Top 10 Players

DeletedUser

RankNameTribePointsVillagesSummary
1Assassin222WG1.8991Spoke to him on a few occasions, Seems like a nice chap. Clearly knows what he is doing when it comes to tribal wars. Seems to be Academy rushing. Not sure how that will work out with the growth of people in his area, or whether he has invested in a substantial attacking force. Will remain top 10 for a log time.
2Gain warnhamSHAC1.879Really nice guy, Seems to go defense on most worlds but clearly knows how to go about doing it right. Has control over his area, Will remain top 10
3Four SeasonsSHAC1.8391
4Higgs BosonSHAC1.8131What a great player, Fortunate for me i know his Alias, one to watch out for. Nice guy all round and very helpful in the day to day tasks of running SHAC.
5Bazza The Brave- R -1.7911Spoke to him briefly, Clearly the stand out player in his tribe, Not sure whether or not he will stick with them or find new ventures in a bigger tribe.
6misschiffSHAC1.7701Nice friendly chap, Always online when someone needs him, Knows what he is doing, Might drop below top10 but will surely stay top 20
7GLHFSHAC1.7091The GLHF Trio! Bella WiS and Will are all top players in my eyes, go out of there own way to help others out. With over 20 Years exp between them can happly say i will see these rank 1 sooner or later. Although i think bella needs to be more chatty when shes drunk ;). Pleasure to have them in SHAC, Bella from world 12 with 2 additions i have had the pleasure of getting to know.
8modernaladdinWC :)1.6891Not spoken much to him, few SHAC guys said he is one to watch out for so i gues we will watch this space.
9lukao1515Storm1.6421Dont know much about these, Might be squeezed out f the top10, may drop top 20 in weeks to come.
10free.hairSHAC1.5981Have not had chance to speak to him properly. Seems to know what he is doing, Afterall he wouldnt be in SHAC if he didnt. Great player.

DeletedUser

Nice Read....Very detailed :)

Bazza the Brave, is in fact Bazza the not so Brave. Having played with him on UK10, anytime he was under attack, he either dumped his sit, or didn't login. Eventually he just ran away to another world, without any hesitation.

He likely will grow quite large, and unless he gets heavy help from his tribe ( with sitting ), he will run along elsewhere at first sign of trouble.

DeletedUser

and it will continue to, just change it when you post Cam ;)

DeletedUser

RankNameTribePointsVillagesSummary
1Assassin222WG1No idea who this guy is, but he comes off as a very decent person who keeps to himself. I've heard lots of good things about him and hope to talk to him one day properly.
2misschiffSHACHe's a nice guy, but not all too experienced. I do not think he will last in the top 10, but for now he is doing good.
3Higgs BosonSHACVery nice guy. Seems to be rushing academy too fast for his own good however it does not matter because he has no threats near him luckily enough! He will stay in the high ranks, perhaps not the top 5 though as the world develops more. This is only because he is solo though!
4Four SeasonsSHACDoing great for a solo player also. Will stay in the top 5 for sure. Also rushing academy too early for my liking but again he has no real threats near him so it should play out well. He farms well and has an amazing area for it.
5GAIN WarnhamSHACGAIN. I do not know a lot about this guy, but a lot of people know him and like him so that must be good! Looking forward to working with him more.
6Bazza the Brave-R-Apparently once he is put under pressure he will run away? I can't really judge him too much at this point but he has a fairly safe area so if what I wrote above is true he will last for a while.
7GLHFSHAC
8modernaladdinWC :)I know nothing of him but others rate him highly! I will be watching him.
9lukao1515StormDont know much about him, Might be squeezed out of the top10, may drop top 20 in weeks to come.
10Ad InfernumPPillsWill be here for a long time, top 3 for sure after nobles. He is doing amazing overall. Farming :)icon_wink: your welcome) is great and his village is developed lovely (I hope thats not too much info :icon_wink: )
He is in for the long run!

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I've not played for a couple of years, but this should be fun.

~ Wrathalot.

DeletedUser80

Good Effort, good descriptions/thoughts, makes a good read top marks for Four Seasons

DeletedUser

All of you posting 'interesting read'.. I hope you know this was (probably, as all the others are on every other world) posted so that you all can rate the top 10?

No wonder these externals are completely dead.

DeletedUser11200

no the reason the externals are so dead is because there is not berating, its all to lovey dovey

DeletedUser

All of you posting 'interesting read'.. I hope you know this was (probably, as all the others are on every other world) posted so that you all can rate the top 10?

No wonder these externals are completely dead.

Im not here to give the top 10 an ego boost.