpe H D 2.350.375 246 9554 Opponents defeated: 2.464.311 (310.)

4 SamuelJW TEAM 2.157.464 218 9897 Opponents defeated: 13.772.936 (6.)

5 DeAdMaX TEAM 2.131.719 220 9690 Opponents defeated: 11.913.985 (14.)

6 blinkered H D 2.050.737 214 9583 Opponents defeated: 4.234.296 (144.)

7 Jaigosian 1.993.617 239 8341 Opponents defeated: 14.429.391 (4.)

8 quest2005 1.985.554 211 9410 Opponents defeated: 7.445.592 (53.)

9 Juke Airlines TEAM 1.929.732 205 9413 Opponents defeated: 3.589.450 (181.)

10 cafealpha DOGS 1.878.784 184 10211 Opponents defeated: 11.175.575 (16.)

i will post my opinions after a few others, if this thread gets any response lmao. i have included od so you dont have to go looking through every1s stats to get an idea.

DeletedUser

Lets have a butchers.
trans. Butchers hook ~ Look. :)

1. Traviscoob.
  • The old enemy...
  • I have since become friends with Trav and i have learned to respect him very much and hes a real nice fella.
  • A good solid player, whos growth still continues to be unmatched.

2. TB505.
  • Been 2nd for a while now, has spurts where he seems to be catching Traviscoob up then slows down again.
  • Theres a slim chance of him gaining rank 1, but if his growth continues and Traviscoob takes his eye off the ball, he could well do.

3. Captain Sharpe.
  • The top player in HD.
  • His villages are fairly spread out but clustered well, i see him being a force in his part of the world for some time, with plenty of expansion routes.

4. SamuelJW.
  • Now more Dees's account, then the original Sams and Dees has done a great job in keeping it a top account with great OD and a newly found expansion route to the north, he'll be around a good while.

5. DeAdMaX.
  • Former enemy.
  • Former co-duke.
  • Former rival...
  • Still a friend.
  • A great duke and a strong leader.
  • Seems to love being in the thick of the action and thrives on it.
  • One of the great forum personalities and like him or not, you cant deny TEAM are well lead and will continue to do well under his tutorage.

6. Blinkered.
  • I know very little about this guy.
  • His growth and OD has been constant and steady.
  • Nice map placement, with good room to expand and grow further.

7. Quest2005.
  • Top player, great Skype personality.
  • Recently left Virtus, due to personal reasons and will be rejoining them pretty soon, with an old friend or 2 and 1 who is also tribeless. :icon_wink:

8. Jaigosian.
  • Internal nobling, barb munching, poor OD nub...
  • Co-played by Otti Opao, who does most of the work.
  • Currently still on a 1 man solo mission against L.I and that war has gone from a war to a nuke fest, with both player and tribe punching 7 bells out of each other...
  • He'll be rejoining Virtus, very soon. :)

9. Juke Airlines.
  • Strong player, strong leader.
  • Hes been growing stronger and doing some spring cleaning recently and i think some one/tribe is gonna get the 'Juke the Nuke' experience soon.
  • If theres a player/tribe thats close id start building some extra D up... Your gonna need it.

10. Cafealpha.
  • I dont know much about him, other then hes been a top DOG for a while and hes great noble growth and OD.

I hope this aint too biased.
If it is, i dont really care, lol.

DeletedUser

have done the top 5...will do other 5 in a day or two

1 Traviscoob :

Points and Growth :
Phenomenal growth and size...hinting what an exceptional and active player he is....his noblings consist of mostly non-war villas (barbs,inactives etc ), but then this has to be done for such high points and growth

ODA:
ranked no.1 in oda...although the lack of villas won in war shows where most of the oda is from

ODD:
ranked 12th in odd showing he has fended off a lots of attacks from his enemies

Positioning:
villages mainly in 2 areas...one area much bigger than the other

Tribe:
part of an excellent tribe...but pitted against many tribes at the moment,
had a short stint in G.F...which could be coz of his dissatisfaction from his tribe or due to the urge to take down some virtus member(i guess clamju :icon_wink:) or to get some vital info from G.F into team(although i am sure this wouldnt be the reason)

• Total Posts: 154
  • Posts Per Day: 0.58
doesnt give the impression that he is involved too much in the tribal decisions as a leader

Peril Points: 9/10
2 tb505 :

Points and Growth :
Has been no.2 from some time now...huge size and nice growth...lots of internal/inactive noblings but nobling history doesnt show as many barb noblings as some other top players...and some DCT villas in the list too

ODA:
25 much low as far as the rank is concerned...especially considering how many wars his tribe has been in

ODD:
273 again...really low compared to the rank...but his position is in at the core of the tribe and thus he hasnt been attacked much

Positioning:
spread almost in one k...owns 13.2 % of the k he is in

Tribe:
DOGS, no doubt one of the best ones around

not active at all on the forum...no posts ever...dont think he is involved in leading the tribe either

Peril Points: 8/10
3 captain sharpe :

Points and Growth :
another exceptional player, nice size and growth...noblings again consist mostly internals and inactives but has got some nice enemy villas too...i dont think any of the top 10 could have been here if not for the internal noblings...and it is vital for every tribe to have a couple such players

ODA:
143, not bad considering H D have not been in as much wars as some of the other top tribes

ODD:
805 showing has not been attacked...which is the story of most in H D

Positioning:
has got both core villas as well as border villas ...
had a lot of border villas until the defeat of defcon extended the border

Tribe:
ive tried not to be biased so far but i cant do this one w/o bragging how great a tribe H D is :lol:

not at all active in the externals, however he is the leader of the tribe, one of the main decision makers and one of the key players who decide the tribe's strategy, and he is exceptional at it....and coz he has mainained his high rank with the pressure of leading the tribe, IMO hes the best player in the world

Peril Points: 10/10
4 SamuelJW :
Points and Growth :
this is getting boring....same old same old....great size...nice growth...inactives....zzzz....although there are some TA1, and yummy villas in his list too..has also lost some villas to dogs

ODA:
rank 4 oda=rank....shows he has used a fair amount of nukes in tribal ops

ODD:
rank 6...this shows he has been actively targetted in the ongoing war...so far not much affected by it though

Positioning:
has got a new are to expand in the north after some tribes out there were disbanded ...has got another big player max just below so a bit more difficult to grow south

Tribe:
read traviscoob's column

i am not v sure but i read somewhere that he ain't the original player but has been taken over by dees,,,not sure so correct me if i m wrong...not in the tribe leadership and not much active on the forums

Peril Points: 7.5/10
5 DeAdMaX :
Points and Growth :
another superb player...perhaps the best among the lot...has had a great growth rate throughout...his villages, apart from the usual internal noblings, also consist of a good deal of war villas

ODA:
rank 11...tribe has been long at war with some top tribes...and his oda shows he has sent some nukes at the enemies

ODD:
rank 41....again, tribe has been in war, and max has been tested by the enemies

Positioning:
positioned nicely to grow in all direction...has got samuel "on top":icon_razz:

Tribe:
another one from team....read above

best thing about this player is that he is an allrounder, like sharpe, he has maintained a nice growth, while leading his tribe effectively for a long time, and add to that his forum presence, and it looks like he has got everything

Peril Points: 10/10

DeletedUser

Yup peril, you're right. I have taken over the Samuel account since February .. so obviously you won't see much activity on these forums from someone named Samuel as I used to play ingame on a Dees account. (quit and took a break of 6 weeks)

Btw you said my odd is #6 .. nop it's 42 (just above max's) .. my odt rank is 6 though .. so you might reconsider your opinion and make it less positive lol

edit: I'm in tribe's council but tho a lazzy ass :p

Nice post though peril
and nice thread max .. Cool and interesting for me to read :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

1. Traviscoob.
top oda, top points, top vills, this player is 1 to watch, when you have incomings from traviscoob you know ur in trouble, a pleasure to lead and always there to do anything i ask of them. love having these guys on my side

2. TB505.
not seen much from this player, not too bad od, keeping up the rankings nicely, has a nice big spread of vills and doing a good job for dogs.

3. Captain Sharpe.
very nice bloke, great stats, needs a bit more od, but that will come with wars. i didnt know he was a leader of hd, which imo makes his stats look even better.

4. SamuelJW.
best move i made as a duke so far was getting dees into this account. 1 of the best tactical players when he can be bothered lmao ;)

5. DeAdMaX.
no comment.............

6. Blinkered.
have not seen much from this player, but smashing up the rankings, needs more od but again will come with wars.

7. Quest2005.
also smashing up the rankings, good od. gone tribless atm but i hear he is going back to virtus. great od and seems to like being involved wars, would be a great asset to any tribe.

8. Jaigosian.
od going through the roof, just gone back to virtus to prompt a revival, very very nice account and well looked after, highly skilled player in attack and defense. good all round guy,

9. Juke Airlines.
a good friend of mine, great tw mind, needs more od but this will come along when he gets close enough to his enermies, in a safe zone atm but im sure he will be getting himself on a frontline very soon, with full vills ready to brawl :)

10. Cafealpha.
great od, great player, not affraid of war and has been a thorn in my side for sometime, much respect.

DeletedUser3227

thats why will never be allies...

grow up mate, whats with the trying to get a rep on the forums? why not just answer my mail? ill tell you why, you are nothing but a rude, up yourself person, thats why. learn some respect, you may need it some day in rl.

DeletedUser

grow up mate, whats with the trying to get a rep on the forums? why not just answer my mail? ill tell you why, you are nothing but a rude, up yourself person, thats why. learn some respect, you may need it some day in rl.

sounds like hes only 14 or somethin bro, cant blame the poor kid for trying to look all hard around us hey ? dont be too harsh on him lol'z

DeletedUser

lol... back to the point...

1, tb505
very very quiet... not heard a word about him, in fact the only referance I got about him was one of teams pictures of a fully concust dog snoozing it. his size is good, not first, should really be a little bit more pro-active od style. but hes taken top spot,,, surprising considering everyone elses comments

2 traviscooooooooooooob
well,,, I hear many complaints from people that hes a mass barb muncher,,, yeah, well he barb munched more than you. also he has onehell of a set of od scores, so go him, hes awesomifying it, good external voice as well compared to some

3, captain sharpe
runs the tribe alongside 2 others, short temper with stoopid people, great ideas and just waiting for his chance to shine, has been a team player for months supporting resourcing and moderating the tribe, just needs something to come his way for once.

4, samuel,,,something or other.
great OD scores, dees must be monstering his villages up. good on ya, keep going chap

5, deadmax
brilliant leader, dunno if anyone else helps him but I reckon hes the main force, can u imagine if he wasnt in team? the tribe hes in has a massive edge and will always be dangerous

6, blinkered
great growth from the start (same on world 4 though he lost me my troops twice) should have better oda for his size, expecially as mines better :p

7 waterwarrior
recently coming into the top 10, good for him. eating alot of pbm players which u can see if u look on the stats.

8,jmay
good constant growth, eating alot of tuf, true 2 and NLN villages, dont like the abandoned ones though, :D wars highest in top ten. made recent by his lower tribe noblings... :O

9,cafealpha
great growth again, good od to go with it, why not, seems to be eating teams outcasts very quickly, cothamrocks and hitdaspot...

10,AJMC2K5
another of wars recent upburst into top ten, eating tuf true 2 as well... definately not the best od scores. attack rank 141 def ran 729.... :( not so promising.

DeletedUser

wow,,, make such a vital point to the player aye? you know you could have corrected me by making ur own top10 opinion and going BLAZE!!!! YOUR THICK!!!!, I would have ben happy with that, now make ur top 10 lol.