Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser13811

Oh come on you can't blag a blagger. You are all well aware how a top 10 ten tribe thread works. If you care enough about the topic of spies and traitors start another thread. I'll start deleting them soon and I do love some forum activity.

DeletedUser10619

Ok to keep on topic

1) Slap. Have done well so far. Looking like a strong tribe with some very good players, and some rubbish ones

2) IBF. Undoubtedly the best single tribe on the world, but face a 4 v 1 battle for victory, lots of fun ahead

3) Slap. The dumping ground for those that don't quite make the bugger tribe. Plenty of internals here waiting to be had

4) Chaos. Some quality here and a couple of nice guys too. Shame the smaller members don't realise they are only here to keep tribe numbers up before being internalled

5) Style. Probably were a good rim tribe, and could have had some longevity if they again weren't just there for internals and to provide slap with numbers. Whilst I quite like their leadership, I would be surprised if the tribe was still around come Easter

DeletedUser13811

I was about to delete the whole lot...last chance. On topic!! Next off topic post and I'll delete the whole lot back to the last top 10 tribe review

DeletedUser10619

Ok, so breaking into the top 5 now with Chaos disbanding is ~King~

Can the rule their part of the world? They currently hold the south east rim of K55. In some sort of tussle with the Slappers, but some of their members seem more interested in munching barbs than warring. I see good potential for them if they are organised and have enough members who want to dig in.

6) -COS- Western rim tribe of K54.Chaos have constantly tapped them for members, but it looks like that is over now. There is some talent here, and much like with King, if they can get organised and put the hours in there is potential for them to really shove back at their enemy

7) TU. Tucked away in the very south corner of the world is The Union. Going to find life tough as the slappers push through them,but again if they think on their feet, get hold of the guys on King, and get some co-ordination going they could do some real damage. There are some weak Slap members in that area, so growth could be quic k.

8) PR. only 5 members left so not a lot to say here

9) ~EMP2~. Seem to just be the place the KING members go to be internalled, so they are dead men walking really.

10) BP. Only a one member tribe now, so it looks like patrolling that border isnt going very well.

DeletedUser13811

You can thank Peles Tears for the removal of all off topic posts, you can't say you weren't warned REPEATEDLY

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
You can thank Peles Tears for the removal of all off topic posts, you can't say you weren't warned REPEATEDLY

tbh with you UV i am glad you removed it all derailing of threads is a pain on the externals even with my involvement. thanks for being moderator ^.^ good to know they still exist :p

1.) SLAP! - Well this is my tribe, i have been on both sides of my tribe so i have been against them previously on this world and i am now with them. very good leadership definitely one of the best leaderships i have been under for some time, coordination and communication is fantastic and i will look forward to winning with them even if i am not an original Slapper.

2.)
IBF - well they all got rimmed at the start by SLAP! but through determination they have successfully come back on this world to put up another fight. anyone not in their original core of friends will not succeed on this world as they only look after the each other in the core group of friends, they are very unhelpful with their allies as seen multiple times, they are sloppy with attacks and defending (they don't even dodge troops) and although they have done exceedingly well to regrow after the first take down i do see them putting up some resistance but i fear all the recent barb munching and recruitment of piss poor players will weaken them and their stats unless they carry on kicking every single person SLAP! noble a village from (except bushido).

3.) SLAP - same as 1.)

4.) Style - have been in contact with these guys for some time they show great spirit and are very respectful to players on a communication level, their leader RIM ME is a top lad and i personally enjoy communicating with him. a bit late joining in on the war but with attention on other things it's to be expected. they also took a large hit from IBF no thanks to snake and leakage of information but even with the heavy losses recently if they keep the pressure on their enemies they can overcome them.

5.) / 6.) ~KING~ / -COS- - Honestly where do i start with these guys, well they are IBF puppets with no sense of how to play seeing reports of their attacks consisting of 5k axes and 400 rams is well quite frankly piss poor and makes an excellent stocking stuffer for my dog.
these guys will die out very quickly and will most likely disband when they lose half their members.

Everything Else - Not worth a mention.

DeletedUser

Top 5 tribes.

RANK 1 and 3 - SLAP / SLAP!: After working with these guys very closely i can honestly say a very well deserved rank 1. Not just the leadership which is very good but the members to they all communicate and work as 1. War stats are very good to also have done a great op on ibf on the 16th with a good number of villages taken.
RANK 2 IBF, I will keep the reviews fair. Hit style (my tribe) and took quite a few villages from us, mainly due to a old style player asking for help and us supporting him whilst he left in the middle of the night and hit us hard. Now we have our act together and socks pulled up the players growth has slowed and he was rank 6 now 11 i believe. i have looked at your growth since the op and its very slow so thats telling me you are being hit hard and cant sustain the onslaught.
RANK 4 STYLE, my tribe, alot has happened since the last review but one thing is for sure we havnt been beaten but took some hits. We will still be around as the tribe spirit and determination is very good. there is still alot more to come from us and im looking forward to how the world will shape in the next cpl of weeks.
RANK 5 -COS- 2or 3 players look ok. their growth is good, also some good takes by them, they did look to be taking a battering off of chaos when they was around so now they have merged into slap it will be interesting to see if they start hitting them.

DeletedUser14293

Rank One and Three. SLAP/SLAP! - looking like from this group is the worlds winning players to emerge. they show aggression and ambition blended with team work and selfishness. good show to date then guys :)

Rank Two. International Biscuit Federation. showed promise, seem to have begun to barber a bit desperately due to recent losses, whilst their foe racks up the war stats. seem to defend well here, bad there, tribal supports does not seem to be going as far as it did from their home villages. Is the tide rising above their heads? o_O

Rank Four. Hostile. Never quite bridged the gap to the top. although bringing IBF to a grinding halt, and preventing them from gaining further ground to the south whilst they were a stronger, more coherent tribe, was notable, it stalled Style. Continuing to maintain their ground and to be a strong right wing to the SLAP guys. ;)

DeletedUser

looks like the top 5 will be changing very soon. for saying a post above says style wont be around here for easter, i think he meant his own tribe :)

all the best to the ibf players and hope to see you in other worlds :)

DeletedUser

Rank 1 & 3 Slap Slap! I have worked very closely with this tribe and again I will say they are relentless, they have been around a long time and won every war they have been in. they work as a team. Also they are very good allies to have, we at style have also worked along side slap and supported each other as good allies do.
These guys are world winners and tbh and their isn't a tribe to contend with them left in the world. great tribe 10/10

Rank 3 2L2Q Tbh these guys are really just food for Slaps and Style. They are loosing villages left right and centre. I do like it that they are around to play the game unlike others that were in IBF. Also I'm in no doubt we will have a little fun on the way and I respect the fact that they are here to have fun to. All the best to you guys but the ending is always going to be bad for you guys :)

Rank 4 Style My tribe. We got told on a previous review we wouldn't be around for Easter, well shock horror... we are still around and the tribe leader who told me we wouldn't be have quit and disbanded their tribe. We have been taking 2L2Q villages and also hit IBF along with slap.

Rank 5 -COS- Looks like bb and cos are having some fun and bb look to be doing ok for now but cos have size on their side and I think this will be the deciding factor. Lost quite a few villages so maybe team work is something to work on. I also fear that as soon as the other big tribe are gone then a lot of attention will be turning to them and a few others.