Top 10 point whores!!!

DeletedUser12649

Yep Im a D1 fan.
Hes good in a tribe and keeps the forums alive:)

DeletedUser4753

awww shucks you guys, ima cancel my plans to the local "can't handle life spot"

DeletedUser

No dont bother they are not being serious

Strangely an on topic post here:

I am a point whore .... I love points and I love whores ... what not to like

I am not building anymore troops on any world they are hard blooming work .. you have to look after them, send them places and even dodge em, more effort than they are worth, just a noobs point of view I am sure others think differently

DeletedUser6695

Because it's just so great for your account if you win the attacker and defender awards everyday.....

The better question is how he intends to win plunder and looter while winning attacker and defender!

DeletedUser

easy, clear everyday new target, then get attacked by someone i pay

DeletedUser13029

What an absolutely dreadful, uneducated, judgemental post! You rate these players yet you don't even know a lot about them!

DeletedUser4753

normally various people rate and you get a mixed opinions from various points of view, not my fault player like you would rather rant at me than produce your own thoughts and opinions.

DeletedUser

normally various people rate and you get a mixed opinions from various points of view, not my fault player like you would rather rant at me than produce your own thoughts and opinions.

lol'd and rep(or not I must spread it first but I cba)

DeletedUser

Don't know who to vote for Assassin22 or rogermi, both have a nasty habit of nobling people :lol: