Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser9598

Whos playing the account now then? As its in Rehab

Sorry oh supreme 1 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser9598

Ignore me mate just looked it up and it clearly says under new management - JPs moving in

DeletedUser

Before you get rimmed by GODS more like :lol:

In all seriousness though who did you think SHAC's best player was?

No one from GODS, or any other tribe is rimming me. Thank you very much. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser9598

It was mainly aimed at CF as i was under the impression he was the UK's biggest noob, cant think where i got that information from though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It was mainly aimed at CF as i was under the impression he was the UK's biggest noob, cant think where i got that information from though :icon_razz:

CF the great noob plays my account. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser9598

I know he does lol be careful you dont log in 1 afternoon to find your in a new 100 point home somewhere on the coast pal haha

DeletedUser6695

Unfortunately the staff here bully me and I cannot change it

DeletedUser9598

Thats a little unfair!! You should apply for a moderators job :icon_biggrin: can do what you like then lol

DeletedUser6695

Alas, I have told them many times I am perfect for the job... They dont listen

DeletedUser9598

I feel a petition coming on 'Lets get CF promoted to forum mod'

DeletedUser10918

Hey mate welcome to the externals :)

Now the niceties are out the way with are you saying your not sure what to think about your tribe? :icon_eek:

I would not like to be biased, especially this early in the game! I joined through knowing a friend that was already in SFU. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser10918

Welcomes to the forums! :)

If you read through them all, you'll see reasons why pretty much every tribe here is crap ;) We're a negative bunch! Us UK players are just a bunch of noobs!

Hello there, thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Reading through various threads, I can see that .uk forums can be quite negative! It's the witty arguments that I like to read (sad?). The speed players seem to have it in for each other :lol:

DeletedUser

liking the posts here, bit early to be deciding who will dominate where, theres a war brewing down in K54 with SFU and LoL, (sorry for lack off BBcodes, cba lol) how do you guys see this affecting the predictions?

DeletedUser10890

SFU are Lost Souls from previous worlds, there leaders need to give up leading, they start tribes on every world and are always cannon fodder. LoL will walk all over them, i dont think it impacts predictions it should be expected.

DeletedUser10917

SFU are Lost Souls from previous worlds, there leaders need to give up leading, they start tribes on every world and are always cannon fodder. LoL will walk all over them, i dont think it impacts predictions it should be expected.

I have never played here in UK before i playing in tribalwars.net and started here to make SFU (tribe in world 60 and 61). We are not war with LOL.. we have nothing with them.

DeletedUser

1 LoL - Good tribe, some strong players. Will be top 3 for a while yet. 9/10

2 ReHaB - family tribe oh no. Some good players some very average players, recruited some good ens from shac. Hard to tell maybe stay top 5 for a while. Not sure on there diplomacy mind, Devour? really? allies at such a short stage of the game. 6/10

3 T.E.A - Some good ODA coming from this tribe, i remember the tribe from w1. Got a feeling we could be seeing an end game tribe here. 9/10

4 K.G.B - LOL big family tribe, not a lover of familes. I recognise a few faces in there. Wont last as a family tribe give them maybe 4 months. If they deside to split and make 1 strong tribe with there best they could be a contender. 5/10

5 SFU - Again i see a few faces from the past in there, but i dont think this tribe will last long. I have been wrong in the past. Also they have LOL to get past, wont be easy. 4/10

6 ReHaB2 - see above

7 ~USSR~ - see above

8 USSR~2 - see above

9 DOGS - my tribe, good group of players, 90% of us played together in other worlds. (wont score)

10 Devour - Not looking good for them, started very aggresive. But when tested they have not looked good at all. Lost there best members to DOGS. Maybe there friends can help them out? 2/10

tribes to look out for in the next few weeks.

1. GODS
2. =ZP=
3. SMEG