Top 10 Tribe Opinions

DeletedUser8532

and yes i do realise that some of them were deleted players but for the most part they have been lees than 2k point barbs. great way to waste nobles, keep it up lads

DeletedUser

and to top it all off, just to keep your numbers up over at pest, your now on a barb nobling spree, i think its now up to around 60 barbc in the last 2 weeks!!!!!

1 - I think you see that its one player, who we're in the process of dealing with

2 - Many of the barbs you claim we took are about 6000 points, so were previosuly a player

3 - Your tribe can hardly talk :lol:

DeletedUser8532

only the players with less than 3 villages are taking barbs unless they are for churches, and it isnt just 1 player mate, inzi has started barb munching now...according to your tribal file

DeletedUser

only the players with less than 3 villages are taking barbs unless they are for churches, and it isnt just 1 player mate, inzi has started barb munching now...according to your tribal file

INZI was kind of who I was getting at :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8610

5- Z~P - Being murdered by +PEST-, and +PEST- aren't even putting a decent effort in.

A slight exaggeration dont you think mate? How long can Pest really expect to gloat over their first day war stats? Its like a kid going into school beaming with pride and claiming that his Sega Megadrive is the most sophisticated piece of gaming technology ever developed only to have the fat kid show him a more upto date Xbox 360, laugh smugly, then make out with his sister... sure it was epic at the time but its old news now.

Pests initial attacks were impressive yes, but obviously the nature of a tribe that will actively bask in the fear they instil by a well placed attack can only sustain that momentum for as long as that fear and chaos ensue (which admittadly was about 11 seconds for us until we got our s*** together, stacked the front lines and started pushing back) is somewhat double sided because as soon as ZP started hitting back their oh so wonderful stats started balancing out and now ZP are working to the point where their showing real progress and it just seems to me that Pest are losing heart as well as ground.

I'm not going insult you or myself by using the old excuse of 'well they fired the first shot' because in short yes, we were unprepared but whats done is done and theres no way of telling what would have happened if we had hit first but the facts are as follows

• Their still regularly gloating about their first day stats which contain the majority of their conquers in a war thats lasted over 2 weeks
  • They've lost more troops, their resident 'war animal' Iwo. has himself been sighted outside of his own walls while sending Onetruth to ours to dig mass graves while humming 'keep me o' father' for his fallen troops. We are sending fresh spades as theirs seem to be dulling
  • ZP aren't idiots, and we know Pest aren't either... were very much aware of the fact that they probably know what Twmaps is since a majority of their conquers have been players they've been able to ascertain are inactives
  • Pest and Cold BOTH declared on us, my theory is that Onetruth (no disrespect he's as funny as hell) was coerced by Pest into launching so ZP are dealing with a war with 2 tribes with a 5 million PLUS point advantage.
All i'm saying is if we are getting murdered as you put it Ade then why aren't the overall stats of this war reflecting that? It's still very much up in the air and a very interesting time for everyone involved.

DeletedUser

A slight exaggeration dont you think mate? How long can Pest really expect to gloat over their first day war stats?
Its actually 2 weeks. Are you going to be complaining about us boasting over first day stats in a months time?

Pests initial attacks were impressive yes, but obviously the nature of a tribe that will actively bask in the fear they instil by a well placed attack can only sustain that momentum for as long as that fear and chaos ensue (which admittadly was about 11 seconds for us until we got our s*** together, stacked the front lines and started pushing back)
I would say it took a hell of a lot longer then 11 seconds, several days later there were still some empty villages :D And the first attack was obviously planned to do as much damage as possible. Its been 2 weeks and we're still keeping up a good bit of momentum.

soon as ZP started hitting back their oh so wonderful stats started balancing out and now ZP are working to the point where their showing real progress and it just seems to me that Pest are losing heart as well as ground.
You've certainly made the stats a little more balanced than the beginning, but we still have nearly double your conquers. And as for the ground we've lost, its not as much as we've gained and as I mentioned earlier it was only certain players who were hardly the front of the attacks on you.

They've lost more troops
I'd say thats not a fact from the reports I've seen :lol: I marvel at your determination to keep sending nukes into obviously heavily stacked villages :D

ZP aren't idiots, and we know Pest aren't either... were very much aware of the fact that they probably know what Twmaps is since a majority of their conquers have been players they've been able to ascertain are inactives
Of course we know who your inactives/not very active players are. But its a bit hard not to aim for any of your less active players as there's so many next to us :D The players we've attacked have all attacked back so evidently they're not completely inactive (or in the most are sat) even if they took their time. I'll point out some of our conquers below

• Lord.evil1 - he was certianly active and has very little in the way of villages now
  • scoobystira - unless I imagined him on the forums earlier, he's active
  • britecraft - Your leader must be active
  • kev the orrible - He's being internalled so makes sense to get some from nearby. Anyway, his villages had troops in and he has attacked.
  • Numerous others, but I can't be bothered going into detail for all of them
Pest and Cold BOTH declared on us, my theory is that Onetruth (no disrespect he's as funny as hell) was coerced by Pest into launching
He wasn't coereced :lol: If you hadn't ntoiced you'd been nobling some of his players?

so ZP are dealing with a war with 2 tribes with a 5 million PLUS point advantage.
Actually, you're facing 6-7 million points altogether. We are a small part of the tribe who have dealt with our own support, fakes and attacks. Your whole 17 million point tribe is against us so there's not actually a points adavantage at all!

EDIT - Sorry for making it such a long post, didn't realise till i'd posted it :D Also, I actually agree with one part of the previous post and that is that this war shall remain interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

being murdered are we, where you getting your statz from adellion???????

seems to me like its pest who are now on the losing side, we are taking pest villages everyday as well as fate, maybe thats why they felt they had to get you to give them a hand by sitting multiple account for them eh?

Side 1:
Tribes: +PEST-
Side 2:
Tribes: Z~P

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 34
Difference: 26

chart

Here are my stats. Do you deny these stats are correct? Z~P are on the losing side.

Please, don't question me when I'm right.

and yes i do realise that some of them were deleted players but for the most part they have been lees than 2k point barbs. great way to waste nobles, keep it up lads

Exxaggeration? Most were much larger than that. Are you sure you can read numbers on TwStats, after that gross misjudgement on your part with regards to the statistics in the spoilers above?

Why do you have such noobs with 3 villages in your tribe? They should be dismissed. No tribe in the top-20 (+PEST- included) should have such noobs, unless its for sentimental reasons (e.g. Redfella of WET, we can grant an exception as he founded the tribe).

A slight exaggeration dont you think mate? How long can Pest really expect to gloat over their first day war stats? Its like a kid going into school beaming with pride and claiming that his Sega Megadrive is the most sophisticated piece of gaming technology ever developed only to have the fat kid show him a more upto date Xbox 360, laugh smugly, then make out with his sister... sure it was epic at the time but its old news now.

Haha, I don't think Z~P have it in them to turn the tables around. They only thing that can save some of your noob members is morale. And be glad I'm not on that frontline personally! Otherwise you'd be losing way more villages than currently. You can take comfort in that crumb of comfort! I fail to see the point of your Sony Megadrive example btw. Perhaps elaboration is needed.

Pests initial attacks were impressive yes, but obviously the nature of a tribe that will actively bask in the fear they instil by a well placed attack can only sustain that momentum for as long as that fear and chaos ensue (which admittadly was about 11 seconds for us until we got our s*** together, stacked the front lines and started pushing back) is somewhat double sided because as soon as ZP started hitting back their oh so wonderful stats started balancing out and now ZP are working to the point where their showing real progress and it just seems to me that Pest are losing heart as well as ground.

It is most convienient for you to highlight stats just as you do an OP on some substandard +PEST- player, but they do not answer the fact that overall +PEST- are winning. However, for what its worth, congratulation on blowing a chink in +PEST- armour, and I sincerely hope +PEST- learn from this, and not harbour such substandard players in their tribe.

I'm not going insult you or myself by using the old excuse of 'well they fired the first shot' because in short yes, we were unprepared but whats done is done and theres no way of telling what would have happened if we had hit first but the facts are as follows

• Their still regularly gloating about their first day stats which contain the majority of their conquers in a war thats lasted over 2 weeks
  • They've lost more troops, their resident 'war animal' Iwo. has himself been sighted outside of his own walls while sending Onetruth to ours to dig mass graves while humming 'keep me o' father' for his fallen troops. We are sending fresh spades as theirs seem to be dulling
  • ZP aren't idiots, and we know Pest aren't either... were very much aware of the fact that they probably know what Twmaps is since a majority of their conquers have been players they've been able to ascertain are inactives
  • Pest and Cold BOTH declared on us, my theory is that Onetruth (no disrespect he's as funny as hell) was coerced by Pest into launching so ZP are dealing with a war with 2 tribes with a 5 million PLUS point advantage.
All i'm saying is if we are getting murdered as you put it Ade then why aren't the overall stats of this war reflecting that? It's still very much up in the air and a very interesting time for everyone involved.

I consider a 60-30 advantage to +PEST- to be classed as "winning". Perhaps murder was a strong word to use. But nevertheless, you cannot deny you are the losing side in this war, and I have STRONG doubts that will be reversed.

Hmm... JP darling, are there any accounts available on the Z~P frontline for me? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8195

HELL, are you going to make a PnP.

I have to agree with Doomdealer. Only part of their tribe is attacking Z~P and they're doing pretty well considering!

=FATE='s stats are starting to drop ;)

DeletedUser6695

=FATE= were never going to keep amazing stats, we are warring 2 of the top 4 :|

DeletedUser7797

I hope Redfella didn't tell you he founded WET.

We took him back because he is a very nasty individual, who speaks his mind and plays with a straight bat.

He has great TW skills and dedicates enormous amounts of time to helping other tribe members.

Oh, and every tribe needs someone that makes a nice cup of tea

DeletedUser8195

I hope Redfella didn't tell you he founded WET.

We took him back because he is a very nasty individual, who speaks his mind and plays with a straight bat.

He has great TW skills and dedicates enormous amounts of time to helping other tribe members.

Oh, and every tribe needs someone that makes a nice cup of tea

My god... That's way beyond a white lie! ;)

Complain? I like it :icon_wink:

Ah, good lol :~)

DeletedUser8195

CONTINENT DOMINANCE
Tribe must have a least 1 million points

1 point for continent minority.
2 points for continent majority.

1= WETLUV - 17pts
2= ~UR~ - 12pts
3= =FATE= - 10pts
4= Z~P - 9pts
5= +PEST- - 7pts
6= Cold - 4pts
7= ~w~p~ - 3pts
8= HELL - 2pts
9= =WIP= - 1pt

Source=Tribe Dominance Map

DeletedUser

Barb Munching Stats

Here's the percentage of each tribes last 200 conquers that are barbs (2000 points and under).

1 - WET - %10 (20) - A comparatively high total compared to the other top tribes, but then this likely has something to do with them having the most members out of any tribe.

2 - +FATE= - %1.5 (3) - A low barb count, not much more to say :D

3 - ~UR~ - 0.5% (1) - A suprisingly low count considering they're the only tribe not in a major war.

4 - +PEST- - %5 (10) - Higher than it should be, but the majority of these conquers were from a player we kicked for barb nobling

5 - Z~P - 9% (18) - Again this is likely something to do with a high member count, though they do have 20 less members than WET yet only 2 less babrs taken.

6 - HELL - 23.5% (47) - They've been going pretty heavily for the barbs, I'd guess its to frustrate the bigger tribes around them

7 - Cold - 45.5% (91) - Our champion Barb Munchers!

I decided not to go any lower as tribes below this point had less than 200 conquers and didn't seem to be of any major importance.

DeletedUser

I used http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk4/index.php

You go on a tribes profile, choose conquers, then set it to gains. Then you can look for the number of conquers of abandoned villages by flicking through pages. Hope that helps :)

Can do the same thing for internals and losses