Top 20 player (or any significant player) discussion

DeletedUser3194

1. thedave - Decent growth recently, will soon be number 1 ODA, nice work.
2. ibilis111 - Kinda know ibilis from world 3, too many internals recently though.
3. felixkat - Unfortunately has gone inactive, was looking like a real contender for HellDog's number 1 spot, still top in K64 by a long way though.
4. God HellDog - Quality player, was unfortunate he quit, class bloke as well.
5. Ruffus - Great player, top bloke, loves the ODA and will always be up around number 1 in the ranks for a while, top player in K55.
6. star123 - Not sure what to really say about this guy, everyone knows about him and his barb munching capabilities, did take a few isolated Hmmm? villages i suppose, top in K53
7. gorki - Not sure about gorki, will be interesting to see if he relocates to the frontlines with Hmmm?/CHOP!! and O~O.
8. Astro Glide 2000 - Not really sure about Astro, has a good personal picture though, top in K44.
9. MonsieurMark - Don't know much about this guy either, top in K34.
10. Markie B - Co-Duke of Hmmm?, top bloke, good ODA, even plays TW when he's on holiday.
11. Apotheosis - Great growth recently and loads of ODA, looks like a possible contender for the number 1 spot in the future, top player in K35.
12. The Cabbie - No idea about this chap.
13. J3east - Nub.
14. TrUe WaRrIoR - Has taken a lot of villages off of the guys who were in ~TS~ before they merged into Hmmm?, doing well, top in K43.
15. laramay8 - Another CHOP!! barb muncher, don't know much else about her.
16. The Spectre - top in K65.
17. Hosea - Player rising through the ranks extremely quickly, top player in K56.
18. kevinsudd - Don't know anything about this guy.
19. Lord Keston - Dropped a few ranks from where they were but are now climbing the ranks again, Good ODA.
20. JohnGlasgow - Doing a good job of cleaning up in K45, him and fenja did a great job on Mowbs, top in the continent.

Also

63. SilkGPN - Rc and Gav have proven to me they are more than adept at defending their villages even with little support, very good defenders (turtles:icon_wink:).

DeletedUser

63. SilkGPN - Rc and Gav have proven to me they are more than adept at defending their villages even with little support, very good defenders (turtles:icon_wink:).

You charming scoundrel ^__^ It has been a pleasure fighting you I must say :)

1. thedave - Has the strangest nuke builds I have ever seen :S Congrats on rank 1 though.
2. ibilis111 - Don't know much about you I'm afraid.
3. felixkat - Don't know much about you either.
4. God HellDog - A real shame he left, as he was a very fun adversary :) best of luck in rl mate.
5. Ruffus - One of the gifted few who can lead well alongside playing well.
6. star123 - Don't really know much about you I'm afraid.
7. gorki - Don't know much about him, but going just by his name I would say I like him, as Gorki Park was one of the best books I've ever read.
8. Astro Glide 2000 - War dodging coward.
9. MonsieurMark - Don't really know much about you.
10. Markie B - Not too keen on you, given the way you spoke to my good friend Kilroy for simply airing his views on the publics whilst not having a sufficiently high OD :icon_rolleyes:
11. Apotheosis - Don't know much about you I'm afraid.
12. The Cabbie - Another one who has the rare ability to both lead and play successfully. A pleasure to be in the same tribe as you.
13. J3east - Possibly the best player on this world.
14. TrUe WaRrIoR - An unstoppable nobling machine, and undoubtedly the bane of any who are unfortunate enough to get in his way.
15. laramay8 - A charming lass who is very fun to talk with.
16. The Spectre - Don't know much about you I'm afraid.
17. Hosea - Don't know much about you I'm afraid.
18. kevinsudd - A top bloke. Sends absolutely excellent support, is always committed to helping his tribesmates when they need him, and is a pleasure to chat to.
19. Lord Keston - We've had our disagreements in the past, but he's obviously doing something right to be here, so kudos to him.
20. JohnGlasgow - Don't know much about you I'm afraid.

Anyone who I've not been able to give an opinion on due to not knowing you, feel free to mail me so we can become better acquainted and I can give you some sort of opinion next time.

DeletedUser3194

1. ibilis111 - Still taking loads of internals and barbs to go along with the occasional village from an enemy tribe, his ODA has shot up recently.
2. Ruffus - Good growth over the past weeks, still leading the no. 1 tribe well.
3. Hosea - Left Hmmm? and joined ALO after falling out with Hmmm? leadership, still growing consistently mainly thanks to RoEm:lol:.
4. J3east - Still a nub.
5. Markie B - Co-Duke of Hmmm? ruling with an iron fist and has upped his growth recently. Not sure if he'll be sober enough to read this though.
6. gorki - Always up near the top ranks. I have never spoken to him, is known as 'the pitbull'.
7. MonsieurMark - Another I don't know much about, has been up in the higher ranks for ages. Went quiet but is another who has been nobling like mad recently.
8. Astro Glide 2000 - Went on a bit of a spree with the daily awards recently, good work with the attacker and great power of the day but couldn't quite top the looter of the day :icon_razz:
9. kevinsudd - Don't know much, his villages are stacked from experience though...
10. TrUe WaRrIoR - Still the main man in CRUZ, although did fall out with the tribe briefly if I remember correctly.
11. The Cabbie - No idea again but his villages are again stacked with D troops.
12. secretoftheserpent - Up and Down growth, appears to do well one week and then quiet the next.
13. Apotheosis - Went quiet but seem to have waken up again recently.
14. whitewolf2571 - Always rated this player, will be interesting to see how he does against ALO.
15. The Spectre - Keeps the chaps of Hmmm? in order :icon_razz:

Will be interesting to see how this changes in the next few weeks as most of the tribes are warring each other and players could see a dramatic increase/decrease in points in a short amount of time.

DeletedUser

No free trade yet, so can't push account. It will take a week before they are any help to you. The most brilliant and masterful ant is still just an ant.

I'll admit you played the piggy thing well...if monkey only took 10% loss, means he was stacked with like 15k defensive troops, which at least means you guys are well organized.

But I still fail to see how taking on Cat helped you guys at all. Right now, all you can do is stack him to save him from being nobled. Maybe in a week or 2 he will be back, but I mean, thats a long time.

Oh, good times. iirc, we were the ones who stacked him the most. :3

Like 1k hc or something. Like a boss. If I remember right, that's all we stacked with.
Not just the 1khc, but I mean just HC.

DeletedUser

ibilis111 [ALO] - Never talked to him/played against him before so dont have much to say apart from hes either hyper-active in farming, or has been spending all his res on packets

J3east [Hmmm?] - Still a nub

Ruffus [Hmmm?] - Top guy, probably the most aggressive player in the world - beat me to 50mil ODA :(

loxian1 [JOKE] - Not sure who's on this account, never spoke to him/her but they're fairly close to me so might be getting a visit soon ;D

Markie B [Hmmm?] - Great player and leader, does a lot for the tribe - often behind the scene. Proved himself to be a top defender this past week

TrUe WaRrIoR [CRUZ] - Seems to have a low OD but has took a lot of enemy villages so fair play.

kevinsudd [CHOKE] - CHOKE's top player, very low ODA

MonsieurMark [ALO] - Spoke to him on W9, seems like a nice guy

The Cabbie [CHOKE] - Decent ODA rank but still taking 7k barbs

whitewolf2571 [Hmmm?] - Rate him very highly. Top ODD player, seems to be holding up well under a silly amount of pressure.

SENOJ75 [Hmmm?] - One of neighbours, nice guy and hope to be working with him now hes back from holiday.

gorki [Hmmm?] - New players on the account, rate glen very highly since playing with him on W9, just hope they give the world enough of their time to do some serious damage

Astro Glide 2000 [EWaR] - Seems to be a good player but been taking it easy taking 7-8k barbs the past few days.

The Spectre [JOKE] - Good player, hope to be playing against her soon :)

RvonGilead [JOKE] - Was rank 10 when we started on him, now down to rank 15. Probably the worst player in the top 20, at least I hope he is :s

Templar. [CRUZ] - Aggressive player, rank 8 ODA - dont know much else about him.

gandolf the huge [CHOKE! ] - I like his name but he took a 3.5k barb earlier :( And low OD

slimbo [CHOKE! ] - Still taking 7k barbs and rank 40 ODA

a1kierana1 - Cheater, hope to see him rimmed/permabanned

DeletedUser8782

gorki [Hmmm?] - New players on the account, rate glen very highly since playing with him on W9, just hope they give the world enough of their time to do some serious damage

:icon_redface: I wub you too <3

But seriously just need to get my activity back up and i will be fine

DeletedUser

And 70 of your mates compared with another great player.

First off, have you hit any active Hmmm? players yet? Secondly, I think 12 conquers against a tribe which is practically on the other side of the world from our account bearing in mind we're fighting 5 tribes at once while your only fighting 1 is reasonable.

Lastly, as for your sarcasm about me being a 'great player'

Side 1:
Players: slimbo
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1:
Players: J3east
Side 2:
Tribes: CHOKE!, CRUZ, JOKE, ALO

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 3
Difference: 40

chart

ggnr

DeletedUser

Hmmm was 2 continents away when I started. But I relocated and nobled hmmm villages.

Also, you said slimbo have only 40 ODA rank. Overtime I saw some great players with really low ODA. They were smart enought to know how to noble villages without loosing to many of their own troops. So this isnt to much of benchmark even though i allways liked ODA.

DeletedUser

slimbo [CHOKE! ] - Still taking 7k barbs and rank 40 ODA

Side 1:
Players: slimbo
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 1
Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 791,601
Side 2: 10,813
Difference: 780,788

chart

DeletedUser

EDIT: Realistically, I was never going to see how many +conquers against an enemy each individual top 20 account had. I said hes still muching 7k barbs, which is true if you check his stats - I can still see 5 on his first page of conquers. I also said he had low ODA, which is also true for an account of his size. Its hardly 'enough said' when you made a point completely unrelated to my opinion of him. As a final note, it does seem that hes hitting Hmmm? accounts after they went inactive which would explain the low ODA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5851

ibilis111 [ALO] - Been No.1 for a while now, never had any dealings with him personally but he must be going something right.

J3east [Hmmm?] - Lost Rob on the account but still going very strong and Lee is a top fella and good player.

Ruffus [Hmmm?] - First to 50 mill ODA, love him or hate him you cant deny he can play.

loxian1 [JOKE] - Never had any dealings with him even while in Hmmm? so don't really know much, was told he is very aggressive though

Markie B [Hmmm?] - Top fella and works hard for the tribe, not happy that his ODD is better than his ODA now but shows he can defend too.

TrUe WaRrIoR [CRUZ] - Ever since ive known him he has taken enemy villages at a constant rate, nice fella too

kevinsudd [CHOKE!] - Low ODA but i know for a fact he is a top team player and his support holds many ppl up when needed the most

MonsieurMark [ALO] - Dont know much about him im afraid but seems solid.

The Cabbie [CHOKE!] - Hasn't really pushed himself to the frontline but doing well regardless

whitewolf2571 [Hmmm?] - Top fella, never hear him complain even though he has had it tough for quite a while now, no.1 ODT too.

SENOJ75 [Hmmm?] - Solid player and a nice fella.

Astro Glide 2000 [EWaR] - Decent player in a interesting position dont think he has really been tested but that may change, i'm sure he wont be an easy target though.

gorki [Hmmm?] - Original player was a beast, new players are highly regarded so will be interesting how this account continues.

The Spectre [JOKE] - Good player, knows what she is doing

Templar. [CRUZ] - I like this fella and seems solid.

gandolf the huge [CHOKE!] - Dont know much about this account really, not really done a lot in the war but growing well.

Apotheosis [ALO] - Another i don't really know much about but have heard he is a decent solid player.

slimbo [CHOKE!] - I really haven't made my mind up about this one, taken a fair few Hmmm? vills but i know that most (not all) were after the account had been smashed by others or was in the hands of a certain sitter who is now in Choke! :icon_eek: having said that he does seem to be fairly aggressive so not all bad.

RvonGilead [JOKE] - Getting hammered by J3east not sure if he'll be in here much longer at this rate.

taylor2730 [ALO] - Again dont really know this account but have heard very good things about his game play.. one to watch.

Although not in the top 20 Zider [Choke!] deserves a mention- top fella who does a huge amount for his tribe and his timings aint bad either :icon_biggrin:

Also Blindshot [EWaR] - who i think must be the best diplomat in the game, good player by all account too.