Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

Pretty pathetic someone has to hop between his own tribe and tribes they are hugging to get enough D to defend against us :(

DeletedUser

First major merge: Amoks-> afraidofthedark
How do you Nauzhrors feel about being overtaken again? :p
silly sentence lol

Pandas seem to have squeezed out a lot of the competition already as well, lots of them in top 20 and staying there. Complex seems to have forgotten how to build his villages - not that he ever did it well. Uchiha really wasted his pocket money for nothing, is growing horrendously even for someone who's spending diddlysquat.

Would be interested to know who out of the top 20 has only paid for their premium and nothing else, who has spent nothing, and who has made pp overall while staying near the top. Probably a silly question but have dj or nauz gotten back to the black yet?

DeletedUser8219

As far as I'm aware neither have made it back into the black, thought I could be wrong. I (illililiil) am currently at 15k pp profit. I have no idea how much afraidofthedark has spent if any

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are definitely negative, only because nauz blew a bit on winter event, but we have made quite a bit in return by selling res.

Be a bit before we can catch back up to AFOTD and Galaxy, and maybe others, a bit of rebuilding to do.

DeletedUser

Rather good read this, as far as I can tell it's more adult than ones I see on .net

As much as it saddens me that Inno made their mistake with the Tombola (which I'm not that at all upset about), it somewhat radically sped things up.

As far as PP goes, I only use it on Farm Assistant cause I can only boast terrible farming organisation.

I wonder if somebody has made their second church yet, that does influence on who the top 20 will be, be it directly or indirectly.

DeletedUser

I wonder if somebody has made their second church yet, that does influence on who the top 20 will be, be it directly or indirectly.

The rank one player has nineteen villages, including two completely out of his cluster because of a merge. Of course he'll have made his second church. Probably at least a fortnight ago :)

DeletedUser

Dayum I guess I'm really outdated, so I can just swap my PP's from .net over here, join the world today and probably still make it to the top20? Money can't buy you happiness, but hey, atleast it buys you a decent rank :]

DeletedUser8219

COMPLEX WARRIOR
IllIlIlIIl
afraidofthedark
Nauzhror
~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~
mickrick
crumbsnatcher
msc2000
DJ Fuzzy Slippers
easternlights

uk18

DeletedUser

Well If complex warrior train times are anything to go off he/they definitely suck.

DeletedUser

Complex is where is he is because of the $ he has spent, not because of skill.

DeletedUser4753

can some ask if complex is up for signing my keyboard

im his no1 fan :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Complex is where is he is because of the $ he has spent, not because of skill.

Without a doubt, I thought you were all moaning about him because he was one of the top players and were jealous of that but he is shocking. Even looking at stats from past worlds he's played he is awful mediocre at best. Way too many features that can be paid for now. Saying this none of the other 'top players' have took him on.

DeletedUser8219

An important skill for growing well in tribal wars is picking the right targets at the right time. It's only a matter of time until complex becomes an ideal target for someone, especially as many of the currently high ranked players are reasonably close to him

DeletedUser

Pandas is still not really in range of yum yet, but we are getting closer, small clashes have already happened

Attacker: msc2000
Origin: msc2000_AD_1 (456|515) K54

Quantity: 0 0 1500 0 300 200 200 0 200 100 1 1
Losses: 0 0 1500 0 43 200 200 0 200 100 1 1

Happened early when he tried to snag a villa we had taken.