TOP 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

Of the current top 10 tribes, who do you think will be gone, and still here in a months time. Who may still be here but fallen from grace, and any tribes you think may pop up into the top 10?

DeletedUser14043

I think most tribes, including yours (Kalou) will be around. (at least most of the top tribes)
I think the tribe nobody is watching that will jump up and bite a few in the butt though is ELITE, a K54 tribe. Love their layout, village points aren't bloated and they have dedicated leadership.. Keep an eye on them in K54.

Also, -X- (they have a tightly bunched map which in a church world isn't as bad. Fast support times, heavy walls, speed 1 world so ample snipe time and multiple members to back time if necessary. -X- is all about strong leadership, smart diplomacy... they could easily become a factor.

LETA, AFA, Shhh, PLUTO.... are all sound, AFA of course is the tribe to beat with the everyone else chasing after.

The left overs, can they make a difference by seeing past their differences and actually stiffing a fight against AFA is a good question to ask. Way to early to tell yet.. Still, it's fun to speculate, yes?

Just my 2 pence

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing about UN then? Or is it wrong for one to speculate about ones tribe?

Nevertheless, intriguing to look at what others think on the world, and even touching on ELITE, a tribe I agree could go somewhere

DeletedUser14043

It's not necessarily wrong, it's just IMO not of good taste.

DeletedUser14039

Top 1 has changed a lot in the past week.

The regulars are still there but LETA have vanished.

DeletedUser

Wonder what happened to them.

Top10 overall has had a few changes. Seems a few scuffles are appearing, since many players trains, more just nobles. Interesting to see what the next 2 weeks bring, especially when people may have free nobles from the noble event.

DeletedUser14039

Might be my fault LETA folded, but then again, I'm just a noob :D

DeletedUser13954

I can't help but wonder how and why 3 of the top 5 are A.F.A, surely that can be no fun when you recruit half the world to start with?

DeletedUser

I can't help but wonder how and why 3 of the top 5 are A.F.A, surely that can be no fun when you recruit half the world to start with?

They have done it better than the 5 tier MILF tribe in world 25. That collapsed before any real threat was formed. A.F.A look different

DeletedUser12641

have to agree with 2 points
1] if done right family tribe is very hard to beat I saw on world 25 it done totally wrong
afa are different I would say around 70 percent have played with each other before as afa, and now are letting other players have the experience of a good solid tribe, but only if we think they can benefit us hahahahaha

2] yes because afa are doing it right it seems boring remember at the start of this world there was also 2 tribes of sshhh still is 2 tribes I think of pluto 2 tribes of ib etc etc etc
the difference is we do it right I hope and we stand out lol

3] this will be the last world I will play properly in a family tribe as I do miss the days of one tribe and relying on trusting your dips hahahaha
although remember this has been going on for many many years I can remember back on world 3 this happening as well so its not a new thing just our great leader spurs and his peanut butter lovers seem to of mastered it :]

dan
aka the ferret

DeletedUser13954

I think this top 10 should be expanded to the top 15 no? 6/10 of this is 2 tribes

DeletedUser

Who do you see in the top 15 (11-15 mainly) that could upset the big boys (family boyz)?

DeletedUser

RS - brought fear to world 25 and 21. Bringing fight and power and big cuddly hugs to 26

DeletedUser

Damn, did I put the wrong thing? Totally not like me.

Thanks for pointing a tiny part of my profile out. Appreciate it

P.S has no relevance to this post, so you totally look stupid right now!

tedd66

Reaction score
Dont recall him bringing fear to 21, but dont really see how that's relevant?

DeletedUser

Not much is on the externals. Usually people thinking they are top dog....