Top 10 players

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well, I figure you need to have once had grace in order to be potentially disgraced.

So, a graceless general?

No argument is complete until Nauz has mentioned at least one world he was rank 1 on...

No argument is complete until Rob has sat on the sidelines and added useless commentary that relates to absolutely nothing.

They specifically made comments such as:

But yes Rob, we get it, people bashing Will or CF or myself as being nothing more than decent startup players is fine, but to actually respond to those comments is egregious chest beating.

Your schtick is getting really old, and it's not particularly amusing now, nor was it ever. You have an inferiority complex so rather than take part in any sort of debate you find it easier to try and mock everyone from the sidelines because if you don't actually have a stake in the debate or argument you can't be proven wrong or wind up on the losing side.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12733

Just out of interest, if dropping from rank 2 to rank 9 is like a 'disgraced general'... what kind of general is required to be rank 19?...

Yeah but look at the ODA :) So obviously I am not point whoring am I? :D
I am rank 19 because I don't like the lime light, and the way i build my villas is alot different from most.

Dont worry you will see me slowly rising the ranks and noobs slowly falling ;) As for alpha, they now have less points as a tribe and world dominance. So instead of looking at a person on the rankings in a game called TRIBAL wars why don't you look at the tribes the top 10 are in and then make an unbiased analysis :)

4 noobs was an idiot. He got what was coming. If i am an idiot... I am sure i will receive my dues. But like above posted... You lot haven't played with me or half my tribe before (not that you know of anyway). So do not judge before you know :).

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yeah but look at the ODA :) So obviously I am not point whoring am I? :D
I am rank 19 because I don't like the lime light, and the way i build my villas is alot different from most.

No one said you were point whoring. The top players are also not point whoring.

You're not rank 19 because you dislike the limelight. It's not a choice, you're rank 19 because you deserve to be rank 19. There is no strategic advantage to growing slow, there's no reason to try and paint slow growth as some sort of tactical choice.

If you were "trying to avoid the limelight" you'd be much less of a loudmouth on the forums as is the case for the rest of your tribe.

DeletedUser

Your view is flawed.

Noble trains, were never something that set apart good players from better players. As you yourself acknowledged - it only set apart mid-tier from trash-tier. The things that set apart mid-tier from top-tier do not change. The reason the top players were and remain to be the top players is their ability to adapt, to settings, to areas, to political environments, to any kind of adversity thrown at them.

I did say it was a very basic example which you can apply to separating the very good from the excellent etc... My point is only that the differentiation is changing as the game changes although ofc some things will remain a constant.

DeletedUser6695

No one said you were point whoring. The top players are also not point whoring.

You're not rank 19 because you dislike the limelight. It's not a choice, you're rank 19 because you deserve to be rank 19. There is no strategic advantage to growing slow, there's no reason to try and paint slow growth as some sort of tactical choice.

If you were "trying to avoid the limelight" you'd be much less of a loudmouth on the forums as is the case for the rest of your tribe.

He doesn't build up his vills so he has more room for troops. True story

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I did say it was a very basic example which you can apply to separating the very good from the excellent etc... My point is only that the differentiation is changing as the game changes although ofc some things will remain a constant.

I don't think we're really disagreeing.

A good player that takes a long break from the game may not just jump right back in and dominate. I just feel they will quickly adapt to whatever changes since the thing that made them a good player initially was their ability to adapt moreso than any specific skill they had that no one else did.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No argument is complete until Rob has sat on the sidelines and added useless commentary that relates to absolutely nothing.

They specifically made comments such as:

But yes Rob, we get it, people bashing Will or CF or myself as being nothing more than decent startup players is fine, but to actually respond to those comments is egregious chest beating.

Your schtick is getting really old, and it's not particularly amusing now, nor was it ever. You have an inferiority complex so rather than take part in any sort of debate you find it easier to try and mock everyone from the sidelines because if you don't actually have a stake in the debate or argument you can't be proven wrong or wind up on the losing side.

All of the above may be true... though I fear you missed out a quote in there somewhere but hey ho.. no one is perfect...

Thanks for the amateur psychology but I question your conclusion... don't make the mistake of thinking ego and confidence are the same thing...

It takes a confident person to ignore an insult and move on, where as an ego will always reply trying to prove how good they are... i.e mentioning worlds they have been rank 1 on...

Though please do carry on telling us about the worlds you have been rank 1 on, at least it's a better read than the usual retard slap fights trying to prove which idiot is less of an idiot or more of an idiot, depending which side of the line they fall...

I apologies if my playing the game for fun, rather than the need to try and prove how good I am, upsets you... Whether I'm rank 1, rank 100 or in the process of being rimmed, as long as it's fun I won't quit...

P.s. As I'm sure you know the best way to shut someone up is to not reply to them... If your ego can cope with that...

DeletedUser13448

So much BS in here

Like the famous Olli once said,
socially-awesome-kindergartener-meme-generator-didn-t-read-won-t-read-613faa.jpg

DeletedUser

RankNameTribePointsVillagesPoints per village
1 Yin Tar Alpha274.344328573
2 Korea Guard232.552278613
3 Deadpool. Marvel201.945238780
4 Silver Samurai Marvel177.659228075
5 Thrud the Barbarian STOP155.433188635
6 Assassin222 Marvel148.006188223
7 Scythe Raid Alpha139.928197365
8 Freda Adelio Guard137.191206860
9 liam790 Marvel136.855178050
10 cartes95 Marvel133.794168362