Top 10 players

DeletedUser12733

That's... Not what I said.. But if you want to read it like that, feel free...

Just out of interest, how old are you?

I just noticed a funny fact. In the last week, your entire tribe (8 members) have grown 117k points combined. In the past week, I have grown 105k alone.
Another one, I have gained almost the same OD as all your tribe in the past week.

This isn't even including my tribe.

*Yawn.*

I, I, I.... am not interested in your self masturbation.

You are a mile away so save it till we meet in this world ;)

DeletedUser

Don't tell me you're one of the bum people who lick CFs, Wills, and Nauz's bums?

No, am not. I one of the people who doesn't act like a child, and actually shows some respect to people who good at the game. Man up already :icon_rolleyes:.

tedd66

Reaction score
See i agree with Visser's points, about the ego's, but what he does is just as bad imo...

DeletedUser

Had enough of all the haters who think they are God's gift. Fact is... Every world is anyones. I am sure in 23 CF was giving it large on how he was going for the top 25 players and boom he deletes his account.

Make your excuses but all i see is good start up players. Nothing more

Rep +

DeletedUser6695

Yet it does not make it any less true.

Don't tell me you're one of the bum people who lick CFs, Wills, and Nauz's bums?

Had enough of all the haters who think they are God's gift. Fact is... Every world is anyones. I am sure in 23 CF was giving it large on how he was going for the top 25 players and boom he deletes his account.

Make your excuses but all i see is good start up players. Nothing more

im pretty sure I made top 25 /ego

also, I have a full time job where I can't play tw, so I deleted.

lastly, I'm sure myself, Nauz and Will have much more of a late game "cv" than you do. We are just past the stage where we need to play past a certain stage just to justify our skill

DeletedUser12733

No, am not. I one of the people who doesn't act like a child, and actually shows some respect to people who good at the game. Man up already :icon_rolleyes:.

Man up? I said to 4 noobs yesterday... when he gave it large and said he was the most amazing farmer blah blah blah. He showed me no respect. Now look at him. I now own one of his villages... just for the fun of it ;) After he was giving it the big I am yesterday. He won't be best farmer now will he :D

2) Yin tar fed information to Marvel but didn't realize I am marvel. We played everyone against each other. They thought we were at war and they thought their little plan of action would destroy one tribe... but the thing is, now Cornish has piped down :D.

3)Tedd i do nothing but come on and explain how people who think they are amazing aren't. There are many "New players and accounts" in the words of Will, and i am sure there is alot of players on here whom some do not know about.

Lastly thankyou 360 :)

Like i said to all. Let your game prove your talk. SO far mine has, Cornish's hasn't, and Yin tars has alot of excuses. I am interested to see what happens when people stop crying and they actually play the game.

tedd66

Reaction score
I know there is Visser, hence why I said I agree with your points. Its a real pet peeve of mine, that if a player is not well known, then they automatically suck... It's just impractical and gets on my tits.

DeletedUser

Agreed, there are a lot of new good players that didn't necessarily play the earlier worlds but are really good now. Then the old 'pros' haven't heard of them because they haven't played the later worlds and just assume they suck...

In terms of how much the game has changed with scripts and in game updates, you could argue they are better than the players that played early on and not so much anymore. But i guess pointless talking about it, just show it in game people ;)

DeletedUser

Like i said to all. Let your game prove your talk. SO far mine has, Cornish's hasn't, and Yin tars has alot of excuses. I am interested to see what happens when people stop crying and they actually play the game.

Elaborate? I will be double rank 2 within the next week I am predicting. That's with 1 free village compared to the rest of the top 5 averaging about 10 internals (which is half of their villages, more than half for most of the players). If that's not letting your game prove your talk, I don't know what is.

Also I assume the new players who are not well known are not very good because of the following reasons:
1) They are lower ranked or much worse in all aspects of the game, that you can assess of an account without logging into said account, than players who I do know that I KNOW are not very good players from experience with them.
2) None has proven otherwise yet.

However I do not think this about everyone or anyone. At the moment it's just the ones who require pushing in start up. I don't think I've actually called anyone awful here but do quote and correct me if I am wrong there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In terms of how much the game has changed with scripts and in game updates, you could argue they are better than the players that played early on and not so much anymore. But i guess pointless talking about it, just show it in game people ;)

If anything this makes the game easier than before.
I started playing just after the main peak of the good players, which is unfortunate. However I have been around for a few years and so can accurately say that the standard is much much worse these days.

The changes in scripts and game updates only make things easier. They make things unbelievably easier actually.

DeletedUser12733

Will your words were...

TCW and Sir Cornish are a better class of player than me and my tribe. Wait... didn't he just lose a load of his villas? All from 1 tribe? Yes Marvel just showed him what time it was.

I suspect that your making another excuse CF. What does past world experience have to do with this current world? From what i have seen, you join a world, talk about how amazing you are then disappear. I am sure i have not seen you finish a world for a good while now :) Using past glories is... well justified yet irrelevant. The recent players are seemingly out classing some of the players who think they are amazing, and they don't like it hence all the haters.

The game is fun I must say :D But this is not yours and Alphas world for the taking Will. I think you now know there a few players who won't lie down.

DeletedUser

If anything this makes the game easier than before.
I started playing just after the main peak of the good players, which is unfortunate. However I have been around for a few years and so can accurately say that the standard is much much worse these days.

The changes in scripts and game updates only make things easier. They make things unbelievably easier actually.

Quite possibly but if you are not up to date and do not adapt to this you will be left behind - everyone has the same advantage and so everyone can perceive the game as easier; you just need to create your own way of being better when new parts are added in. If that makes sense haha i didn't explain that very well. So for a simple example a few years ago sending trains was a basic way of setting apart noobs and average/good players; that no longer exists now as it is integrated into the game and everyone can do it. the better players need to find more technical or other ways to differentiate themselves from the noobs/average players into the better category. So if an old pro came into the game now after a break, newer players would leave them behind. This was a basic example but you get what i mean...

DeletedUser

Will your words were...

TCW and Sir Cornish are a better class of player than me and my tribe. Wait... didn't he just lose a load of his villas? All from 1 tribe? Yes Marvel just showed him what time it was.

I suspect that your making another excuse CF. What does past world experience have to do with this current world? From what i have seen, you join a world, talk about how amazing you are then disappear. I am sure i have not seen you finish a world for a good while now :) Using past glories is... well justified yet irrelevant. The recent players are seemingly out classing some of the players who think they are amazing, and they don't like it hence all the haters.

The game is fun I must say :D But this is not yours and Alphas world for the taking Will. I think you now know there a few players who won't lie down.

It was from 3 tribes, not 1. All OPing one player.
Cornish made some silly decisions. If he played the world smart, he'd be fine. By this I mean for example, having members in his tribe who are all local for support rather than the large ones spread about.
I'm also surprised that he didn't snipe much as it is last resort.

On top of the above, he didn't set his tribe rules or work on their teamwork which was another major downfall. I'm not quite sure why he didn't.

But I'd love to see you guys try to do this against me, and as you know from talking to me on Skype - I welcome it and hope you do so that the world becomes more interesting for me (I love defending but rarely get to do it).

Quite possibly but if you are not up to date and do not adapt to this you will be left behind - everyone has the same advantage and so everyone can perceive the game as easier; you just need to create your own way of being better when new parts are added in. If that makes sense haha i didn't explain that very well. So for a simple example a few years ago sending trains was a basic way of setting apart noobs and average/good players; that no longer exists now as it is integrated into the game and everyone can do it. the better players need to find more technical or other ways to differentiate themselves from the noobs/average players into the better category. So if an old pro came into the game now after a break, newer players would leave them behind. This was a basic example but you get what i mean...

I understand what you mean. Before this world though I hadn't played for a while and many new features, it's easy to come around to them though when you've got a good knowledge of the game previously. However I wasn't gone for as long as others would be, not nearly as long. So perhaps it may be different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

It was from 3 tribes, not 1. All OPing one player.

Wait... Shut up.

Can you see the players that opped Cornish look at the takes. We are all now in 1 tribe. No one else hit him IK didn't. We used that knowledge to confuse sir cornish because he was begging our members for help while he was being opped. So we fed him loads of rubbish info as we knew you lot would hear it :D

Also How many wolf tribes are there? 4. Marvel and War who is now only Marvel... hmmm Doesn't this just prove that the "Best farmer and best player" picked the wrong tribe. This isn't do it yourself wars this is tribal wars. And yes at least you know it will make it more intersting.

Corny tried to stop us. But he had/has no chance ;). Its good to take those rude players who think they are amazing down a peg. :) Call it what you will big mouth ain't getting farmer of the day no more.

DeletedUser6695

Will your words were...

I don't finish worlds, why on earth would I do that? I finished classic 3 and had 1.8mil while rank 2 had like 700-800k. It's boring , I play as long as I enjoy a world.

With regards to 360EV's point about players who are really good now but might not have been around (or been good) a few years ago. It's hard to compare them to the era where top 10 was actually an achievement and you saw 2/3 very good tribes per world. Now its literally a walk in the park to do well

DeletedUser

I have reports and know who hit him and who didn't. Three tribes attacked him, Marvel, ~WAR~ and IK. It was all organised to the same land time. You can deny that all you want but it's the facts.

He is not the best farmer or the best player, he was one OF the both but definitely not the best. I never said he was either. I disagreed with it every time it has been said.

You are also forgetting that he is still top 5. He has just been OPed by 3 different tribes with only himself defending due to poor decisions of his, and he is still top 5.

DeletedUser12733

What lies are you getting fed because your talking rubbish??? I want these IK reports. Your all liars IK ain't involved with us. And the 2 tribes that did hit him are now 1. It was only 8 players opping him.

So enough of the bull and show the proof for all to see. Also he did get support As his stacks just did nothing. Nuke after nuke after nuke killed his defense. He sucks. He got supported off his tribe as when i took his villa it had incoming support. The fact he lies and then feeds it to you and you believe it as gospel is very stupid Will.

DeletedUser

3 tribes attacked him. IK, ~WAR~ and Marvel. Those are facts, so it's pointless trying to dispute it like you are.

He received next to no support, I know this for a fact. His tribe members were too far to support most of him and this is because, as I said previously, he made silly decisions. If he had incoming support that does not mean he had support, it means he was receiving but had not received.

So again, it was 3 tribes vs 1 player. A indisputable fact.

DeletedUser6695

Do not trust the general population of TW. First they will try to flatter you and lure you in, then they will plan and scheme behind your backs, then before you know it your like Adam and Eve being snaked all over again.

Personal people I think are like this:-

4 noobs 1 account
Yin Tar

This is so accurate, I remember our first conversation so well. I believe myself and Will spent 10minutes calling you an idiot