Top 10 Tribes

Discussion in 'UK31 Win Condition 80% Tribe Dominance for 10 days' started by LightyJo, May 7, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Exsedor

Exsedor Member

You must of forgotten what kind of dirt you threw at us in the council skype chat. And you have been glorifying poker through most of your posts, want to scroll up and check? or shall I add a few quotes?

As for whats happening with a-soljah, I good a pretty good idea. This player has been rather toxic through out the whole world, to me and to some of my friends. On top of that he communicates a lot with Cpt Pain, who keeps me up to date about a-soljah, I heard they even work together on the same project in RL now.

EDIT: You guys decided to launch an OP on us... have anyone ever taught you how to time? This is a joke, you keep on talking about how well you play and what kind of players you played with.. to then run an OP where majority of your tribe cannot time attacks for 8am.. and instead they send them through the whole day :D:D:D

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  2. Zara Larsson

Zara Larsson Member

If I've been glorifying Poker, then you have been glorifying yourself and SMASH just as much. I defend my tribe and you defend yours. It isn't that weird really. Does that justify your behaviour when you throw personal insults at me? No, that's just rude.

And what "dirt" did I throw at you in the council Skype chat? Please quote. In fact, quote anything I've said that has disrespected you or any other. I think the worst thing I've said to you is that you're delusional and childish.

3. tedd66

tedd66 Well-Known Member

He gets much MUCH worse from his own tribemates :D

Zara Larsson likes this.
  4. Exsedor

Exsedor Member

Nice hit there! :D

2x Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

Best result: on 28.06.2017 (237.672 units)

679.642 / 679.642
    679.642 / 679.642
    You're in the lead! The next best player has 114.945. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement. » show all

But I will be having all those villages back now, thank you very much!

tedd66 likes this.
  5. Exsedor

Exsedor Member

Whats this I see... Zara is merging into a car!? Are you done with us here zara? Given up already? Or maybe a car is struggling with the pressure? Or does he suddenly wants his rank 1 back?

Gratz A car, I see your whipping paid off

6. a car

a car Member

I would gladly help SirPaulo any time in order to win this war. Same goes for everyone on my side. Most people play for rank 1 because the feeling of being a top dog is rewarding, but I'm a team player and I don't have to give you the reasons behind our merge.

But what would you know about being rank 1 :D

Foxtrot likes this.
  7. GUNNIE93

GUNNIE93 Member

Has no one told you guys yet poker will be merging into me at some point GUNNIE for the win

8. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Active Member

I agree

9. GUNNIE93

GUNNIE93 Member

don't you think you have had enough merges nublet you would still be 30k if you hadn't had so many merges :D

10. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Active Member

I'd say closer to 40k because of 3k max barb size but fu :p