Top 10 point whores!!!

DeletedUser

good player criticizes bad player you mean ;)

i find it moderatly laughable that a player who buries his head in the sand and throws me a acc sit for a 5mil+ account just because they had 100 ish incomings has the cheek to ride in on his high horse n get all defensive.

but yea if it makes you feel better

*Rodger is UBER Pro wid mad skillzzz"

Some of us have to work mate so you're good enough to take a sit then moan what a tribe player have you a good word to say about anyone ??

DeletedUser4753

oh if only my enemies had work starting everytime i launched on em aye...

hmmmm that d1 fellow is pretty cool

^does that count.

also maybe post ur own top 10 opinions if you disagree so much?

DeletedUser5582

D1. You are aways telling everyone how good you are and putting the boot in to everyone else and it does become tiresome after a while/all the time if truth be told.

So here is my rating of you: Uk16 spent most of your time as a Chundercat telling everyone who could read that you were the be all and end all of flicky haired defending skills. Amazingly when one of your frontline OFF villas, do you need OFF for barb rapine?!, was caught at home you produced your brother to take the blame.

Then when Chundercats started to go down you abandoned them.....

Next world I think you got rimmed by Rob and all the def you put up was some angry mails.

So pretty please with chocolate sprinkles stop abusing other players for their playing skills. You did ok on one world and held your own against an average tribe whose attacks replicated being spanked with a damp lettuce leaf.

When up against an organised tribe you bail or early game you get rimmed. You even said how you love the fake rule as it lowers the number of attacks that can be sent. I don't mind the fact you abuse other players (well I do but meh it happens) but I hate the fact you do so and portray yourself as some sort of decent TW player which means new players could actually follow some of the things you say.

This then affects all of us. Please find it within yourself to either stop being the poster boy for ineptitude or try a little humility and drop the player bashing.

Thank you.

DeletedUser11285

D1. You are aways telling everyone how good you are and putting the boot in to everyone else and it does become tiresome after a while/all the time if truth be told.

So here is my rating of you: Uk16 spent most of your time as a Chundercat telling everyone who could read that you were the be all and end all of flicky haired defending skills. Amazingly when one of your frontline OFF villas, do you need OFF for barb rapine?!, was caught at home you produced your brother to take the blame.

Then when Chundercats started to go down you abandoned them.....

Next world I think you got rimmed by Rob and all the def you put up was some angry mails.

So pretty please with chocolate sprinkles stop abusing other players for their playing skills. You did ok on one world and held your own against an average tribe whose attacks replicated being spanked with a damp lettuce leaf.

When up against an organised tribe you bail or early game you get rimmed. You even said how you love the fake rule as it lowers the number of attacks that can be sent. I don't mind the fact you abuse other players (well I do but meh it happens) but I hate the fact you do so and portray yourself as some sort of decent TW player which means new players could actually follow some of the things you say.

This then affects all of us. Please find it within yourself to either stop being the poster boy for ineptitude or try a little humility and drop the player bashing.

Thank you.

So true mate He abused me on world 13 all the time lol after the first year you just start to laugh at him

DeletedUser11546

D1 is amazing in every way possible, and nothing anyone says can change that.

DeletedUser4753

Dont know about you guys but Im personally putting my vote towards d1 being perma banned again

DeletedUser11546

Why so much hate on D1, he's a decent player and a funny guy. I'm not sure what else you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Why so much hate on D1, he's a decent player and a funny guy. I'm not sure what else you want.

my thoughts exactly :p

n that reminds me james, is this world active enough to recieve your famous golden awards?(that thread is my guilty pleasure)

DeletedUser11546

I'll go find it tomorrow if I can be bothered :icon_razz:

DeletedUser6695

d1 is half decent like, people giving him abuse are awful