Top 10 Players

DeletedUser6695

Forums are like a graveyard...What better way than to give opinions on or flame :p the top 10 players on w8

1 Meh Meh Meh Honey 79.281 12 6607
2 Locutas of Borg iPod 46.334 8 5792
3 hukhong219 Roma 46.194 9 5133
4 IXXXI Honey 45.472 8 5684
5 Ruffus iPod 41.158 9 4573
6 rockerdish WKD 36.127 6 6021
7 Bazza The Brave W1NGE 33.241 6 5540
8 Iron Brew WKD 32.201 7 4600
9 skel iPod 31.405 5 6281
10 Will-Nuke-For-Food WKD 30.646 6 5108

DeletedUser5582

1 Meh Meh Meh Honey 79.281 12 6607
2 Locutas of Borg iPod 46.334 8 5792
3 hukhong219 Roma 46.194 9 5133
4 IXXXI Honey 45.472 8 5684
5 Ruffus iPod 41.158 9 4573
6 rockerdish WKD 36.127 6 6021
7 Bazza The Brave W1NGE 33.241 6 5540
8 Iron Brew WKD 32.201 7 4600
9 skel iPod 31.405 5 6281
10 Will-Nuke-For-Food WKD 30.646 6 5108

Ok lets us help you breathe life into these forums (by the way CF have you got all these players into your skype yet?!?!)

1. Meh Meh Meh. Good players and intelligent posts too. One of the few players that would love to have a chat with some day as think would be time well spent.

2. Locutas of Borg. Finally someone explained the name to me (Patrick Stewart repeating himself seemed to be the gist I think!) and a guy sometimes unfairly flamed I think. Understand plays solo or did so not sure why he gets the flames as has done well on W7 and W8 so far. Is from Yorkshire so of course bitter that most folk just drive through his county to get to better places but he could always move? Good player but is he a team guy? I think possibly not as stint at leading failed and that tends to mean that folk spell Tribe with an I :icon_eek:

3 Hukhong219. I know nothing about this player so my apologies.

4. IXXXI. Roman numerals guy! Has account hopped and went toe to toe with Abdo and was not going to be cowed. Showed courage and can make pretty maps so may go far.

5. Ruffus. In all honestly think he is a marmite player. Know a few folks who have been in his tribes and have heard very bad things and others say only good things. For me have had no dealings except from afar. On w3 failed hugely in leading a tribe but am thinking this was the making of him. Am worried that he spreads himself a bit thin so will see if Ipod do a Gold Standard or not. On posting is a screamer I think and not so sure ranting at folks on the externals doesn't turn into ranting at folk in tribe. Meh Dukes need to have the odd rant but think maybe too many and .....

6. Rockerdish. If the rumours are true this will be an account to watch.

7. Bazza The Brave. Aggressive player and can be a loose cannon. Again an asset to a tribe as a fire and forget red dot muncher to toss into an area. Needs an Aga like co player to keep in check and think would be an awesome acount.

8. Iron Brew. High rank and leading which is tough so kudos here. Man of few words but makes his mind up quickly so all good. Been and done it on other worlds so no reason to think any change here.

9. Skel. Again apologies as no real idea who is on this account

10. I beg for crumbs. Mark and his co's up where they belong and if the good co can teach Mark a few basics this account will do very well.

Ok slightly irreverent look at the top 10 I admit and all done with absolutely no checking of their various stats, position or tribes so if someone wants to do an in-depth expose of W8's finest then go ahead!

DeletedUser

4. IXXXI. Roman numerals guy! Has account hopped and went toe to toe with Abdo and was not going to be cowed. Showed courage and can make pretty maps so may go far.

I swapped accounts one time and at the time our accounts had pretty much everything the same apart from IXXXI had a little more troops and a little extra points, it was mainly because we didn't like our position and couldn't find a home for IXXXI.
Besides, before we took it over it had nobled a barbarian and a 1k village and since then all villages quite high sooo I think it doesn't matter much at all :icon_rolleyes::lol:

Other than that, thanks :)

DeletedUser

On topic please, and personal convo's should be kept to the mail system.

Maybe we could change this to the players you think should be the top 10 not actually the ranked top 10, as we all know points dont mean anything, if the top 10 players dont have the same OD ranks then they obviously haven't worked for the spot they hold.

That would be up to CF since it is his thread. You could always make another thread if you wish to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe we could change this to the players you think should be the top 10 not actually the ranked top 10, as we all know points dont mean anything, if the top 10 players dont have the same OD ranks then they obviously haven't worked for the spot they hold.

DeletedUser6695

In my opinion that top 10 won't change too much in the coming weeks :/

DeletedUser

1.Meh Meh Meh
2.IXXXI
3.shivatasic
4.Locutas of Borg
5.skel
6.Iron Brew
7.suneilsetiya
8.gotcha!
9.Purple
10.-dorian-

Current top 10, al edit post with opinions soon :)

DeletedUser

1.Meh Meh Meh - Possible drop in the lead because Luca is being lazy and leaving everything to Mike :icon_wink: but they will keep the rank 1 and the lead will rise again.
2.IXXXI - Me
3.shivatasic - Not sure.. but risen quite well, nobled Barbs tho :icon_razz: (atleast they were high points. Though they used to be an iPod members, Ecosse, but obviously deleted)
4.Locutas of Borg - Seems to have slowed down? But still maintaining.
5.skel - Not sure
6.Iron Brew - Would be much higher if it wasn't for their positions. I expect them to rise.
7.suneilsetiya - Not sure
8.gotcha! - Not sure..
9.Purple WKD - Not to sure what will happen with these guys. They will probably maintain their rank though.
10.-dorian- - Not sure..

DeletedUser

1.Meh Meh Meh - Possible drop in the lead because Luca is being lazy and leaving everything to Mike :icon_wink: but they will keep the rank 1 and the lead will rise again.
I'm back now :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

1. Meh Meh Meh Honey 240.251
Well we've been moving along just fine. Of course we've slowed down a little recently, however who wouldn't when they have such a lead on rank 2, means we can take things more comfortably.

2. IXXXI WKD 177.958
Holding up the pace very well, with some good conquers however, seems like a couple were pretty easy given his ODA, which is alright but could be a little higher. Still hasn't been properly attacked like myself, people for some reason don't seem to like to attack anybody from the top 5. Left Honey, for WKD, seems to be working out for him for now, however only time will tell if that was the right choice.

3. shivatasic iPod 129.153
The top player from iPod, don't know much about the player(s) seems like a well run account, nice OD both with the attacking and defending. Quite a few barb conquers, however they all seem to be of restarted players, you must be really scary of something lol.

4. Locutas of Borg iPod 126.184
Seems to be someone you either hate or you love on the externals with his somewhat questionable views on certain things however, in-game has the skill and his rank shows this. Good ODA, some nice conquers and no ODD like most of us up here.

5. Iron Brew WKD 115.754
Doing a good job leading and placing in the top 5. An excellent player alongside a noob on the account :p. Had a slow start, however then managed to gather some pace and quickly climbed back up to where the account belongs. The account has a great deal of skill in it, enough to deserve and even higher ranking probably.

6. skel iPod 99.561
Never heard of the player before this world, however obviously has to be doing something right, as was highly ranked during early start-up and now is up in the top 10 again. Aggressive it would seem with that nice ODA however, like most people still needs to be tested on the defending.

7. suneilsetiya iPod 97.634
One of those players who seems to have come out of nowhere? Another pretty aggressive player it would seem. Decent conquers, could have been nobling bigger villas at the start.

8. gotcha! phx 95.692
An interesting account, think I remember him having some squabble on the externals with No Noobery, which would explain his not very normal in-game personal text. For the rest seems like he knows what he's doing to a good extent, alright ODA, some ODD and decent conquers.

9. Purple WKD WKD 90.297
Doing well here, was in the top five too for a bit. I know you're secretly thanking me for not starting near you as usual haha. Has the skill, OD shows he can and will fight. Oh and hasn't screwed up any of my attack plans in a while :p

10. -dorian- xXx 89,753
Think I recognize this player from W6, don't remember him in a good way either, however guess he can do well if he wants. Not sure about his tribe, however, seems like it hasn't stopped him from stealing some villas of WKD and W1NGE hehe.

DeletedUser7369

9. Purple WKD WKD 90.297
Doing well here, was in the top five too for a bit. I know you're secretly thanking me for not starting near you as usual haha. Has the skill, OD shows he can and will fight. Oh and hasn't screwed up any of my attack plans in a while :p

:icon_redface: me? mess up attack plans? I need to catch you making some before i can do that :icon_biggrin:

Really ought to get some more villages. Out of the good ranks now and with the ability to build 3 trains there is no excuse for that :(

DeletedUser6695

1 Meh Meh Meh Honey 371.404 40 9285~ Kind of dominating the rankings, 2 great players and will probably stay rank 1 for the forseeable future

2 IXXXI Honey 275.141 29 9488~ Will and his co seem to have slowed down and are being gradually caught up to. Still farming like a madman though so I assume they have lots of nobles

3 Iron Brew iPod 225.536 24 9397~ My own acc, Matt is an awesome co <3

4 gotcha! phx 225.439 30 7515~ I actually know nothing about this guy, his oda is quite poor though.

5 shivatasic iPod 221.002 25 8840~ Shiv I know very little of my new tribemate, as far as im aware he's solo and rank 2 in oda...Respect

6 Purple WKD iPod 176.215 19 9274~ James and Tricky, been up and around the top 10 for some time now. Keep up the good work

7 lewi192 iPod 171.108 21 8148~ Lewi, this guy is a machine as his ODA shows, he also has a vendetta against barb munchers :p

8 94jackd94 iPod 166.120 19 8743~ No idea, seems to be in the top 10 as a result of a merge.

9 ReturnToSender iPod 160.431 18 8913~ Ahead of her hubby in the ranks, go Amy <3

10 Locutas of Borg iPod 155.507 18 8639~ Havent always seen eye to eye with LoB but teh guy is maintaining a steady rank whilst soloing. Keep it up