Top 10 tribes discussion including member assessment and rebuttal/debate

DeletedUser7369

Ok so following problems with censorship this thread title leaves no room for misunderstanding. Please post any comments regarding your thoughts on the top 10 tribes, including their members where this impacts your opinions. Any rebuttals are welcomed and counter accusations hoped for. Please don't confuse this thread with the other one where any discussion of individuals within top 10 tribes would be precluded by the extremely short topic title.

I'll start by asking someone to post up the current top 10 as my iPhone is almost as bad as an iPod.

DeletedUser

1.iPod
2.Honey
3.WKD
4.W1NGE
5.Fate
6.GO
7.phx
8.N0.1
9.Nation
10.DOGS

DeletedUser7369

Thanks!

ipod - ever heard the table doesnt lie? well thats probably true here and these guys seem to have the noobs worried based on the mails sent round recently
honey - well i have great respect for some of their members and kinda like their readmitting the "prodigal son" after he threw his toys from the pram and left wkd in a sulk. Yes i know the full story will and it was a little harsh but to be fair if you cant reply to mails you are lucky you lost a nuke and not villages.
handily brings us to wkd - great average points per player and some great members....some will question the low member count whilst others will see that it means they could swallow many of the larger players from other tribes in their k should they happen to finally pick a new enemy.
w1nge at 4 have a real mix of players. Some nice some annoying a lot rude. most can play though so should do well.
Fate - who they fight with so far?
go - know nothing about them other than the name reminds me of a katie holmes film i watched once with a very nice young lady (sadly not as nice as katie holmes).
phx - hmm dnt know a lot but the ai guys were nice.
no.1 - big claim for a tribe that are anything but. ooo unless they mean no-one. maybe thats it. yeah got the name right guys. you probably spot on in fact.
nation - one experience of them was good. might have to make their acquaintance again soon
dogs - well to be frank i lost interest.

So in conclusion i welcome any feedback or arguments regarding my opinions and would welcome attempts to change my mind.

DeletedUser

honey - well i have great respect for some of their members and kinda like their readmitting the "prodigal son" after he threw his toys from the pram and left wkd in a sulk. Yes i know the full story will and it was a little harsh but to be fair if you cant reply to mails you are lucky you lost a nuke and not villages.

Pfft blatently made this to 'attempt' to bash me. I doubt you do, you know one man's side of the story.

Perhaps I may have left a bit hastily but Bella was very angry with the disrespect MARK or MS showed towards her and sure, go for it - try to take our villages. I will be more than happy to watch the incomings as perhaps then I will get rimmed by WKD and can finally quit this world!