Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

Good time to start me thinks

1-LoL | Friendly leadership, great position, will do well, 2nd highest Average per player in top 10
2-USSR~2 | Not a fan of families especially when the 2nd tribe is higher ranked.
3-T.E.A | May do well if they play it right
4-SFU | Not much to say, have potential
5-DevouR | k44 leaders atm, interesting where things go
6-~USSR~ | Should rename USSR 2
7-SHAC | My tribe wont comment
8-ReHaB | Would do better going alone, Families are disliked
9-ReHaB2| Would do better going alone and branching off from rehab, Way to far away from Main tribe for it to be beneficial
10-*BK* | Lowest average per player, Wont stay up

DeletedUser10869

well be good if folks would post up the tribe stats so is easy to check the progress and see who is doing what to whom.

Like this!

Rank 1 LoL 33.022 points 40 members and 40 villas

Well organised tribe and see they have recruit nuked (already!) some nearby players so looking to grow smart on this world. Maybe a little too cramped for some, which may pose issues later and stunt growth if only a few juicy targets around but this is looking for faults where everything else is as it should be. Favourites to dominate the K. Have doubts over a few of their players (ok two if you twist my arm) and should they boot now to make smoother sailing later?

Rank 2 USSR 2 32.316 points 45 members and 45 villas

Good grief. Well Soviet Russia was inefficient, rubbish though with a penchant for excellent headwear but looking at the oda on a few of their high ranked players and says they are clearing when maybe they shouldn;t. I expect when up against a determined tribe they will last about as long as the leftover porridge did with my Labrador yesterday (but probs less tail wagging)

Rank 3 T.E.A 31.460 points 45 members and 45 villas

Got some good players here who will paper over the cracks that CF leaves and my only surprise was that they have already hit the population limit which seems a little silly in my eyes. What they do have is a lot of decent hard working players that are the engine room of any good tribe once the flash in the pans start up attention span of a Nauzhror on smarties have gone.

Will do very well short term and be interesting to see what happens when the flicky hair types depart (meh easy internals!)

Rank 4 SFU 30.281 points 41 players and 41 villas

Um I see Lost souls here. Flee! Save yourselves! Oh I also see some players just waiting before they jump ship as their friends approach.

This tribe doomed I think. With a capital D. If looking for good recruits skipdepot is worth an invite (if just for a chat about his job)

Rank 5 DevouR 29.986 points 44 members and 44 villas

Another tribe with a good amount of decent hard working members if without any stellar players there (which sometimes is not always a good thing). Positionally they have LOL to their south so issues there but looking at them I think they will do well.

Rank 6 SHAC 27.891 points 33 members and 33 villas

First up I love the name so ty for that. I see they are trophy recruiting too so my worry (for them not for rest of UK12!!) is that their skype will be full of how much they hauled and war stories of past worlds and very little of what to do next and what is good for the tribe.

Will do very well in the short term. Can they survive past when the uber farmers leave? Um probs not

Rank 7 ~USSR~ 27.827 points 44 members and 44 villas

Best thing to say is that they are stopping recruiting. I say why stop now....

Rank 8 ReHaB 27.036 points 40 members and 40 villas

Aha the much maligned "family" tribe. Well there are fluffy hat wearing family tribes and there are family tribes with a plan. Be interesting to see if this works and also how this tribe is run. Good players in here and is too easy to dismiss as a family tribe so folks should take a longer look say oh my and alter their plans accordingly.

Rank 9 ReHaB2 26.291 points 45 members and 45 villas

Well is a sight to make the nostalgic me almost teary eyed. TFF members and shroud wearers and the odd skirt wearer all together again in one tribe!

Now the confused amongst you go read your TW history but note any tribe that has Furry in it is one to watch (if just for the forum posts)

Rank 10 *BK* 23.893 points 42 members and 42 villas

Aha a tribe to make Ruffus smile knowingly as they have knights on their profile so are doomed to fail (no pic yet though) Anyway go read their tribal profile and puzzle why they have their tribe ethos there and not on their forums where their members could maybe read it and post to say they have?!

Meh who cares doomed over Tribal Wars Rule No2 but still they made top 10 so well done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10890

1 LoL Points 33.102

Keeping quiet on the forums, new alias's, look to me like they have a silent and deadly plan, expect them to stay up top

2 USSR~2 Points 32.323

Think these are all noobs, I can imagine the emails being sent out, make more points = look more scary, get to 300 points by x blah blah

3 T.E.A Points 31.492

Recognize quite a few names non I would class as great players, however most have longevity so defo a top 5 tribe.

4 SFU Points 30.314

This looks like Lost Souls, the guys who lead this need to realise they cant lead and stop starting tribes every world

5 DevouR Points 30.041

I see a little LRAG from w1, I see there leader lead PG W10, I don’t see them lasting with current leadership

6 SHAC Points 27.937

Looks happy, some cracking players and many noobs, no middle ground players, not a long term tribe imo, unless they merge - looking at K rankings I see no obvious home for them

7 ~USSR~ Points 27.863

see above

8 ReHaB Points 27.081

Strange, mix of W3, W8, W10 players, I think long term they should do well + I like Lee, however they have a load of trash they could get rid of, so there stats are going to look poor.

9 ReHaB2 Points 26.335

see above

10 *BK* Points 23.913

BK from W4? No BK was ZP and the original ZP appear to be on this world, so a made up BK, don’t expect them to stay around

K Predictions

K44 going to be most contested K I think TLH perhaps favourites, cant right of Dogs, and ReHaB will also have an interest.

K45 if ReHaB dont get it they should be hounded for the remained of their TW careers only USSR to defeat and zerg

K54 hands down LoL, MAD are maybe the only other good looking tribe, leaders are going to need to try to prevent a gang bang happening here.

K55 this is going to be another highly contested K TEA SWARM GOM are going to have to battle it out.

DeletedUser4342

K54 hands down LoL, MAD are maybe the only other good looking tribe, leaders are going to need to try to prevent a gang bang happening here.

Hehe we will be there,for the long haul..

and no my IGN isn't cheetah277 it was already gone somhow which i cant work out lol

DeletedUser10790

8 ReHaB Points 27.081

Strange, mix of W3, W8, W10 players, I think long term they should do well + I like Lee, however they have a load of trash they could get rid of, so there stats are going to look poor.
K45 if ReHaB dont get it they should be hounded for the remained of their TW careers only USSR to defeat and zerg

We are well led and k45 will easily be ours, Zerg are clueless!

DeletedUser

is not always a good thing). Positionally they have LOL to their south so issues there but looking at them I think they will do well.

Rank 6 SHAC 27.891 points 33 members and 33 villas

their skype will be full of how much they hauled and war stories of past worlds and very little of what to do next and what is good for the tribe.

How did you know?

DeletedUser8800

i love this thread and what people think
all i know is this could be a very well contested world
i just hope all the start up kings prove how good they really are and stay
and really make this world interesting
best of luck to everyone your need it
the ferret is back lol

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Not seeing how ReHaB has K45 even remotely close to won.

1 Silentwarrior ReHaB 1.763 1 1
2 Four Seasons SHAC 1.474 1 1
3 gotcha! FAF 1.454 1 1
4 Power. ReHaB 1.428 1 1
5 Cirop USSR~2 1.349 1 1
6 Tboneuk USSR~2 1.305 1 1
7 belle morte SHAC 1.270 1 1
8 Daring Dashwood SHAC 1.241 1 1
9 MattyB1 EVIL 1.220 1 1
10 RizzieNoNuts FAF 1.215 1 1

2 ReHaB, 2 FAF, 2 USSR, 3 SHAC, 1 EVIL, seems pretty decently contested to me.

DeletedUser10890

Not seeing how ReHaB has K45 even remotely close to won.

1 Silentwarrior ReHaB 1.763 1 1
2 Four Seasons SHAC 1.474 1 1
3 gotcha! FAF 1.454 1 1
4 Power. ReHaB 1.428 1 1
5 Cirop USSR~2 1.349 1 1
6 Tboneuk USSR~2 1.305 1 1
7 belle morte SHAC 1.270 1 1
8 Daring Dashwood SHAC 1.241 1 1
9 MattyB1 EVIL 1.220 1 1
10 RizzieNoNuts FAF 1.215 1 1

2 ReHaB, 2 FAF, 2 USSR, 3 SHAC, 1 EVIL, seems pretty decently contested to me.

So on that basis your prediction of the future is what?

DeletedUser9170

In that same k we got some great players. . . Lets just wait and see what happens:)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
So on that basis your prediction of the future is what?

No clue, I think ReHaB might have a shot at the K, but I certainly do not think it is a shoe-in for them.

SHAC and ReHaB both have a pretty solid footing in the K IMO.

DeletedUser9598

1 LoL 37.843
Third highest average points per player, rank 1 with 40 members so still room for others (should they want more) share there k with SFU, KHC and PPPF (other tribes in the top 20). Home of the current ranked 1 player (although this will change soon) and also the mighty Luca. ODA is nice at this stage of the game and shows they are clearing there immediate areas and with little ODD shows nobody has yet tested them. Id expect this tribe to dominate there k, not saying it will be easy but i feel they have the players/potential more so than the others in k54.
2 USSR~2 36.109
Family tribe, outgrowing there parent tribe, mainly based in k45 where they have Zerg, ReHab, FAF, SHAC, EVIL amongst others to compete with. Potential benefit for them is the fact there family tribes are also mainly based in this k so with good tribal coordination and teamwork could really stamp there authority down in this area, however this may also end up causing issues with players being so close to each other as they grow. ODA shows they are clearing the area and ODD is decent but i wonder who they are focusing on. I could guess ReHab but dont hold me too this. I predict they will be around for a while yet but honestly do not see them winning the battle for there k.
3 T.E.A 34.894
This tribe consists of a lot of players that know each other well and have played together before, some very strong members and real workhorses. There out in front in there k currently and expect it to stay this way. They face some good opposition in the likes of SWARM, SHAC, GODS, the main threats i see for them in there k, whilst also having to dispose of T-U-T, SMEG, TAL, GOM, 1 way or another. Certainly see them looking for diplomacy with another solid tribe in this k as they wouldnt want to get gangbanged. I predict them to be around for late game and be in contention to win the world.
4 ~USSR~ 34.238
N/A
5 SFU 34.047
Sharing the same k as LoL and currently doing well. Still have space in there tribe and a good average points per players. ODA shows they have troops and arent afraid to get stuck in and nothing wrong with there ODD. Both SFU and LoL have pulled away from the rest in there k and look set to be the 2 tribes battling it out for continent dominance. I believe LoL have the advantage here but perhaps some of the smaller tribes will play there part......
6 DevouR 33.711
K44 in my eyes could be the most hottly contested of the 4 with Devour facing stiff competition from the likes of ReHab2, T.L.H and DOGS. ODA is high which shows they are clearing there area but intel tells me that it is coming at a cost and are finding some well defended vils. They do have some good members and diplomacy could be key for them, when nobles come into play do they have a strategy in place or will they just go after everyone. There council will need to be strong and make some vital decisions.
7 SHAC 30.401
The winners of Classic are here to give uk12 a real go, split up over 2 k's, 7th with 32 members and second highest average points per player shows they have done some very good recruiting, have some veterens in the tribe and a good solid council. Certainly not to be underestimated i fancy SHAC to do very well in the early stages of this world. Rank 1 in the ODA rankings they are very aggresive, 8th in ODD shows they are not afraid to defend. My biggest worry for SHAC however is well... Are some of there more well known members going to get bored and quit like they usually do? Or are they here for the long term....
8 ReHaB 30.013
k45 along with the USSR family and Zerg to name a few. In my eyes the stronger of the 2 Rehabs and my tip to own there k. ODA's decent ODD shows they are in some kind of fight (my guess is with USSR as stated above). They have some very capable members that could take them a long way. Possibly in need of a solid ally to help against the 3 USSR's but another prediction of mine to be around for late game. Gonna go out on a limb and say they will break off from ReHab2 before the end.
9 ReHaB2 29.702
Sharing the k with Devour, T.L.H and DOGS amongst others will find themselves in a real fight for ownership of there k. Might also need to drop some dead weight in my eyes if they want a real chance of success. Diplomacy again could be key for them standing a serious shot at victory. Dont think they will last however, just my personal opinion. ODA is good for now and ODD shows they havent been tested at all. Perhaps the other tribes feel the same way i do and are making the mistake of leaving them to it..... who knows
10 USSR~3 26.914
N/A

So thats my take on the top 10, never written 1 of these before (in great detail at least) so dont be too harsh on me. Also these views are my own only, if you feel anything i have said is unfair, wrong etc please give feedback as im happy to hear it :)

Will do another once nobles come out to play

DeletedUser

excellent post and an unbiased view. i really enjoyed the read

DeletedUser8687

1 LoL 42.719

Best tribe atm imo. Other tribes may have better "Line ups" apparently but they players mean nothing when the come a against a strong team ethic and these guys have already won a world (uk7) My favourite for this world atm considering they will be here when the better known players quit.

2 USSR~2 40.073

Dont like family tribes and dont rate these guys much having cleared/scouted a few of there members. High ODA suggests they have aggressive players but are squandering there troops. Could make something of there self should they break away and from an independent tribe.

3 SFU 39.646

Share a K with LOL so i dont have much hope for them tbh. they need to take them out asap. LOL will use diplomacy against them for sure. wouldnt be surprised if they were planting spies or NAPing atm if SFU want to survive. Gangbang LOL!! js

4 T.E.A 37.991

A few good players in there with OHKO and a few ive played with or against. a few known noobs tho. Arc angel.... Really?:icon_rolleyes: K55 is theres for the taken only time will tell if they can go the distance tho. High ODA which i love in tribes :icon_twisted:

5 DevouR 37.258

Again, a few good players in there 2-3 and the rest unknown to me. Sitting top of K44 the most highly contested K. Will need to oust T.L.H and Rehab if they plan on going anywhere.

6 ~USSR~ 37.216

:icon_rolleyes::icon_eek:

7 SHAC 36.452

My fave tribe outwith my own !! Some great players in here with the very gorgeous Bella (call me :icon_cool:) nauz and psyco paul. These guys have real potential. Dont know much of four seasons although he gets a lot of negative forum publicity. I reserve judgement.

8 ReHaB2 33.621

Reside in K44 and will need to take out Me, T.L.H Dogs and others to survive. Happy hunting ;) havent spoke to much of them apart from the ppl in my area and they seem nice enough. meh.. not much else to say...

CBB doing anymore since i basically have already dont them. Nobles and diplomacy will change everything over the coming weeks... Watch this space!