3 W1NGE 1.682.872 1.682.872 48 35.060 268 6.279
4 Honey 1.506.908 1.506.908 42 35.879 237 6.358
5 Fate 1.406.489 1.406.489 44 31.966 209 6.730
6 GO 1.221.371 1.221.371 37 33.010 210 5.816
7 phx 1.106.296 1.106.296 41 26.983 205 5.397
8 Nation 753.590 753.590 42 17.943 125 6.029
9 N0.1 741.282 741.282 50 14.826 152 4.877
10 DOGS 597.040 597.040 39 15.309 122 4.894

would like to here peoples opinions on the tribes in the top 10.
And also who is gonna flop and who is going to the top.
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser8423

1. ipod - Well ranked number 1 points and number 1 OD I think that says it all......have some very good players and I am expecting them to stick around for a while yet another number 1 tribe under the leadership of Ruffus.

2. Honey - Decent looking tribe not great ODA with a 1/4 of that coming from just one account yep you guessed it Meh Meh Meh but quite high ODD I guess badger hunting is still rife within the TW world.......also not convinced as to them instantly re-inviting members who left them and then proceeded to throw there toys out of there pram when one little thing didnt go there way in there new tribe but hey just my opinion.

3. Wicked - My tribe so will try to be fair. Ranked third in points with the lowest member count and second in OD so must be doing something right I think a lot of that is down to the leadership, iron brew is the man! Some quality players in this tribe.

4. W1NGE - These are looking a decent tribe nice OD so been enjoying a few scraps I would imagine and know they have some quality members in there and could be around for a while. The only bad thing I would say about them is that I have spoken to a couple of there members and I have to say they were damn right rude and arrogant, possibly above ones station but that is only a minority the others I have spoken with have been very pleasant :)

5. Fate - Ranked 5th so cant be all bad ODA not too bad but looks like no one likes attacking you that must be nice although I wonder if you would still be ranked 5th if that were to change?? Easily number 1 for your K that would prob explain it but its only a matter of time before other tribes start to invade then I guess we will see your worth.

6. GO - A decent amount of OD but I guess you have no choice as unfortunately you are in the same continent as ipod but looks like you might actually enjoy a good old battle but I dont know many of your players so can not comment too much but not sure how bright the future looks and your tribe name might be very apt.

7. phx - Looks like they have a few decent members in here but they definitely have members who dont like losing troops poor ODA but on a plus point low ODD no one attacking you is always a plus me thinks unless thats because you hug everyone around you?? hmmm I dont know if you do that could just be one explaination

8. Nation - I know very little about these apart from there positioning and I have to say it does not look good for them with ipod, Honey and Wicked all within touching distance. They might prove me wrong I just think they are unlucky being where they are.

9. NO.1 - Well brave statement with the tribe name, average amount of ODA and very low ODD (not your fault if no one wants to attack you) but not really surprising when about 40% of your nobles have been barbs there is not going to be any retribution from them but not gonna be able to keep doing that.

10. DOGS - Bored now.........Poor OD and also share a continent with ipod and GO so unless your diplo is amazing I can not see a happy ending for you and you also like nobling barbs which is probably gonna make the other tribes wanna noble you even more.

Apologies if any info is incorrect just checked the stats for it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

top10tribescopy.jpg

1.ipod - Lead by Ruffus so a more than capable leadership and containing some quite skilled players, ranked 1st for ODA and ranked 1st for ODD obviously their well liked, currently at war with Go and DOGS (correct me if wrong) no doubt they will come out on top and go far in this world.
TNWO on 15.05. at 15:37
I write to you, inviting you to a skype chat. There will be six tribes involved, two members of the council from each tribe (dukes/barons/diplomats)all gatherd in one chat. This chat is mainly to discuss [player]Ipod[/player]. It has come to our attention that they need to be taken out, if not, those who get the main cluster of theres will win this world, as its the tightest point in the world.

We all six tribes (only from rank 10 to rank 2, and closest to [player]Ipod[/player] will be involved. Many of us will be discussing the largest OP on the world against them, wile others of you can talk amongst your selfs and in a friendly diplomatic inviroment of just council members from all over world 8.

The names of tribes can not be discussed until you arrive on the skype chat, and every one will be introduced formally. (Who/what tribe they represent and speak for).

This discussion is mainly to discuss [ally]Ipod[/ally] and form a OP against them.

Please consider this and get back to me ASAP.

Many thanks
[player]TNWO[/player]

TNWO on 15.05. at 20:53
Can i be happy enough to think this silence, is a contemlation? Or a disregard? Please do let me know.
2.Honey - My tribe so will not rate <3

3.WKD - Doing well so far, ranked 2nd for ODA with the lowest member count of the top 20 which is impressive, leadership is quite volatile which they may need to address.

4..W1NGE - Do not know much about this tribe but they appear to be doing well... sharing a K with WKD so would love to see a war break out between them.

5. Fate - At war with Honey for control of K54 joined with N0.1, recently launched a tribe wide Op on members of Honey in K54 took to few villages mainly because of bouncing nukes and trains on a single player they already knew was heavily stacked and failed, if they continue along their current path there is little hope for them.

6.GO - i know little about this tribe but are at war with ipod joined with DOGS (correct if wrong) i cannot see a bright future for them but maybe they will surprise us.

7.phx - Sorry but i just cannot take any tribe seriously anymore with the name "pheonix" as it has been abused so much, recently shot through the rankings quite like their spread but they need to raise that ODA a little as it is far to low currently, they have some tough competition sharing a K with W1NGE and WKD and will more than likely ally one to war the other when the time comes.

8.N0.1 - As was previously mentioned allied to Fate at war with Honey for K54, only reason they have even managed to make top 10 is because of the hugging with Fate, recently called off an Op on a Honey member in K54 due to the fact that they couldn't get enough members involved - it's not like they can be dry on nukes or trains as they have been hugging Fate so... fail.

9.Nation - Their location is rather unfortunate literally wedged in between Honey and WKD... may surprise but i doubt they will be around for long.

10.Dogs - Again abuse of a name... allied to GO at war with ipod (correct if wrong) good luck to them maybe they will surprise us.

I am crap at rating but give me merit for making a map hehe

DeletedUser

1. ipod - I think will be there at the end.

2. Honey - I've had difference of opinions with a couple of their better players . I've never said at any point they can't play. I would only say they are untested, bearing in mid their ODA. Not good, but also not bad.

3. Wicked -The most likely to get gang banged. From reputation and position. Don't honour naps and don't have an alliance with any of the 4 top tribes that surround them.

4. W1NGE - They are organised and fight like a tribe. Oda/ODD bear it out. My opinion is they will last.

5. Fate -Not fought anyone, but haven't really had too. See Honey. Not good, but also not bad.

I'll go with PHX as a wild card. Have a few good players. For me the rest aren't worth talking about yet.

DeletedUser

5. Fate -Not fought anyone, but haven't really had too. See Honey. Not good, but also not bad.

Yeah the main reason they haven't really had to fight anyone is because the only other tribe that has been dominant in their area is N0.1 and they hugged them, not good but not bad? i would rather go with terrible if you look at our dominance in K54 compared to Fate and N0.1 combined :lol:

DeletedUser6695

No but I was told you were which was over a month ago, I don't see how that is relevant :/

DeletedUser

No but I was told you were which was over a month ago, I don't see how that is relevant :/

Relevant to don't honour naps. Not interested in any other relationship. I think they'll get gangbanged with you.

However, stop trawling the forums