Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser10619

Is it a little early for this....perhaps, but i think its good to have a look how things are shaping up

1) H D. Solidly lead by Jenada, but typically this tribe (in my experience) doesnt last the distance, hopefully that will be different this time. Some very experienced players in there, some farming, and some lets saying pulling in resources by other means. Really solid ODA, so hopefully clearing the local players for decent farms. Really disappointed to see HD2 pop up, was hoping you would have the confidence to stand alone.

2) SLAP!. Some real talent here and they are growing well, though some of their accelerated BP growth looked a little suspect. A great bunch of farmers so clearly putting the effort in now, and some battle hardened players there. Top of the ODA rankings hopefully hasnt left them short of troops If they can keep the egos under control, and the members stay long term I expect them to do well.

3) Est. Again a group of "established" players in this tribe, already going well on the ODA front. Looked a couple of members up of the farming list, and although not amazing, certainly appear to be farming regularly and pulling decent res in. Already have a great lead over the rank 2 tribe in K45, if they work recruitment well as players leave they should have a good future ahead of them. The only thing against this could be their rank one status of ODD...somebody likes you :)

4) Counts. Based in K55, which looks like it will be a hard K to grab control of pending some shuffling around of players. Already have an academy tribe in place, strength in numbers and all that. Looking down the farming list, not many players in the top few pages, so they might be a little point heavy. 31 tribe movements already is showing that they are either juggling between family tribes, of their recruitment is very suspect.

5) =T=. This tribe seems a little to spread out to me. Based in both K44 and K45, you could argue that they have space to grow, but i would also say at this stage should other tribes take a fancy to them they will struggle big time. Some good ODA means they are doing the right thing, but for good ODA their overall farming looks pretty average. Either not following up their clearances, or getting involved in needless battles. I dont see too much of a future for them. Sorry

6) T.N.T By trying to have a relevant or cool sounding name, doesnt make you any good, in fact normally works the other way. Some decent ODA, but only 3 members have farmed more than 10K in a day, so something is wrong there, as with Counts, they might be a little point heavy. Whilst being rank one in K54, they too have sought safety in numbers via T.N.T2. Noob move in my opinion. Too scared to stand on our own 2 feet.

7) ODA. Again as above, needing to show there masculinity via tribe name, which being rank 19 for ODA, is certainly not being followed up. Only 2 players have farmed over 10K in a day, so yet again "points win prizes" is the name of the game, and yet again another academy tribe in the name of ODD. Guessing the no one in the tribe has any creativity.

8) ~MR~. Despite looking for a ~MRS~ tribe, i could not find one, so no apparent academy here, good one. Only have 3 players with over 6K farmed in a day, so looking more and more like point whores, not too much ODA or ODD, so clearly keeping their head down. Being based spread over k45 and 55 isnt good for them, and unfortunately i see this as a tribe that will have any decent players recruited by other tribes. The force is not strong in this one.

9) IBF. My tribe so will not comment

10) Voodoo. Without wanting to sound horrible, there are some proper weak players in this tribe, though everyone has them. 4 players here have over 10K in a day farming, and they have relatively low ODA and ODD so another tribe keeping their head down. Ranked 2nd on K44, which is going to be highly competetive, i see the future a real struggle for them. I hope they prove me wrong though.

As everyone knows, ODA, farming etc are only part of the picture for any tribes growth. As we all know these days resources can be acquired in other ways, so the above comments are only what i can see is going on.

DeletedUser12885

1) H D. Got some decent players for start up but for long term experienced players i feel they lack hugely. As for Jenada SB said it really, H D been on most worlds since as long as i can remember, they never seem to be able to stay but i have to admit on this world they do have some better players. Personally i don't think they will be around for long especially as they are quite spread.

2) SLAP! Some good proven world winners and very experienced players but at the same time some speed players maybe first proper world for some? Are their tactics going to work against tribes like IBF who have proven them self on normal worlds? Most members near or in the same K so that is always good.

3) Est. Got a decent few experienced players who i think can lead them to take control on k45, should be interesting to watch what happens over the next few weeks when nobles come into play.

4) =T=. Not really sure what to say about them if i'm honest, only recognize 1 or 2 names. I think they will be picked off to easy being away from each other same as H D.

5) Counts. All 20 member based in K55 some good players not sure about the leadership tho. Making an academy tribe, well someone always has too. I think if they were in a different K they would stand a good chance but k55 will be fought between 2 tribes them not being one of them unless some sort of diplomacy is sorted but still won't be the ones to win the K.

Only my quick opinion on top 5 but if you know anything about tw you can be sure IBF and ??? will be in the top 5 soon enough

DeletedUser

Only doing top 5 because I'm lazy.

1.) H D: Great players who can either farm or sit on the premium exchange page waiting for more res to buy. They are pretty good during start up but I don't think they'll make it very far would be surprised if the tribe is still here during mid-game especially because of how spread out they're.

2.) SLAP!: Notice a good few players here who definitely know how to play but there is some here who are just a bit too egotistical and love boosting they're accounts without putting much effort in so it could go either way in my opinion its just a waiting game.

3.) Est.: I personally can't see them lasting, looking at the rank 1 player hes not farming regularly just similar to H D and SLAP! But I won't judge the whole tribe based on one member so I count about 4/5 who are using pp excessively but some of the others do seem to be farming a fair bit but i'm not sure if it'll be enough for them to survive as I don't think i've seen many who use PP excessively last.

4.) =T=: Notice a few good players here at a glance but I can't see them lasting sadly due to how spread out they are.

5.) Counts: Have an academy tribe. Won't last.

DeletedUser12885

So you rated the top 5 but Rank 1, 3, 4 and 5 you have said won't make it with rank 2 being a waiting game to see what happens... So who do you think will win? haha

DeletedUser13901

You say SLAP are boosting accounts, yet we take over the farming records. Daily.

Don't understand the forums sometimes

DeletedUser

7) ODA. Again as above, needing to show there masculinity via tribe name, which being rank 19 for ODA, is certainly not being followed up. Only 2 players have farmed over 10K in a day, so yet again "points win prizes" is the name of the game, and yet again another academy tribe in the name of ODD. Guessing the no one in the tribe has any creativity.

When it comes to naming tribes, I lack creativity. I prefer to put my creativity elsewhere. As for the rest... It's early days. You can only really start judging tribes when it gets to the academy stage. As for the academy tribe. It's not an academy tribe. The member limit was smaller than anticipated and we had a few extra players wanting to join. By the time we get to the nobling stage I expect we'll be one tribe again.

DeletedUser10619

When it comes to naming tribes, I lack creativity. I prefer to put my creativity elsewhere. As for the rest... It's early days. You can only really start judging tribes when it gets to the academy stage. As for the academy tribe. It's not an academy tribe. The member limit was smaller than anticipated and we had a few extra players wanting to join. By the time we get to the nobling stage I expect we'll be one tribe again.

I completely agree that it is very hard to judge tribes properly at this early stage, but as the forums are quiet i thought it worth kicking this off. Once nobling gets underway, those villages nobled will say a great deal about the caliber of tribes, some will noble players some will noble small barbs.
As for your academy, in principle the idea is always a sound one, though it is normally done through fear and the need to hug rather than viewing matters proactively. I will pick you up on "we had a few extra members wanting to join"....did you have 19 extra members wanting to join?

DeletedUser

The only reason you take over is because you boost, just farming your mates vils without clearing, granted you'll clear some inactives but I would bet that you lot have a fair few that are happy to send their troops out when you go knocking.

Wait, am I hearing this right? Have you looked at the world, or just want to presume things are happening? Slap are nowhere near boosting, or farming each other!

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Sounds Like A Plan! 21.939

Rank Name Tribe Score Date
1 .uk pro
25900_thumb
SLAP! 139.290 24.07.2016
2 star123
25900_thumb
SLAP! 119.017 24.07.2016

First being Slap! ODA score so far on the world. Second being top res plundered in a day. See the similarities, see, no boosting, clearing areas, and being what a proper tribe should be!

DeletedUser13901

Some are using PP... (why not if it is a clearly winnable world and you have some spare from another world?), with maybe 1 and maybe 2 accounts "abusing?!?" it (no way to scale it beside linukas' "abuse" of the feature). But saying that we are boosting is just a complete blind accusation which is from an uneducated party, simply uncalled for, we're mostly speed players, where guess what. You don't farm the most? You basically die. We do anything an everything we can within the rules to scrounge res from villages. Sure. This isn't speed. But farming is what we do best. accusing us of boosting is just not on.

I just spot jealousy if anything.

market_guru.png

Market Guru (Gold - Level 4)
Trade resources using the market 1.000 times.

I'd like to congratulate linukas on receiving this award. Wheras only TWO Slap accounts are even near to HALF of this. But of course. Please moan that we are ruining this world by abusing.

edit - changing wording of things + Linukas reference

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12885

Agree with K9. Yes some are using pp, not as much as the top 2 but look at their farming and ODA as Matt said. They are clearly putting in the time and effort to grow as well as they are. I'm sure they'd be happy to show reports of clearing :D

DeletedUser13811

So...back on topic. Anyone care to do an analysis of the top ten tribes?

DeletedUser

1. H D - Will die off eventually. Surprised if they don't. Some will merge into other tribes for salvation.

2. SLAP! - Tribe within, so best not comment. Might get called a booster, especially when 0 pp has been spent on res through money but by res I have sold which again, will be a net gain of 0....

3. EST. - Seen some fight, and seen some fight and fail flat on there faces. Can see these getting trashed in mid game.

4. =T= - Couple decent players, cant see they getting past HD.... Best will leave to join the rest and probably quit through bordem.

5. IBF - If SB runs it like w21 then they will be there or there abouts. But majority of the lower part of the tribe wont make it far enough. Glad to see ZIL back, huge respect for him and wish him good luck.

Time for a rest, might do last 6-10 tomorrow.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Is this guy annoying anyone else??? BrutalTetro
Does he have nothing better to do then argue about something he clearly knows nothing about and too ignorant to open his eyes and look at the facts.
Plus, players in SLAP put way more time and effort into this world than anyone else, and we will see this different in times to come.

I mean back on topic :)
1.HD-dont really know
2,SLAP some great players, ODA is higher than any other tribe, really showing that they are not point whoring.
3EST Someone obviously doesnt like them and having fun attacking them. Lets see if they hold out.
4. =T= Dont really know enough about them, maybe a dark horse???
5. IBF Some very good long game players, that i have played against and with. Dont know alot of the lower half though. They are near some good tribes ;) So dont know if they can keep up. (I hope this isnt too biased)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }

He just said he has doubts the Star123 account will reach 5 villages, and hey. We're the "delusional" ones in our "little bubble"

So you're on the star account then, you've got to have 6 players on an account to even have a chance I think that speaks for itself mate. Pathetic.

Is this guy annoying anyone else??? BrutalTetro

Does he have nothing better to do then argue about something he clearly knows nothing about and too ignorant to open his eyes and look at the facts.

Plus, players in SLAP put way more time and effort into this world than anyone else, and we will see this different in times to come.

My eyes are wide open to the fact and those are you guys are boosting and sitting on the premium exchange tab all day, thats the only reason you might spend more time than anyone else on here but effort come on thats a joke, it takes no effort to sit on the premium exchange tab all day everyday. It's just a shit tactic.

You guys have the cheek to call me a point whore, I guess its evident that i'm not considering that no one will attack. I think you guys should look in the mirror if it isn't such a horrible sight.

On a side note drift, how do you put up with Matt surely two egotistical players aren't a good mix on one account.

Now time for some analysis.

1.) H D: Like most worlds won't last out of start up.
2.) SLAP!: I think most of my previous posts indicate that these egotistical speed players won't last on a normal world.
3.) Est.: No Comment for obvious reasons.
4.) =T=: I can see them lasting that long given how spread out they're.
5.) IBF: Seem to be a good tribe that could last the duration of this world looking at map position.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13901

Having two people on account doesn't make the account grow 2x as fast. or 6 6x as fast. That's what you're making it out to be. Which is possibly the most ridiculous thing ever. You're making it out that star has 6×24h days within an actual day to farm. Just unbelievable

DeletedUser

Having two people on account doesn't make the account grow 2x as fast. or 6 6x as fast. That's what you're making it out to be. Which is possibly the most ridiculous thing ever. You're making it out that star has 6×24h days within an actual day to farm. Just unbelievable

I never once said that so stop trying to twist my words you fool. What I did mean is that there is still the same time in a day but they're able to cover parts in the day such as during work hours and during the night where most people can't putting everyone else at a disadvantage.

DeletedUser13901

What's wrong with that? Farming 24h a day is ideal is it not? and with the 6x a day thing. I was referring to Lord Vale. You at least have some sort of reasoning. He just blasts out fictional statements in hope of people just accepting them