Top 20 player (or any significant player) discussion

DeletedUser

(From other thread as to not derail it)

Sorry, but if my Duke missed a key dodge, I'd be understandably peeved. One mistake... that was pretty vital. Losing 500ish LC after academy rushing is quite a lot tbh. You're trying to make out like they were in the wrong, when they did a perfectly understandable thing.

We at Why? are probably more glad for their presence than Leon ever were. Their loss in my opinion.

'key dodge'-500 lc is nothing.
Admit it, you recruited a troopless account for its high points and whats worse is you already know it was dis-loyal

DeletedUser

AFAIK he came to us. And weren't LEON! yesterday flaming him as he "ran to his closest friends"?
Anyway, looks like he might be quitting.

DeletedUser7450

Mmk.

Just want to know your opinions on;

Looney Tunes/Corin5004/Goat666.

They rushed nobles insanely.

Considering it takes ~1490 points just to have acad... They can't have much else.

DeletedUser

[la]It may be possible they were catapulted? But if not, rushing nobles is only a bad idea depending on your area. If you can rush nobles, get an extra village or two, and defend them all while building up more, its not a bad idea at all. Too often now something is "bad" because its not the norm. Now, sure, it may not be the norm because its bad, but everything in TW is circumstantial. Bad in one scenario isn't bad in another. With that said, I'll withhold my judgement until the effects of their choices play out more.[/la]

DeletedUser4687

From opinions:

2. Megamorphy- Decent enough area though wonder why he went for the bigger barb further away and not the players(threats) in his mains 15x15

have you seen the players in my square-I defy you to find one worth nobling, or even a remote threat; I always noble outside of my square anyway...expands farming radius. Farm-making on this world is just silly - you're not gonna see my oda go up for awhile; I got 1.8k lc farming 18ish/7, and I can't keep my barbs empty, granted I started barb shaping 2 week into world because I'm smart :)

Oh and you defended shamadan ? You're dead to me :p. dude nobled one barb in his 3x3 then in his 7x7; that other noob in his tribe nobled 2 in his 3x3 :icon_rolleyes:, so he lost two good farms and gained literally no new farms. When you noble you should expand farming raduis.

My two cent on:
Looney Tunes/Corin5004/Goat666.

They suck, hard. While I agree there is nothing wrong with noble rushing (ahem - huang - ahem), I was 3-4ish to noble on this world, at those points level i really don't think they have enough troops to keep all of their queues running.

DeletedUser

hang on.. what morphy!?! anyone past lc should be able to keep all their queues running.. if you waited till 3k or so.. :/

DeletedUser

[la]I barely tried and had my queues running days in advance... Just saying. :) I still think their nobling choice could pay off depending on their areas, and how they continue to play it out.[/la]

DeletedUser

From opinions:

have you seen the players in my square-I defy you to find one worth nobling, or even a remote threat; I always noble outside of my square anyway...expands farming radius. Farm-making on this world is just silly - you're not gonna see my oda go up for awhile; I got 1.8k lc farming 18ish/7, and I can't keep my barbs empty, granted I started barb shaping 2 week into world because I'm smart :)

Oh and you defended shamadan ? You're dead to me :p. dude nobled one barb in his 3x3 then in his 7x7; that other noob in his tribe nobled 2 in his 3x3 :icon_rolleyes:, so he lost two good farms and gained literally no new farms. When you noble you should expand farming raduis.

Scout reports of players in 15x15??......then I can either defy you or not:lol:

Ehhh if you read what I sayd about him in my players opinions post that wasnt defending him :/

On a world like this...I'd rather not take the chance of leaving them to built up and all join the same/allied tribes that wanna fight us for being rank 1/farming them or whatever. I'd rather make them go barb and then noble the barbs to be honest.....I like to own an area rather than share it<<<<Oh yeah I went there:icon_cool:
D: and I dont like people farming what I'm farming...you must be lucky and got a bunch around you who dont wanna farm :mad:

As for the ODA thing...cough...
pointwhoremucho_O...Joke :p

Yeah I agree a little with the nobling thing but then again....I'd rather have the 3 villages worth of farm space for troops than a few good farms, unless of course its done your way and noble outside 15x15. I mean I dont always farm my inside 15x15

Edit: Also add in I hate it when people noble so early in....like on thier main villa's the points worth of buildings to get to noble status is (off the top a ma head) 1400 give or take. Take that of there current mains points and you can pretty much tell theve got like level 11 farm at best or level 5 rax

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bump

God HellDog
thedave
star123
Ruffus
chewy-nonx99
Pipsdad
jackson78
laramay8
LeoFender
AMFW
charlotteharlot
ibilis111
JACKJAY
felixkat
Markie B
Lord Keston
Aaragorn
The Cabbie
JohnGlasgow
fahan36

DeletedUser

God Helldog- wont be leaving top spot for a while think could take on most peeps on this world but don't think has hit challenge as of yet but when gwennie is gone not much food for him around so could cause a war (well hopefully) 9/10
thedave - seems to be spread in two continents don't know if thats because he wanted a escape route if hmmm? got ugly but has grown alot recently but being so spread dont know if that would help him if Hmmm did get ugly 8/10
star123 - all the top players seem to say he/she is a barb nobling nub but the stats seem to agree with the barb nobling!! also ran away from Ewar as they got in a war with CLOAK don't know why could of been fear many possibilities but not much respect so far 4/10
Ruffus - great at leading a tribe and i think has whole of hmmm behind him!!! seems to know what hes doing think he could lead hmmm to victory against anyone 9/10
chewy-nonx99 - friends and alliances are getting nobled off by tophat and CLAOK will soon be her so future looks grim 5/10
Pipsdad - since been part of tophat doing v well can see him being in top to for quite a while also has a great position to grow 8/10
jackson78 - doing well in CLOAK and can see it lasting also many x R5 around for growth also the next major war for CLOAK will most likely be Chop and he is right in the mix of it there :) 8/10
laramay8 - dont know
LeoFender - dont know but seems settled and happy in hmmm
AMFW - dont know
charlotteharlot - leading TopHat well and think he likes a fight dont think they will wait around after R5 aare cleared up for another war 8/10
ibilis111 - dont know
JACKJAY - when MEOW go to war i think he will be one of the first to run if they lose 2/10
felixkat - dont know
Markie B - dont know
Lord Keston - dont know
Aaragorn - read jackjay
The Cabbie - split from CLOAK so if they go to war he is quite isolated and could become the first target but seemed to do v well against Ewar 7/10
JohnGlasgow - dont know
fahan36 - dont know

DeletedUser

I know that's what I thought when I looked at your conquers just lol

DeletedUser

LOL does not adequately describe Jacks conquers ... I don't think any acronym covers it tbh.

Axe, couldn't agree more.

DeletedUser

I know that's what I thought when I looked at your conquers just lol

who cares, i dont ;) at the end of the day all of the villages ive taken regardless of what type they were, are stacked with troops, ive sent shit loads of support to meow members who have been under attack and have loads more to send, so not exactly running from a fight am i... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow you can support people anyone can do that, what really matters is your attacking prowess and I don't think you have any.

And get back on topic if u have a prob with a comment mail the person

DeletedUser

God HellDog
thedave
star123
Ruffus
chewy-nonx99
Pipsdad
jackson78
laramay8
LeoFender
charlotteharlot
AMFW
ibilis111
JACKJAY
felixkat
Markie B
Lord Keston
Aaragorn
The Cabbie
JohnGlasgow
fahan36

DeletedUser

God Helldog- wont be leaving top spot for a while think could take on most peeps on this world but don't think has hit challenge as of yet but when gwennie is gone not much food for him around so could cause a war (well hopefully) 9/10
thedave - seems to be spread in two continents don't know if thats because he wanted a escape route if hmmm? got ugly but has grown alot recently but being so spread dont know if that would help him if Hmmm did get ugly 8/10
star123 - all the top players seem to say he/she is a barb nobling nub but the stats seem to agree with the barb nobling!! also ran away from Ewar as they got in a war with CLOAK don't know why could of been fear many possibilities but not much respect so far 4/10
Ruffus - great at leading a tribe and i think has whole of hmmm behind him!!! seems to know what hes doing think he could lead hmmm to victory against anyone 9/10
chewy-nonx99 - friends and alliances are getting nobled off by tophat and CLAOK will soon be her so future looks grim 5/10
Pipsdad - since been part of tophat doing v well can see him being in top to for quite a while also has a great position to grow 8/10
jackson78 - doing well in CLOAK and can see it lasting also many x R5 around for growth also the next major war for CLOAK will most likely be Chop and he is right in the mix of it there :) 8/10
laramay8 - dont know
LeoFender - dont know but seems settled and happy in hmmm
AMFW - dont know
charlotteharlot - leading TopHat well and think he likes a fight dont think they will wait around after R5 aare cleared up for another war 8/10
ibilis111 - dont know
JACKJAY - when MEOW go to war i think he will be one of the first to run if they lose 2/10
felixkat - dont know
Markie B - dont know
Lord Keston - dont know
Aaragorn - read jackjay
The Cabbie - split from CLOAK so if they go to war he is quite isolated and could become the first target but seemed to do v well against Ewar 7/10
JohnGlasgow - dont know
fahan36 - dont know

Lord Kestin is a good player

Beware anyone close he will drill you a new hole

DeletedUser

But is anyone of these players just go for the points and grow while their troops are defenceless
if so they will lose them

DeletedUser3194

Bump

1 God HellDog
2 thedave
3 Ruffus
4 star123
5 felixkat
6 jackson78
7 Leo Fender
8 ibilis111
9 Markie B