Top 20 Players

DeletedUser4753

^^^ this.

im gunna take over shanes job and query if anyone has anything to say about the top 20, i mean as much as dissing complex is fun i feel we are making a very poor player famous. can we veto him just for a little bit :D

DeletedUser4753

dont give him credit, no reason why just moving on to abuse sumone different :D

DeletedUser11788

forum

Does anyone even bother reading the world forums?.... or is it as dead as the game itself.

I have had the pleasure of logging on to the world. It was a nightmare... They were attacking a sole player who was once in their tribe and dismissed for some wicked reason. Probably bored so they need some target practice. Eliminating a real threat yeah... good going oh brave ones.

Come on guys... what the heck... is everyone gonna keep hugging and waiting till enough secrets are posted so that everyone holds all the secrets. The idea is to try and capture them... Be brave... try get one... that would be nice.

Or be sensible... find the players with the secrets you need. and invite them to one tribe... If your all gonna hug... you may as well hug so closely that the love may overflow and end the world.

The bullies are out grabbing villages from soft targets.... and absolutely no one cares about getting the secrets to finish the world. Ill post here again in 24 months time... and yeah... probably you will all still be hugging.

Come on guys dismiss more members from your tribes and have target practice....who cares if they have been loyal... its not a problem is it? Be brave... do something.

Could this be a motivation or an insult.... lets see if there has been any changes in two years time. Then we will know. Hehhehehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11788

Secret hugging

Howdy folks...

Has any tribe actually managed to steal any secrets from another or are they all still waiting for more to be posted so they can be allocated enough to end the world?

DeletedUser13240

Nobody cares about w18 anymore. It's crap. All those idiots still there.