Top 10 Tribe Predictions

DeletedUser

As its early, i thought id do something....'Original'

Post your top 10 Tribe predictions, and most importantly why.

I cant post yet, as i havent joined and the stats are...well....new. But im sure most of you know exactly whose who.

(ill edit this post when ive joined later :icon_wink:)

(Predictions based on a 4 month time period)

Rank/Reason

1-
because-

2-
because-

3-
because-

4-
because-

5-
because-

6-
because-

7-
because-

8-
because-

9-
because-

10-
because-

(please be nice and respectful)

I.E not a flaming post.

DeletedUser4147

Rank/Reason

1- iHate
because- Ughh, not needed

2- Bliks pre-made
because- Well theres experience and brilliant players thier. Need i say much more

The rest i'm stuck deciding, so i'll update when i make my desision

DeletedUser

1. iHate- Because im in it, Nothin more to say :D
2. -X-- Because currently in world 3 they arent doing horrible and I dont know any of the other tribes.
3. DJLS- i love their picture

DeletedUser

same as my thread really not really orginal.

also project: family tribes do work. Look at all the top 15's in .net, .uk, all have a family in them. It works well if you are connected and discuss well.

Yeah other than that NRS and ihate are ones to look as i said in the Top 20 tribes Opinions thread, which is exactly the same as this except a different number.

DeletedUser

Theer is no point in making any comment on this issue too early

DeletedUser6245

Rank/Reason

1- iHate
because- Ughh, not needed

2- Bliks pre-made
because- Well theres experience and brilliant players thier. Need i say much more

The rest i'm stuck deciding, so i'll update when i make my desision

Bliks is failz we iz stealin there players p.s if you iz a funny player and quite good at tw skype our members in the next day or two and we may think about adding you :)

1-iHate

2-The premade im in (it got made today :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Bliks is failz we iz stealin there players p.s if you iz a funny player and quite good at tw skype our members in the next day or two and we may think about adding you :)

1-iHate

Shame that it is just an illution out of daydreaming ^-^

DeletedUser5542

-X- is here too eh? will be interesting to see how they do. they were late into w3 but seemed to be more together then the other jonney-comes but not quite up there with the established top 10 so will be interesting to see where they fall here.

DeletedUser

-X- is here too eh? will be interesting to see how they do. they were late into w3 but seemed to be more together then the other jonney-comes but not quite up there with the established top 10 so will be interesting to see where they fall here.

Wondred how long it would be before you started blah blah blahing lol. I guess you would be a Julie comes lately then haha.

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser4147

1-iHate

no, you stole rena :icon_cry:.

We had a scheduled 1 day delay to join, to get the outer part of our desired K, so we have more options when we start nobling i guess. (In K, and Out K)

DeletedUser

LOL If i could I'd steal most of your members. Frick is going to be good

DeletedUser4147

LOL If i could I'd steal most of your members. Frick is going to be good

I read your little post. YOU are not stealign Dan, i won't allow it :|

Yea, if activity stays good, then we will easily do well, but it's all down to activity

DeletedUser

Aye same here, I think y activity will be good though (i hope, guys...don't let me down lol)

Can't get Dan yet.......He's not on skype :(

DeletedUser6245

Aye same here, I think y activity will be good though (i hope, guys...don't let me down lol)

Can't get Dan yet.......He's not on skype :(

did we get bran ?
i know we got Steven Urg :D
i guess the other we iz stealing is Dan Muwhahahaha

Sorry Blik :icon_twisted:

But i have to say its looking good for us over at lost ;)

DeletedUser4147

^ agress with the above.

NOT just because i hate steven and he hates me, but because everything has to go his way Ingame.

Dan however is class and smart and cool and deserves to be with us :p

DeletedUser

I know :(....We want Dan back and Bran declined us...Dan has yet to log into skype :(