Top 10 Players

DeletedUser11655

well your rate was only good for you own tribe and xprd so they dont smack you with nukes, obviously going to bad mouth us as we are at war.

im not going to rate as ive never spoke to anyone in top 10, if i did speak they are either family or a traitor.

Assassin is the only player that i spoke to in top 10 that i still think highly of.

and second thing, this gypsy thing is annoying me. please stop.

i am not a gypsy or never will be one.

DeletedUser4753

Youve gotta be kidding me, i rate haphaz pretty low considering rank 1, i also rate andy low considering rank 2
players found to be weak were rate low and players found to be strong rated highly.

I believe i was pretty unbiased but thats for all to judge.

i also nominated you as you seem a willing active poster who would like to get involved and establish some sort of reputation, if this isnt the case then i apologize and will no longer seek your influence.

n gyspy's are ace, watch "snatch" you will see them on a whole new level.

I personaly value anyone's opinion on topic like this, but its up to you, wouldnt wanna force you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haphaz,
great
Pacmon, sucks
Andy, brill
Vortex, poor
Fruit, average
Pang, smashing
Xlapa, awesome
Hawk, ok
Assassin, decent
Steamtrain, super

AWESOME REVIEW!! +1 <3

also...another +1 cos you're banned as i read this xD

DeletedUser4753

lol thnx, you shud pass rep this way I was twins account :)

btw are ya back with jimmy on this world?

DeletedUser11655

was volunteered to do this by d1, well here it is enjoy, these are all my honest rate and opinions...

1. haphaz - never spoke to him, he has gained his rank at number 1 through internals mostly i think, his oda is substantial at 18 million, i think his account is mostly attack or he has extremely good nukes which refuse to die:)
all in all he has gained his position through hand outs, would be better if he earned his place at the top in order to be a true warrior...

2. andyh370 - he was being eaten and was close to being rimmed in uk 13. Firm then took him in and stacked everyone of his villages, did all we could to help and he repays us by joining the enemy after all was declared... turned his back on the people who helped him and then still has the gut to fire nukes at us... the biggest traitor in the game i think. rank 2 earned this through eating players and our good friend Barbs. rank 2 in oda, also like haphaz, think he is more offense...

3. vortex.popescu - never spoke to him, gained his rank 3 by eating nation, from the looks of it he has being internalling nation when he was in nation, then leaves and joins nation to carry on eating nation, this player is a fighter or was handed the villages also has a decent oda...

4. pangela - a traitor like andy but he has a different story, started as mask, brought to firm, helped him out, he was trusted and was a good laugh, still have some banter throughout this war, came to firm and also left us to join mask after all was declared. then has the guts to fire his nukes at us but i think he has a more reasonable excuse as he satrted as Mask and Will end his time at mask, he is a good player and no respect lost from me, still a highly liked player in my eyes. strong warrior...

5. Fruit Twist - my cousin. he was nearly fully nuke till about 1 million points then fired all his nukes out and they all died. made it to rank 1 oda at one point, turned all his nukes he lost into def and has taken the turtle route, Id say he is the biggest barb muncher in world 13, to also making a strong line of defense waiting to be used, good player but need to lay off the barbs...

6. xlapa - not sure i spoke to him but is also like andy and pangela, a traitor. a good player help out to repay us by joining the enemy.
good level of communication in forums and wanted to get involved, like to see him survive till the end as i feel xlapa will rise to the top of world 13, and hold rank 1 if he can pull his finger out and get eating some villages...

7. Pacmon - my old man. he started off his time fighting for top spot along side bazza, eating barb after barb after barb. first to own 3 villages, and held rank 1 for quite a while... also a turtle, has defended off plenty of nukes from traitors at rank 2 and 4. His time at his new tribe WAR he withheld nukes from them both to reaching 1.7 million odd in a day.
losing many villages when the account was inactive the targeted his offense to leave him with just 3 full nukes, forgetting to clear any def to stack their most recent attack, only lost 1 village since the account was active again so must be doing a good job...

8. Hawk 01 - never spoke to him, also had plenty of internals. eaten many players and barbs along his way, currently eating WC at the minute, growing rapidly, and has a good oda, not the best but is still good, looks like he might be sticking around a while.

9. SteamTRAIN - also came from firm, was out of the way for long distant support and he did provide this, a good player, never spoke but he did post in forums regularly, made a move to xprd but he also followed along side assassin.
made himself useful to us during wars and proved his loyalty towards his tribe. xprd should be glad they have him.

we have a new face to the top 10... and finally

10. Grizzly nr.1 - recently gave me a lecture about betraying my tribe during war, well well well, look who also betrayed his tribe. cannot tell me something if you are a hypocrite yourself ay?
he is a trusted and loyal player but he does have a dark side which does get unleashed,
deserves to be in the top 10 finally, been around many areas on the map, to also popping back up somewhere else:)

DeletedUser4753

I do like the very harsh rating of most of the top 10 lol, though am not sure they will :p

I would have to disagree with the traitor remarks, i would argue all of nwo are traitors to firm, they broke down firm and left people with not leadership, i recruited my good in game pal xlapa, whom we had been in owned at the start, pang as you has history in mask, and andy also was in owned at the start.

I do not disagree a air of apparent traitor-ism surrounds these players, all left a tribe before it died, but in the end we play for fun, and had firm provided a pedestal to have fun, im sure all 3 would have stayed, i know xlapa doesn't mind being on a losing side, but lose because you were beaten, not because the tribe did not try.

In any case im confident as long as me and doozy do our jobs as dukes and make sure as a tribe we make the right calls to give everyone a pedestal to fight and have fun, your so call traitors wont be doing any swapping.

On the topic of traitors you forget i have the mail where you said your ditching tmnt for help!, so careful with using that word.

Even though i disagree with some of your points, and thanks for your effort in posting your opinions which end of the day, a opinion cannot be wrong.

so +1 from me and hope to see more well thought out contributions should you get some free time between your impending doom :D

DeletedUser11655

On the topic of traitors you forget i have the mail where you said your ditching tmnt for help!, so careful with using that word.

so +1 from me and hope to see more well thought out contributions should you get some free time between your impending doom :D

look at me, does it look like i joined help:) was going to, decided i didnt want to then they also say they have no room anyway so its a win win...

and im still waiting for rage to bring this ''doom'' just wondering when you are deciding to come and pay me a visit, also id like to mention my new tribe WAR are almost reaching rank 1 in k45 with 4 members:)

DeletedUser

I do like the way you call everyone traitors.You yourself have done the worst thing any leader can do desert your own tribe to try and find safety somewhere else and then expect them to take you back when you couldnt, you were probably confused when they wouldnt lol.
I have played this game for over 7 yrs and most of that in leadership never have i stabbed a tribe i was leader of in the back the way you have so i suggest you grow up and actually look at whats happened and whos responsible for this mess

DeletedUser11655

I do like the way you call everyone traitors.You yourself have done the worst thing any leader can do desert your own tribe to try and find safety somewhere else and then expect them to take you back when you couldnt, you were probably confused when they wouldnt lol.
I have played this game for over 7 yrs and most of that in leadership never have i stabbed a tribe i was leader of in the back the way you have so i suggest you grow up and actually look at whats happened and whos responsible for this mess

take me back??? if i wanted to i could as i left soop a duke and fruit twist a duke, i currently had the fruit sit so if i wanted to i could so shut up mate. go back the the hole where you came from...

ive played for 6 years in a net world in the top tribe in world 19. ( currently still going but gave my account to my co as i needed a break from a 14 million point account)

DeletedUser4753

I think we both know the situation with help, but im only defending my boy, not doing the real topdogstory thread jus yet, though could put in pipe line :icon_wink:

loooool cotton isnt giving doom alone, i want some doom as well :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser11655

I think we both know the situation with help, but im only defending my boy, not doing the real topdogstory thread jus yet, though could put in pipe line :icon_wink:

loooool cotton isnt giving doom alone, i want some doom as well :icon_twisted:

thats excellent news:)
thankyou:)

DeletedUser

So the only bit you disagree with is the not being taken back, So the rest where your a dirty back stabbing Welly Washer is correct and you've been doing it for 6yrs im surprised anyone will play with you but handy to know thanks for the information

DeletedUser4083

If you are going to use insults then keep it clean and keep it game related. And stop using gypsies and pikeys as an insult, gypsies can actually be rather nice to talk to!

Now lets get this thread back on topic, which just so happens to be rating the top 10 players :)

DeletedUser6503

was volunteered to do this by d1, well here it is enjoy, these are all my honest rate and opinions...

1. haphaz - never spoke to him, he has gained his rank at number 1 through internals mostly i think, his oda is substantial at 18 million, i think his account is mostly attack or he has extremely good nukes which refuse to die:)
all in all he has gained his position through hand outs, would be better if he earned his place at the top in order to be a true warrior...

2. andyh370 - he was being eaten and was close to being rimmed in uk 13. Firm then took him in and stacked everyone of his villages, did all we could to help and he repays us by joining the enemy after all was declared... turned his back on the people who helped him and then still has the gut to fire nukes at us... the biggest traitor in the game i think. rank 2 earned this through eating players and our good friend Barbs. rank 2 in oda, also like haphaz, think he is more offense...

3. vortex.popescu - never spoke to him, gained his rank 3 by eating nation, from the looks of it he has being internalling nation when he was in nation, then leaves and joins nation to carry on eating nation, this player is a fighter or was handed the villages also has a decent oda...

4. pangela - a traitor like andy but he has a different story, started as mask, brought to firm, helped him out, he was trusted and was a good laugh, still have some banter throughout this war, came to firm and also left us to join mask after all was declared. then has the guts to fire his nukes at us but i think he has a more reasonable excuse as he satrted as Mask and Will end his time at mask, he is a good player and no respect lost from me, still a highly liked player in my eyes. strong warrior...

5. Fruit Twist - my cousin. he was nearly fully nuke till about 1 million points then fired all his nukes out and they all died. made it to rank 1 oda at one point, turned all his nukes he lost into def and has taken the turtle route, Id say he is the biggest barb muncher in world 13, to also making a strong line of defense waiting to be used, good player but need to lay off the barbs...

6. xlapa - not sure i spoke to him but is also like andy and pangela, a traitor. a good player help out to repay us by joining the enemy.
good level of communication in forums and wanted to get involved, like to see him survive till the end as i feel xlapa will rise to the top of world 13, and hold rank 1 if he can pull his finger out and get eating some villages...

7. Pacmon - my old man. he started off his time fighting for top spot along side bazza, eating barb after barb after barb. first to own 3 villages, and held rank 1 for quite a while... also a turtle, has defended off plenty of nukes from traitors at rank 2 and 4. His time at his new tribe WAR he withheld nukes from them both to reaching 1.7 million odd in a day.
losing many villages when the account was inactive the targeted his offense to leave him with just 3 full nukes, forgetting to clear any def to stack their most recent attack, only lost 1 village since the account was active again so must be doing a good job...

8. Hawk 01 - never spoke to him, also had plenty of internals. eaten many players and barbs along his way, currently eating WC at the minute, growing rapidly, and has a good oda, not the best but is still good, looks like he might be sticking around a while.

9. SteamTRAIN - also came from firm, was out of the way for long distant support and he did provide this, a good player, never spoke but he did post in forums regularly, made a move to xprd but he also followed along side assassin.
made himself useful to us during wars and proved his loyalty towards his tribe. xprd should be glad they have him.

we have a new face to the top 10... and finally

10. Grizzly nr.1 - recently gave me a lecture about betraying my tribe during war, well well well, look who also betrayed his tribe. cannot tell me something if you are a hypocrite yourself ay?
he is a trusted and loyal player but he does have a dark side which does get unleashed,
deserves to be in the top 10 finally, been around many areas on the map, to also popping back up somewhere else:)

Excellent read

I just love noob families who rely on dongles.

As for "nearly getting rimmed" You make me laugh.

Thanks for all your help with all the gifts of internals you have given me. With the rank 2 ODA the stats surely back your intelligence.

Anyway I am off to listen to my favourite Housemartins hit. Perhaps you may like it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-uUS6bSOP4