4EnsulynMATT!7831783
5rodgermiFREE7471747
6pig ignorantCheck6491649
7Castiel*THB6351635
8Sausage95BLDN6331633
9ISO-ROBBIEBIA6281628
10worlordCheck6121612

1. drluke 7/10

seem this acc on w18, had nice od and seemed to be playing correctly, so whilst not what id deem a top player, i imagine the players on the acc are far from mugs, not a great area so perhaps im being harsh, not a fan of the tribe for obvious reasons, but unbiasdly think its fair to say tribe will not be a long term thing on w20, acc will proly maintian decent ranks but unless world is removed of quality then cant see em holding.

2. sparky bear 8/10

never heard of them tbh though decent rank on 19 suggests could be a long term prospect, long term prospect + fast start = hopeful, whilst the area looks hell for pre bp a bit of aggression and the compactness for both farming and expansion is great, fact they have nice growth seems to suggest they done the hard part, could be a prospect, again dunno the tribe or peeps in it.

3. masekrut555 7/10

german sounding name yikes :eek:, the area of this acc is so so, really clumped up with tribes means great for coordination and perhaps long term dominance, but lack of targets both directly and indirectly could be a issue, and farming competition could hold this acc backwards, that said looks like a nice enough tribe so perhaps the disadvantages are out wayed by the team work they can achieve meaning rolling over other tribes and allowing this acc to prosper is not unforeseeable.

4 ensulyn 5/10

another speed player, so go's without saying the long term prospects, as for the short term quite a bad area, lots of space and lack of targets thus far, seems to be in a area surrounded by hydra players so depending on thier ability could make for a tough time expanding, that said early days and depending on how hard they can accelerate could all be nice targets unable to hold this acc back.

5. rodgermi 4/10

have a bit of history with this player and in all honesty they are not the best, always seems to do ok at start up and through survival often maintians good growth, as far as game skills and know how goes not the best though, if in a good team good do well though, and with a world win behind them who am i to shoot down, expect to see them drop ranks despite the competitive yet potentially fruitful area.

6. pig iggnorant 6/10

set back a bit from thier tribe, which as mentioned above can be both a good and bad thing, i think for this account the space could be good for them, whilst not a great area in terms of potential targets its far from terrible and could just see thi acc do well, i do sadly see thier tribe as food for others in the k so for this acc to do well needs to some savy leadership or a move to do well i feel.

7. castiel 8/10 (maybe)

depends on the driver, seen this account played abysmal'y and have also heard good things about another driver, if its the former then no point even writing further, if its the later however expect good thing, whilst perhaps not top 5 quality should maintain good ranks, much more than that however with a alright looking time and decent mid game credentials thi account should stay around and perhaps even proser at the top, alas i have no idea who is driving it on this world lol.

8. sausage 3/10

looks like a nobody who point whores tbh, on the basis of no history, no tribe of note and unjust point per awards i feel this is someone who ont remain at the top for much longer, that said always open to be proved wrong.

9. iso robbie 2/10

semi active/enthusiastic/talkative are all words that spring to mind, alas so does premium abuser/poor player and wannabe. when first heard about this player i heard tails of years of experience, high skill level and relentless attacking, all got proved massively false from experience. wont stay around or be much of a talking point i feel

10. worlord 2/10

another pointwhore? dont see em lasting tbh

DeletedUser

drluke acc has most lc in the world and i am sure ahs most farm in the world. So think again before calling us pointwhores. Wehn you can loot 120+k a day upping some of your buildings is not that hard :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ikr, thats another axcuse for you being under top 20? if you are still unable to have a contant queue of troops in stable and barracks you are just bad.

UK worlds too easy! people still dont know how to start up and they buy rescources or they get rank 50-100 trying hard calling top 20 point whores.

DeletedUser4753

by definition someone who whorith the points is a pointwhore are they not? if the top 10 in the world who have accumulated the most points are not point whores then who are?

n me making a excuse for not being in the top 20, haha funny (tumbleweed)

DeletedUser8412

That may be the literal meaning, but everyone knows that a point whore is someone who sacrifices troop ques in order to get high ranks.

DeletedUser6695

Not really, a pointwhore is someone who builds a lvl 30 hq because we have so much res it would be lulz

DeletedUser4753

of course, hence the title was the literal meaning and actual point whore comments where made in individual players comments, just ya know me, owt to get sex starved hot heads mouthing off :D

DeletedUser

drluke acc has most lc in the world and i am sure ahs most farm in the world. So think again before calling us pointwhores. Wehn you can loot 120+k a day upping some of your buildings is not that hard :icon_cool:

Don't get so defensive kiddo, his title is a joke.

DeletedUser8097

In 98% of the cases the top pointwhore on the world doesn't survive the nobles stage. Especially if it has anything to do with a "Matt" tag.

DeletedUser12702

In 98% of the cases the top pointwhore on the world doesn't survive the nobles stage. Especially if it has anything to do with a "Matt" tag.
Adrian why are you always salty when me or Matt areinvolved?