Top 20 player (or any significant player) discussion

DeletedUser4687

Feel free to rate top 20 and/or discuss anything pertaining the top twenty players, or really any reasonablly significant player. Any discussion and debate about top players is welcome. flaming and arrogance are encourage.

things about which I have noticed:

1. MontyPython - first player to noble. went with 1.3 point barb. largest village in area.
2. shamadan - second to noble. way behind me and most people I have spoken to troop counts. Noble in 3x3 :icon_rolleyes:. with a 200pt larger stable village 2 squares away. fail.
3. Sadaron Dusaro
4. who are you
5. Better than you.
6. Hammer235
7. Via Dolorosa
8. Planet Solstice
9. The Three Stooges Well it was 2 years ago and garth admitted it was nooby so I guess I'll stop being pissed.
10. ElSee
11. Cat in the Hat first player to build acad (I think monty might have been first by an hour or so. has pretty sexy target in mind (will be largest noble).
12. megamorphy one of the best players ever. Not just in tribalwars. In life.
13. Monkey I like watching moneys at the zoo. they make me smile.
14. Analias?
15. CustomMadeRobot
16. hungry-hippo he is in LGA, so gotta assume he sucks, hard.
17. kluk currently being targeted by WOW. plays pure offense. ODA whore. got farm catted from 25 to 23. no scouts in cat report :icon_rolleyes:
18. Why not?
19. Vietnamese-Dragon
20. JohnGlasgow

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think n00bek is a notable player outside the top 20 who will catch up... there is another too...

DeletedUser4687

Was Who are you's noble a player that quit, or just a barb that grew ridiculously fast? Just curious cause that was pretty awesome hehe.

oh and :

I wonder if Muldeh means me.. do you even know me? o.o

i think he meant Nauz. dude plays like every world and is top 20 like every world. had a really bad start this world though.

DeletedUser1508

i think he meant Nauz. dude plays like every world and is top 20 like every world. had a really bad start this world though.

I think not. If Nauz isn't top twenty already, it means he isn't trying very hard. If he isn't trying very hard, he won't be catching up very quickly.

Btw, Muldeh probably does mean you Emperor of Chaos.

DeletedUser

I think not. If Nauz isn't top twenty already, it means he isn't trying very hard. If he isn't trying very hard, he won't be catching up very quickly.

Btw, Muldeh probably does mean you Emperor of Chaos.

Well you gota give him a bit of leway, he does Mod the Uk2 Forums.....I used to play tht world and the posts there need modding like 24/7 :lol:

DeletedUser

2. shamadan - second to noble. way behind me and most people I have spoken to troop counts. Noble in 3x3 :icon_rolleyes:. with a 200pt larger stable village 2 squares away. fail.

It seems he took this advice and nobled it anyway :lol:

DeletedUser4687

It seems he took this advice and nobled it anyway :lol:

actually I just noticed that hehe. I'll say this for him the guy is dominating his 7x7. I mean after those two barbs, no one even approaches a threat to him...in his 7x7 that is.

DeletedUser7450

(From other thread as to not derail it)
ran away cos they got cleared then why recruited them when they had no troops. One mistake and they fled straight to the biggest friend they could...good riddance to foolish players tbh. Apologies to the decent why players for their duke letting in a troopless player who is frankly just ripe for the nobling by anybody with nobles out there.

Sorry, but if my Duke missed a key dodge, I'd be understandably peeved. One mistake... that was pretty vital. Losing 500ish LC after academy rushing is quite a lot tbh. You're trying to make out like they were in the wrong, when they did a perfectly understandable thing.

We at Why? are probably more glad for their presence than Leon ever were. Their loss in my opinion.

DeletedUser4687

And not the two decent players attached to them?

Trust me, they'll bounce back.

No free trade yet, so can't push account. It will take a week before they are any help to you. The most brilliant and masterful ant is still just an ant.

I'll admit you played the piggy thing well...if monkey only took 10% loss, means he was stacked with like 15k defensive troops, which at least means you guys are well organized.

But I still fail to see how taking on Cat helped you guys at all. Right now, all you can do is stack him to save him from being nobled. Maybe in a week or 2 he will be back, but I mean, thats a long time.

DeletedUser

No free trade yet, so can't push account. It will take a week before they are any help to you. The most brilliant and masterful ant is still just an ant.

I'll admit you played the piggy thing well...if monkey only took 10% loss, means he was stacked with like 15k defensive troops, which at least means you guys are well organized.

But I still fail to see how taking on Cat helped you guys at all. Right now, all you can do is stack him to save him from being nobled. Maybe in a week or 2 he will be back, but I mean, thats a long time.

I was clear and simple, I'd give them chance. They're great guys and would be great to have, and if they come back from, all is good. If not, I'll be happy to dismiss.