Top 10 players

DeletedUser13762

I have reports and know who hit him and who didn't. Three tribes attacked him, Marvel, ~WAR~ and IK. It was all organised to the same land time. You can deny that all you want but it's the facts.

He is not the best farmer or the best player, he was one OF the both but definitely not the best. I never said he was either. I disagreed with it every time it has been said.

You are also forgetting that he is still top 5. He has just been OPed by 3 different tribes with only himself defending due to poor decisions of his, and he is still top 5.

lets get something straight

marvel and war were not one tribe

i had attacks from there bottoms members right up to there top members

there bottom members lost everything they had on me

then there next move was kicking the bottom members (probably will internal them)

and then recruit the other members

a tribe has 8 members

i have reports that show a darn site more then 8 members attacked me

and on top of this as everyone can see i clearly offered visser a 1 vs 1 yesterday he accepted

then OPed me along with 2 others tribe aswell as his own

so visser before opening your mouth try telling the full story and not just your version of events

DeletedUser12733

Oh the full story... wheres these IK reports?

Oh also... wasn't you boasting 100k defense in your forums.
Your brave in words but you are rubbish. You tried to noble carter in NB hahaha what happened there... oh and with sticky. So you tried it and failed. We tried it and got villages.

You all speak a big game but hey thats all you do. You moan marvel dont hit anyone and only got internals. 4 boobs got opped and now your all making other excuses. Yes CF there was many convos we were calling you and will idiots for more than 10 minutes :D

DeletedUser13762

Oh the full story... wheres these IK reports?

Oh also... wasn't you boasting 100k defense in your forums.
Your brave in words but you are rubbish. You tried to noble carter in NB hahaha what happened there... oh and with sticky. So you tried it and failed. We tried it and got villages.

You all speak a big game but hey thats all you do. You moan marvel dont hit anyone and only got internals. 4 boobs got opped and now your all making other excuses. Yes CF there was many convos we were calling you and will idiots for more than 10 minutes :D

i showed the IK reports to the only person i needed to

i dont need to show them to you

and only 8 people attacked me im not sure how long you spent in school but its clearly wrong if you dont know simple maths like your 1 times table

DeletedUser12733

Your maths was that Marvel and war could do nothing to your 4 tribes. Even if IK were with us which they aren't that would make a 4 vs 3. Not my fault your tribes suck.

DeletedUser13762

this is tribe only support world so assuming 3 other tribes should support me is just thick

your not fooling anyone but your self

DeletedUser12733

They may not be able to support in defense but a return op is easy enough. Ohhhh are you upset are you?? :D I thought you were such an amazing player? Well what happened when you tried to hit our members? Oh yeah this ---- SPLAT

SPLAT

SPLAT.

the fact is your the fool because i never said I was good. I am the self confessed King of the noobs. :D You however are king of the idiots, with your followers CF and Will :)

You all always have excuses why this that and the other is unfair blah blah blah. But your all amazing players. Why do you cry so much?

DeletedUser

Cornish's hasn't, and Yin tars has alot of excuses. I am interested to see what happens when people stop crying and they actually play the game.

Beating cornish in anything isn't a great achievement especially seeing as he's only even remotely "good" at classic worlds :icon_rolleyes:.

Then why don't you stop talking and play the game? Instead of being a keyboard warrior in here :lol:.

DeletedUser12733

Beating cornish in anything isn't a great achievement especially seeing as he's only even remotely "good" at classic worlds :icon_rolleyes:.

Then why don't you stop talking and play the game? Instead of being a keyboard warrior in here :lol:.

Actually out of everyone here I have done what i have said. I said I would eat a noobs village. I have. I said Noobs wont be top rank for long he isn't :)

Fact is he is in our k. The others who are talking out their behind aren't. It will all be decided when we are near each other. But i am merely stating these guys need to stop crying, especially when they were saying how amazin they were in their last breath.

DeletedUser12733

2 things

Not a kid
Also they weren't being sarcastic when statements such as "I will win this world even if i do it alone," are being thrown about :)

DeletedUser

2 things

Not a kid
Also they weren't being sarcastic when statements such as "I will win this world even if i do it alone," are being thrown about :)

Nobody would say that for real. You are either being trolled by people or people are being sarcastic.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I wonder some times whether there is a competition on these forums to see who can make themselves look like the biggest idiot...

4 noobs get gangbanged and has lost a few villages, it happens, specially when the ego is far greater than the ability...

Chip on his shoulder seems to have done a decent job of setting up 4 noobs for the fall... stupidly he can't keep his mouth shut and is now winning the competition hands down...

DeletedUser12733

I wonder some times whether there is a competition on these forums to see who can make themselves look like the biggest idiot...

4 noobs get gangbanged and has lost a few villages, it happens, specially when the ego is far greater than the ability...

Chip on his shoulder seems to have done a decent job of setting up 4 noobs for the fall... stupidly he can't keep his mouth shut and is now winning the competition hands down...

:)

Precisely Amen +1 rep

DeletedUser

Visser, you are moaning so much about us talking the loud one and 'not being able to back it up in game'.
Let me lay down some facts for you, and note these are facts and therefore indisputable. But I know you will try to argue them irregardless.

-You are talking the largest game of us all and acting very hypocritical.
-You have 'backed' this large mouthing up by using the fact that you OPed on Cornish.
-Your 'majorly successful OP' (as you make it out to be) took a rank 2 player down to rank 7 only.
-Your 'majorly successful OP' had to use the rank 2, 4, and 5 tribes to take the rank 2 player down to rank 7 whilst he was on his own.
-Your tribe OPed Scythe a few days ago when only myself and Scythe could defend against them. At the time me+scythe were about half the size of all the players who OPed on him combined (note that was 4v2). You didn't even dent our defences. We are now coming up to doubling those players who OPed us a few days later after being half their size (still 4 players vs just me and Scythe).
-Your previous tribe, ~WAR~, had terrible stats. As highlighted below:
I just noticed a funny fact. In the last week, your entire tribe (8 members) have grown 117k points combined. In the past week, I have grown 105k alone.
Another one, I have gained almost the same OD as all your tribe in the past week.

This isn't even including my tribe.

All of this shows me that:
1) You are the one talking a big game and calling others out for doing the same, yet you have nothing to show for it.
2) You are claiming I have nothing to back up my 'big game' I am talking despite single handedly growing more than your previous tribe in OD and points and embarrassing them when they tried to OP Scythe.
3) Your tribe, if staying at the same standard they have been for the entirety of the world so far, do not stand a chance against Alpha or any half decent tribe on this world.
4) Your 'majorly successful OP' was embarrassing to say the least. The fact that 1.2mil points combined could only take 60k points off a 140k player who was by himself proves this further.

Now even with these terrible facts that highlight how bad your tribe is, let me add something else.
If Marvel players did not have the push villages, which you have admitted yourself as push villages FINALLY (and I can quote this with a print screen if you are going to pretend it never happened), they would barely even be top 20 players. So if they didn't cheat the OP would of been even worse than it already was, and the state of your tribe and your family tribe would be even worse than it is already.

I can't wait for your tribes to come after me in the future, so I can embarrass you and them further.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Quite possibly but if you are not up to date and do not adapt to this you will be left behind - everyone has the same advantage and so everyone can perceive the game as easier; you just need to create your own way of being better when new parts are added in. If that makes sense haha i didn't explain that very well. So for a simple example a few years ago sending trains was a basic way of setting apart noobs and average/good players; that no longer exists now as it is integrated into the game and everyone can do it. the better players need to find more technical or other ways to differentiate themselves from the noobs/average players into the better category. So if an old pro came into the game now after a break, newer players would leave them behind. This was a basic example but you get what i mean...

Your view is flawed.

Noble trains, were never something that set apart good players from better players. As you yourself acknowledged - it only set apart mid-tier from trash-tier. The things that set apart mid-tier from top-tier do not change. The reason the top players were and remain to be the top players is their ability to adapt, to settings, to areas, to political environments, to any kind of adversity thrown at them.

I rarely play past startup or early midgame, but when I've bothered to do so I've done so quite successfully. W39 I was rank 1 at 70 villages without a single barb noble or internal to my name, I was eventually passed by cer-berus, aka Status Quo. (the original players of the uk3 account that doubled rank 2 on uk3), but that's fine, I've never claimed to be a better late-game grower than lodda, lodda is IMO the fastest lategame grower to have ever played the game.

I've also in the past proven I can defend far better than the massacre cornish just found himself in. uk10 I was 1st to 1 million ODD, and got there without losing a single village or receiving (or requesting) any support. I had a tribe, I'd have asked for support if it was necessary, but it wasn't.

Do note, I'm not saying there aren't good players I haven't heard of, and/or new good players. I'm sure there are. It also is a lot easier to become good quickly now than it used to be. It's not because of technical differences. It's because they have knowledge available to them in the form of guides and mentors that those who came before them had to figure out on their own. They don't need to be innovative or think for themselves nearly as much as we did.

Last edited:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No argument is complete until Nauz has mentioned at least one world he was rank 1 on...

So which top 10 rank player is going to be the next one to follow 4 Noobs and fall flat on their face?.... Visser?...

DeletedUser13762

No argument is complete until Nauz has mentioned at least one world he was rank 1 on...

So which top 10 rank player is going to be the next one to follow 4 Noobs and fall flat on their face?.... Visser?...

there is no such thing as falling flat on your face untill every single village has been taken

and im very curious to how there going to take my southern ones :)

DeletedUser12733

I am not top 10. And There has been no one who has been able to do anything but talk about taking me out ;)
Now don't get me wrong I am not the best player by far so its possible to take me. But 4 noobs is dropping ranks like a disgraced general.

As for your comment noobs. Yes you have been disgraced. The thing you loved the most you lost. Your farmer of the day ;) And do you know how we will take your southern turtles? The same way we took your northern ones :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Just out of interest, if dropping from rank 2 to rank 9 is like a 'disgraced general'... what kind of general is required to be rank 19?...