Top 10 Tribe Opinions

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Come on people, it is not so hard to stay on topic. If you're posting in a thread called "Top 10 Tribe Opinions" and you don't give an opinion on a tribe (bonus points if it's in the top 10), you're off topic.

I'm not looking at anyone in particular, whoever this message lands after is merely coincidence, it's just something I see generally.[/gfx]

DeletedUser8195

Yeah, I got one the other day :(

Is it ok if I say something like this...

"WET are probably the biggest noobs on UK4 and ~UR~ are a bit nooby too

*something off-topic*"

Would I get infracted for something following that template, with a bit on, and a bit off topic?

DeletedUser

I thought I'd have a look at the new Tribal Stats features and found some very nice conquer pie chart so here they are :)

1- - WET

chart

2 - =FATE=

chart

3 - ~UR~

chart

4 - +PEST-

chart

5 - Z~P

chart

Loving +PEST-'s stats, we've nearly managed half a circle of internals :p

DeletedUser8195

=FATE=, WET and ~UR~ look almost identical for internals haha. Z~P is only slightly more!

Nice one anyway doom :)

DeletedUser8610

Who are the no tribes.... surely not *lowers voice* barbs?? its a barb eat barb world it seems

DeletedUser

Who are the no tribes.... surely not *lowers voice* barbs?? its a barb eat barb world it seems

I'd say they're a combination of barbs and players who've been kicked then internalled (like Morningstar)

DeletedUser

Why not? Only doing top 5 though. kind of fed up of the usual "radar vs. person being wound up by radar" :lol: <3

1 WET
Holding rank 1 well, their recruitment policy worked out well and their numbers have been progressively falling. Warring =FATE= and the stats suggest that it's a bit of a stalemate as the conquer stats against each other are still extremely close. Still showing lots of energy and involvement as there seems no sign of them cutting down on the attacks. The sheer of number of villages obviously is helping in this conflict rather than perhaps the individual skill of the players, however, they are probably a lot better than many would have thought at the start of this war and over time experience can only make them better.

2 =FATE=
Still here, still one, still strong. Warring two tribes which together account for nearly half of the world but that isn't stopping us. Things are obviously going better on the +PEST- front where villas continue to fall relentlessly into our hands whereas things are still pretty static on the WET frontline on the whole, for now as we are determined to make that change. Numbers falling a little but that isn't going to stop us, still aggressive as ever.

3 ~UR~
Always lurking, their recent war with +PEST- seems to be going well, slow but still advancing. Will see how they react and deal with possible key player departures but for now they hold their continents well.

4 Z~P
Have overtaken +PEST- but have also stopped officially warring them in a somewhat strange deal. In their short war showed that they can fight and overturned the odds. Quite possibly in their decision on who to war next, and the way it goes, lies a big part of this worlds balance and future.

5 +PEST-
The oldest tribe in the top 5, still trying to have a say in this world, however, inactivity rules a big section of this tribe. The fact that =FATE= recently have been nobling them up at a faster than expected rate goes to show this. ~UR~ declaring also hasn't helped of course. They seem to be on the road of inexorable decline, and have been on it for quite a while now, only question now really is for how long is it gonna last before the inevitable happens and what the few active players decide to do.

DeletedUser8610

agreed... also the first commentary i've seen that doesn't have much negativity towards my beloved ZP.... Still pushing for peace with Onetruth but alas its like pushing a boulder up hill :eek:(

DeletedUser

Thanks for your efforts, I can assure you that there is no resistance coming from me. Unfortunately there isn't much resistance coming from my villages, either. I think that may be part of the problem.

DeletedUser

Why not? Only doing top 5 though. kind of fed up of the usual "radar vs. person being wound up by radar" :lol: <3

1 WET
Holding rank 1 well, their recruitment policy worked out well and their numbers have been progressively falling. Warring =FATE= and the stats suggest that it's a bit of a stalemate as the conquer stats against each other are still extremely close. Still showing lots of energy and involvement as there seems no sign of them cutting down on the attacks. The sheer of number of villages obviously is helping in this conflict rather than perhaps the individual skill of the players, however, they are probably a lot better than many would have thought at the start of this war and over time experience can only make them better.

2 =FATE=
Still here, still one, still strong. Warring two tribes which together account for nearly half of the world but that isn't stopping us. Things are obviously going better on the +PEST- front where villas continue to fall relentlessly into our hands whereas things are still pretty static on the WET frontline on the whole, for now as we are determined to make that change. Numbers falling a little but that isn't going to stop us, still aggressive as ever.

3 ~UR~
Always lurking, their recent war with +PEST- seems to be going well, slow but still advancing. Will see how they react and deal with possible key player departures but for now they hold their continents well.

4 Z~P
Have overtaken +PEST- but have also stopped officially warring them in a somewhat strange deal. In their short war showed that they can fight and overturned the odds. Quite possibly in their decision on who to war next, and the way it goes, lies a big part of this worlds balance and future.

5 +PEST-
The oldest tribe in the top 5, still trying to have a say in this world, however, inactivity rules a big section of this tribe. The fact that =FATE= recently have been nobling them up at a faster than expected rate goes to show this. ~UR~ declaring also hasn't helped of course. They seem to be on the road of inexorable decline, and have been on it for quite a while now, only question now really is for how long is it gonna last before the inevitable happens and what the few active players decide to do.

In all fairness, =FATE= are doing most of the damage to +PEST-, ~UR~ are still a joke in my eyes.

DeletedUser

interesting, we have taken 31 villages from pest and i beleive you have taken 2 back from us

thats since the new war stats was implemented, i do beleive we have taken more

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Down to brute force rather than any show of skill xD
UR have never really warred anyone so you had plenty of nukes to throw away!
For a whole fully built tribe against 2 players who have been fighting fate for quite some time now and were surrounded by you 29 villages aint all that xD
You guys lack the personality as well as the talent that fate have they are much more fun to war with =)

DeletedUser7797

Thought I'd make a new one because the top 20 now includes some of the much, much smaller tribes that probably won't get anywhere...

1- WETLUV Still no 1

2- =FATE= Still No2

3- +PEST- Down to no 5

4- ~UR~ Up to 3

5- Z~P Up to 4

6- ~DBD~ Gone?

7- HELL Gone?

8- Cold Up to No 7

9- =WIP= Up to 6

10- HEROES Down to 11

So;
•Opinions
•How long will they be around for/what does the future hold?
•Score out of 20 (10 for OD, 10 for points)

1 WET 51.906.963 57.569.184 67 859.242 6152 9.358
2 =FATE= 40.156.469 40.156.469 33 1.216.863 4203 9.554
3 ~UR~ 31.223.529 31.223.529 32 975.735 3295 9.476
4 Z~P 23.229.335 24.017.976 63 381.238 2717 8.840
5 +PEST- 18.922.139 18.922.139 27 700.820 2016 9.386
6 =WIP= 2.526.097 2.526.097 1 2.526.097 253 9.985
7 Cold 2.224.312 2.224.312 37 60.117 322 6.908
8 DND 1.894.072 1.894.072 1 1.894.072 209 9.063
9 Crass 590.539 590.539 10 59.054 87 6.788
10 Saxang 454.002 454.002 20 22.700 91 4.989

Purely based on points which may or not be to best indicator