Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser14054

Pretty boys Smashers with these Napoleons for leaders do not count our points in their Alliance
in fact they did not count anything about us in their Alliance.

Then they broke the alliance, broke the cooldown (they themselves set when they announced their majestic leave), and now are attacking the one of their former allies.
In the mean time, their second "former-to-be" ally, is getting slaughtered by Few.
And Smash with Bonapartako the Great and the other master tacticians, are looking their allies to get wiped out.

We actually have warned KMD about it.
Their problem now, we have other problems at the moment, as in not to be wiped out by the Golden Horde of Opel Tigra and the Zastavas.

Lol, I wouldn't be talking here if I were you.. Before someone publishes some stuff from the forum, where you leave KMD without any support and then munching barbs instead of actually fighting a war..

Dont blame all those players that left you now because of how you played.

DeletedUser14442

I did not blame anyone. Everyone is entitled to its own road.

I am mostly accusing Smashing Pumpkins for having their own agenda which will get them crying in the end about this cruel world.

DeletedUser14054

Oh jeeeeez... you want to continue this.

I don't think Tedd and tetro are the only ones you don't get along with. In fact you seem to be pretty hated on the entire server. I haven't heard anyone say anything good about you.

About Legacy, it might have made it more interesting, but that wasn't what I asked. I asked if you don't think it's boring that one single person can ruin the game for so many others because of a selfish act. It was just a stupid rash decision who affected all others, and I just said it's boring that these kind of things happen. Hopefully you agree with that.

And no, we never had a 12m lead on you? I think you're forgetting some tribes who were on your side (two KMD tribes + two DOOM tribes). With those taken into account the points were fairly even, but with an advantage to us yes. That advantage didn't last long though because of what I said above about L. And the way you later ditched DOOM is just shameful.

So, about a car. I don't think anyone actually cares about that conversation, only you. Again, in my eyes it only shows we value our members' opinions. It also shows how hostile your council was, which you were even from start when you threatened with war over the smallest things literally twice a week.

Basically we wanted to take Fellas villages in our core, but you wouldn't allow this which was extremely weird. You wanted all the Fellas villages for youself, except like three you let us have. I remember specifically how I proposed several offers but you declined them all. Until we found a solution which we both agreed upon. But when I asked for two more villages, that agreement we had reached was suddenly gone, even though both parts had accepted it earlier.

Ravandil described the situation pretty accurately:
[23/05/2017 22:18:59] Ari - Ravandil.co.uk: I walk into a store "hey, I want to buy those 3 vases, how much are they?" "10,99€" "here you go" "oh that one vase looks pretty fine too, how much is it?" "HOW DARE YOU. Give me my vases back"

We were convinced you were just having a laugh at us.

Anyway, this is past and this is really not the right forum to talk about this. If you want to continue the discussion about all this stuff you should create a new thread, or please contact me in-game or Skype. This is a thread for reviewing tribes and this has gone out of hand.

I don't know what that homepage conversation is supposed to show, but if you knew what state he was in right now maybe you would show some more decensy and respect to not post random conversations with him without his permission.

You are a joke.. you used fellas to stall us, then when we smashed them of course we wanted all the villages.. In what world do you think you have any right to grab villages from a tribe that been defeated and is "Gifting" you villages to avoid us getting them. Have you put any effort into an OP on them? Have you came to ask to run a join OP? or did you even have the decency to tell us that you were going to take those villages. We had to come to you when we seen that a car is jumping on them.

As I told you back then, DO! was actually begging us to take their villages.
4d83e56306b0e23eabd8cf3d86504d6a.png

This is the only one I have left, as the rest got deleted. The point is, we didnt get into your war and we didnt ask to have any villages... while you though its ok to jump into our war and take freebies... Even so our NAP would allow us to take those villages as war target.. What you are essentially saying is that you decided to work around the NAP as you didnt want us to take those villages near you, even so we put in all the effort.

And no, I am not planning to talk to you over skype anymore as you are thick as they come, and the whole time you been taking the piss in the council chat. Jog on to a car and keep on bending over for him, I am sure he whips you daily and you enjoy every second of it.

6d56ea7305cb8047268bcf1195dd8ed7.png

As for your insults of how the whole server hates me, you clearly are even more delusional then I 1st thought. The original 20 smash players were and are still all friends.. You would be surprised to know that I brought in half of our starting tribe... Hence why I am still in this world co-playing. As for what players on your side think about me I couldn't care less for, my friends are on this side, and thats all that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14312

You are a joke.. you used fellas to stall us, then when we smashed them of course we wanted all the villages.. In what world do you think you have any right to grab villages from a tribe that been defeated and is "Gifting" you villages to avoid us getting them. Have you put any effort into an OP on them? Have you came to ask to run a join OP? or did you even have the decency to tell us that you were going to take those villages. We had to come to you when we seen that a car is jumping on them.

As I told you back then, DO! was actually begging us to take their villages.
4d83e56306b0e23eabd8cf3d86504d6a.png

This is the only one I have left, as the rest got deleted. The point is, we didnt get into your war and we didnt ask to have any villages.. while you though its ok to jump into our war and take freebies.. Even so our NAP would allow us to take those villages as war target.. What you are essentially saying is that you decided to work around the NAP as you didnt want us to take those villages near you, even so we put in all the effort.

And no, I am not planning to talk to you over skype anymore as you are as thick as they come, and the whole time you been taking the piss in the council chat. Jog on to a car and keep on bending over for him, I am sure he whips you daily and you enjoy every second of it.

As for you insults of how the whole server hates me, you clearly are even more delusional then I 1st thought. The original 20 smash players were and are still all friends.. You would be surprised to know that I brought in half of our starting tribe... Hence why I am still in this world co-playing. As for what players on your side think about me I couldn't care less for, my friends are on this side, and thats all that matters.
Wow, you just sunk to a whole new level. You're becoming pretty childish right now. You can at least try to be respectful, even if I know you don't like me.

We never used Fellas to stall you, I don't know where you got that from. We asked for 7 villages from them, out of almost 300. But no no, you wanted ALL. We couldn't even take those in OUR OWN core. Just becaue you are at war against a tribe it doesn't mean you have the sole right to their villages. And comparing to DO! isn't really fair as those villages were miles from you and would have been more in our area. We just asked for those in our core, which we at one point agreed on. But as I said, that agreement was for some reason forgotten and you became very hostile instead.

To defend it by saying you could take them all because it was in the NAP terms is pathetic. In that case we could have declared on any small tribe and just take villages in your core, "because we were allowed to according to the NAP". Come on... You usually show some kind of respect and leave each other's areas, even though you're at war. At least at like every world I've played for the last 10 years.

And yes, sure you have friends in your tribe, but the overall opinion about you from what I've heard is pretty negative. Even your own council has said some bad things about you when you tried to infiltrate DO! and organize your famous "Operation Royal Flush".

You can't talk with me on Skype, but you can talk with me here. Logic? Maybe you can mail me in-game instead then? Let's continue this discussion elsewhere if you so much like, because as I've said, this thread is for reviewing tribes.

DeletedUser14442

What?? Smash wanted all the villages for itself, even in other tribes' cores???

No, no that must be a myth, those super fighters and exceptional leaders do not do such stuff....

DeletedUser14054

Wow, you just sunk to a whole new level. You're becoming pretty childish right now. You can at least try to be respectful, even if I know you don't like me.

We never used Fellas to stall you, I don't know where you got that from. We asked for 7 villages from them, out of almost 300. But no no, you wanted ALL. We couldn't even take those in OUR OWN core. Just becaue you are at war against a tribe it doesn't mean you have the sole right to their villages. And comparing to DO! isn't really fair as those villages were miles from you and would have been more in our area. We just asked for those in our core, which we at one point agreed on. But as I said, that agreement was for some reason forgotten and you became very hostile instead.

To defend it by saying you could take them all because it was in the NAP terms is pathetic. In that case we could have declared on any small tribe and just take villages in your core, "because we were allowed to according to the NAP". Come on... You usually show some kind of respect and leave each other's areas, even though you're at war. At least at like every world I've played for the last 10 years.

And yes, sure you have friends in your tribe, but the overall opinion about you from what I've heard is pretty negative. Even your own council has said some bad things about you when you tried to infiltrate DO! and organize your famous "Operation Royal Flush".

You can't talk with me on Skype, but you can talk with me here. Logic? Maybe you can mail me in-game instead then? Let's continue this discussion elsewhere if you so much like, because as I've said, this thread is for reviewing tribes.

Zara, stop :D you are killing me...

What you said is correct, you can declare on any small tribe to then take as war targets, that's the point of it. We weren't taking villages in your core, they would of been at yours and ours FL... If you still don't understand how you jumped on freebies, then I cannot open your eyes on this topic. With regards to Do! The villages they offered would of been well in their core area as you class it, which means its not your area and we could of taken them without consulting you as it would not be a breach of any rules.. But we didn't do anything like that, every offer we declined to stay true to our nap.. And we have not jumped into your wars.

If you haven't realised yet, this is less to do with you actually taking the villages, and more to do with that you agreed with us on one thing, but then a car didn't like it so you ran straight back to change the deal.. Or more like he didn't care for the deal to begin with and decided to do what he pleases, and you went with it.

As for our council talking trash about me. I know.. I been copied in.. Can you just for one second imagine that this whole thing with do! Wasn't just me going rogue?

And you can stop with the OP royal flash :D it's getting old, it was something I came up on the spot.. I knew do! Had spies, I was trying to see who would pass the info to you. And they play right into my hand. Unfortunately there wasn't much I could do for Do! With the amount of players moving to rebellion.

DeletedUser14312

Zara, stop :D you are killing me...

What you said is correct, you can declare on any small tribe to then take as war targets, that's the point of it. We were taking villages in your core, the would of been at yours and ours FL... If you still don't understand how you jumped on freebies, then I cannot open your eyes on this topic. With regards to Do! The villages they offered would of been well in their core area as you class it, which means its not your area and we could of taken them without consulting you as it would not be a breach of any rules.. But we didn't do anything like that, every offer we declined to stay true to our nap.. And we have not jumped into your wars.

As for our council talking trash about me. I know.. I been copied in.. Can you just for one second imagine that this whole thing with do! Wasn't just me going rogue?
"Jumped on freebies"... We took like what, 5 villages? Out of 300? And you could barely accept that, even though they were in our core.

Nothing stopped us from taking them either? It didn't say anything about "if you declare on a tribe you have the sole right to their villages". So we could have taken many, many more, without even asking you if we liked. But we only asked for those in our own core.

And no, the point of the war target exempt rule is not to abuse it against small tribes to get in the other tribe's core. Are you for real? You always respect each other's areas, the same way we don't cluster up behind your BL, even though NAP terms would allow it.

And about DO!, you're admitting you're playing dirty tricks to get advantages then? Good job!

DeletedUser14054

"Jumped on freebies"... We took like what, 5 villages? Out of 300? And you could barely accept that, even though they were in our core.

Nothing stopped us from taking them either? It didn't say anything about "if you declare on a tribe you have the sole right to their villages". So we could have taken many, many more, without even asking you if we liked. But we only asked for those in our own core.

And no, the point of the war target exempt rule is not to abuse it against small tribes to get in the other tribe's core. Are you for real? You always respect each other's areas, the same way we don't cluster up behind your BL, even though NAP terms would allow it.

And about DO!, you're admitting you're playing dirty tricks to get advantages then? Good job!

Blah, blah, blah.. I am sorry, but I cannot hear you over a car's whip. Maybe you should rename to toy-car :)

Once again, the villages you talking about weren't in your core, there were no fellas villages in your core.. They were on front lines. You just cannot seem to get that.

You Seriusly still don't get it tho, and that's where our problems stood, but no point crying over spilt milk, we were happy to fight you back then, we are even more happy to fight you now... If you weren't so afraid to engage us before, you wouldn't be covering yourself by using other tribes as meat shields from us.. Maybe losing this world will teach you something.

DeletedUser14434

It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off
It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off

DeletedUser14312

Blah, blah, blah.. I am sorry, but I cannot hear you over a car's whip. Maybe you should rename to toy-car :)

Once again, the villages you talking about weren't in your core, there were no fellas villages in your core.. They were on front lines. You just cannot seem to get that.

You Seriusly still don't get it tho, and that's where our problems stood, but no point crying over spilt milk, we were happy to fight you back then, we are even more happy to fight you now... If you weren't so afraid to engage us before, you wouldn't be covering yourself by using other tribes as meat shields from us.. Maybe losing this world will teach you something.
Oh, back to the childish level again! You just can't keep a respectful discussion...

About Fellas again. Did you even read the Skype conversation you posted yourself? A big part of the discussion was about this village 510|513. Is that not our core? You call that front line? Are you mad? This was also discussed I remember 500|517, which is well inside our area. Just take a look at the map. "You just cannot seem to get that", it seems to be the other way around. Again, you're failing on your own argument.

Using other tribes as meat shields? When did we do that? Please explain more. It's rather you who did that with DOOM, one day you are allied with them, the next day you fight them. Really shameful.

DeletedUser14054

Oh, back to the childish level again! You just can't keep a respectful discussion...

About Fellas again. Did you even read the Skype conversation you posted yourself? A big part of the discussion was about this village 510|513. Is that not our core? You call that front line? Are you mad? This was also discussed I remember 500|517, which is well inside our area. Just take a look at the map. "You just cannot seem to get that", it seems to be the other way around. Again, you're failing on your own argument.

Using other tribes as meat shields? When did we do that? Please explain more. It's rather you who did that with DOOM, one day you are allied with them, the next day you fight them. Really shameful.

I am sorry Zara, I cannot take you seriously... you are just so full of yourself and what you believe in...

You clearly forgotten those villages that a car too without permission or any agreement.
495|515
494|515
496|517

Anyway no point continuing this topic with you, I think I said enough about how we see things over here.

As for DOOM, you should really do your research.. They been allied at first, but did next to nothing the whole time and been just munching on barbs. This is tribal wars and if something happens between two tribe then they fight it out, FYI, you should of seen what kind of stuff they said on the forum, disgrace. We kept our word and waited out the 72h cool down before any attacks.

Only 1 tribe can win the world anyway, so one day or another we would of had to fight them too, you should be grateful its now when you are still around and not after we done rimming you... at least now you can have another ally and maybe stop crying about Legacy.

DeletedUser14442

As for DOOM, you should really do your research.. They been allied at first, but did next to nothing the whole time and been just munching on barbs.

ORLY?

green.png
=Falling Knowledge (409|488) K44 2,638 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 18:42:28
green.png
=Cooled Liquid (408|484) K44 1,897 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 15:05:03
green.png
=Whale Polymer (407|485) K44 1,957 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 14:35:19
green.png
=Exit Sign (409|489) K44 3,010 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 13:20:58
green.png
=Raised Risks (410|487) K44 3,021 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 12:51:41
green.png
0150 SMASH (480|596) K54 3,064 Barbarian =BERTAKO= [SMASH] 2017-07-29 12:12:21
green.png
0156 (479|415) K44 9,738 Barbarian Turricano [SMASH] 2017-07-29 11:45:04
green.png
0158 (478|413) K44 9,560 Barbarian Turricano [SMASH] 2017-07-29 11:42:17
green.png
0157 (478|414) K44 9,960 Barbarian Turricano [SMASH] 2017-07-29 11:08:54
green.png
_Bottle Hammer (411|487) K44 3,022 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 10:28:37
green.png
0155 (476|417) K44 10,239 Barbarian Turricano [SMASH] 2017-07-29 08:12:24

That is from one day only.

Hey I got an idea, you took barbs, so we ll betray the alliance, betray the cooldown and we will attack you....

Oh, wait....

DeletedUser14054

ORLY?

green.png
=Falling Knowledge (409|488) K44 2,638 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 18:42:28
green.png
=Cooled Liquid (408|484) K44 1,897 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 15:05:03
green.png
=Whale Polymer (407|485) K44 1,957 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 14:35:19
green.png
=Exit Sign (409|489) K44 3,010 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 13:20:58
green.png
=Raised Risks (410|487) K44 3,021 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 12:51:41
green.png
0150 SMASH (480|596) K54 3,064 Barbarian =BERTAKO= [SMASH] 2017-07-29 12:12:21
green.png
0156 (479|415) K44 9,738 Barbarian Turricano [SMASH] 2017-07-29 11:45:04
green.png
0158 (478|413) K44 9,560 Barbarian Turricano [SMASH] 2017-07-29 11:42:17
green.png
0157 (478|414) K44 9,960 Barbarian Turricano [SMASH] 2017-07-29 11:08:54
green.png
_Bottle Hammer (411|487) K44 3,022 Barbarian Thamisqbil [SMASH] 2017-07-29 10:28:37
green.png
0155 (476|417) K44 10,239 Barbarian Turricano [SMASH] 2017-07-29 08:12:24

That is from one day only.

Hey I got an idea, you took barbs, so we ll betray the alliance, betray the cooldown and we will attack you....

Oh, wait....

Lol, Darkling, dont even get involved, you arent worth our time.. now shoo off and wait until you get rimmed. Cooldown is 72H and we waited it out, and unlike your tribe, we have put in a lot of effort into every war we had, while all you guys did is barb munch and throw insults int he forum and then cry how you dont understand enough English to comply with simple requests.
f4701d4ef58d073e22b31bfdc912f310.png

DeletedUser14442

Not only i will get involved, I will get back to your mighty tribe of squirrels later.

I suppose you did not take permission from Bertako to write here, there isnt any single spearman in a Smash village that gives attention to Papa-smurf leadership.

DeletedUser14312

I am sorry Zara, I cannot take you seriously... you are just so full of yourself and what you believe in...

You clearly forgotten those villages that a car too without permission or any agreement.
495|515
494|515
496|517

Anyway no point continuing this topic with you, I think I said enough about how we see things over here.

As for DOOM, you should really do your research.. They been allied at first, but did next to nothing the whole time and been just munching on barbs. This is tribal wars and if something happens between two tribe then they fight it out, FYI, you should of seen what kind of stuff they said on the forum, disgrace. We kept our word and waited out the 72h cool down before any attacks.

Only 1 tribe can win the world anyway, so one day or another we would of had to fight them too, you should be grateful its now when you are still around and not after we done rimming you... at least now you can have another ally and maybe stop crying about Legacy.
You don't even seem to understand what you write yourself.
You said "there were no fellas villages in your core.. They were on front lines." which is completely wrong as I just proved. And most of the discussion from the Skype convo you posted YOURSELF was about these villages specifically. But again, you don't seem to read your own posts.

And no, I didn't forget those villages, but that is not what the discussion was about. We discussed the fact that you didn't let us noble villages in our own core. Also we didn't need permission to take those you mentioned, as I said we could have taken plenty more. But we just took those three and maybe 2 or 3 inside our area out of 300 villages. Yet you're still moaning about it and think we played dirty.

About DOOM doing nothing...
16ababe501b8a111d37b9442c54409ee.png

989decafbf619b0930cab386bc6d34da.png
It looks like they did pretty well considering their size. You're failing on your own arguement again, what an achievement! They fought alongside you, but you decide to ditch them. To go from allied to a war, even though they were helping you on your side, is just shameful and nothing but a dirty backstab. Just shows you had no intention at all to fight alongside them until the end, and only used the relation to your advantage.

DeletedUser14054

Not only i will get involved, I will get back to your mighty tribe of squirrels later.

I suppose you did not take permission from Bertako to write here, there isnt any single spearman in a Smash village that gives attention to Papa-smurf leadership.

Alliance Terms

Borders/Territorial

5X5 mail terms in place as a matter of courtesy (War targets are exempt from this rule and require no prior agreements). Any player wishing to take a village in the other tribes 5x5 must mail the player in question asking permission. If request refused, the matter will be referred to respective councils.

General

- No attacking of each others members under any circumstance;

- No Recruiting of the other tribes members unless prior agreement between councils.

- any recruitment of players regarded as 'refugees' needs prior council agreement.

Forums

A shared forum is to be set up between the councils of all tribes.

A shared forum is to be set up for the members of all tribes

Cooldown Period

- If any side(s) wishes to withdraw from said alliance, a cool down period of 72hrs comes into effect from mail time. No attacks between the tribes within this period or the cooldown period is invalidated.

Diplomacy got terminated 27.07.2017 at 11:32.. First cap was at: 2017-07-30 17:26:25. so I dont see how we didnt stick to the cooldown.

DeletedUser12045

It looks like they did pretty well considering their size. You're failing on your own arguement again, what an achievement! They fought alongside you, but you decide to ditch them. To go from allied to a war, even though they were helping you on your side, is just shameful and nothing but a dirty backstab. Just shows you had no intention at all to fight alongside them until the end, and only used the relation to your advantage.

You have only heard their side of the story (if you have spoken to them already), so dont jump to conclusions.

As for those L conquers, we actually nuked those villas for them as they claimed to only have 6 nukes at the time. Things fizzled out due to many complications between both tribes and im sure KMD can back up the fact that it was DOOM that wouldnt back down. Good on them for standing their own, but you need to know when to let something go so you can move forward.

DeletedUser14054

You don't even seem to understand what you write yourself.
You said "there were no fellas villages in your core.. They were on front lines." which is completely wrong as I just proved. And most of the discussion from the Skype convo you posted YOURSELF was about these villages specifically. But again, you don't seem to read your own posts.

And no, I didn't forget those villages, but that is not what the discussion was about. We discussed the fact that you didn't let us noble villages in our own core. Also we didn't need permission to take those you mentioned, as I said we could have taken plenty more. But we just took those three and maybe 2 or 3 inside our area out of 300 villages. Yet you're still moaning about it and think we played dirty.

Lol Zara.. seems like you are the one not reading this properly. The skype convo was there to prove that you bend over for A CAR and willing to go back on your word . Me pointing out those villages was an example of where villages that weren't agreed upon were taken, therefore breaking the agreement.

You keep on crying how they are in your core.. 8 fields into your territory isnt classed as core, its front lines. The fact still stays the same, you waited out until we smash Fellas to engage on them, its funny how you didnt offer to fight them with us? nor did you talk to ask before attacking, so everything you said is void by the fact that you waited until we destroyed a tribe to then sneakily jump on free villages, whether they were on your side or not, you did it after we smashed them and without talking to us. How you dont get it is beyond me.. Hence why we keep on bringing examples of DO! they had plenty of villages not in your area, does this mean we could jump on them?

As for doom, you argument is weak.. most of those caps came from SMASH hitting those villages/empty village caps. if you cannot see that by doom's low ODA then you are once again blind and naive. 75 caps for 2.8 mil ODA, and lets not forget half of that ODA came from previous OP's. I picked up 2.5 mill ODA taking 24 villages off rebellion, and they didnt even put a fight. So go check your facts before blabbing on about the things you dont know.

Once again, this is tribal wars.. and only 1 tribe can win. we would of had to fight one day. We stuck by our alliance agreement and gave them a cool down as we believe they just sat there doing nothing, and when we asked them to help KMD, they just threw insults at us and munched barbs.