Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

They are sWarming in to catch the farms clearing the troops out of the village and then using it to breed and get resources to get locus food :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update from first Post*

Tribes 6-10

~LGA~ - Have taken advantage of the no member imit as alot of the Mass recruit top 10 have, Had a look at stats...why dont they kick the members that havnt grown in 4 days :/ some even 7 days!! In it for the points I'd say.

ZD - Believe it or not I actualy think these could be up and comers...If only theyd drop some members anything over 60 members is wayyyyy to much

~UTF~ - I recently joined them for some snooping around....Not very good, infact abismally bad. There guides for new players was appauling, tribes like this should be automaticlly banned for teaching players crap that leads to destruction. Although it does make for good farming and easy clearing for the other tribes that surround them.

WAW!!! - Like LGA they seem to feel the need to keep plyers who dont grow aswell :/ Look like turtles(mostly defensive) as for having 84 players not alot of ODA, but penty of ODD.

Blood - To be honest the only thing they have going for them is they have Balzi as one of them......funny guy! Balzi talk some sense into your Duke to drop some members!!!

DeletedUser6195

Me again!

Why? - Monty's tribe. Nice good players, will stay up there 9.5/10
WOW - Salrite, no bads no goods. 7/10
DHD - i think im the only player who noticed someone rebel and turn the name back to MSF for a whole 3 minutes. With that in mind, wont last, mergers not happy. 4/10
[TL] - Good buds with there leader. Dont think much else of the tribe. 6/10
T4H - Farms :D 3/10
~LGA~ - nice, active have heard good things... can only get better 9/10
ZD - quiet guys >_> -/10
~UTF~ - current biggest tribe on members. I think there alreight. 7/10
WAW!!! - Moving up ranks, everyone has a go at them because of there nooby name, but i think they will move up som'ore 7/10
Blood - moved up 8 places in two days and no one noticed?? :D we rule 10/10
OOTK - going down.... 4/10
W A R - donno -/10
NUKE! - moving up fast. but once again donno... >5/10
sWARm - ahh, a tribe predicted to do well containing great experianced players. should do well, unless there like leon and quit as soon as they mistime something or whatever... 8/10
IS - good leadership. 7.5/10
Escape - Solid position, but as others have said....7/10
Grrr?? - donno... seem good >5/10
and thers a few more which i can't be bothered about

predicted top ten soon

1) Why?
2) ~LGA~
3) Blood
4) WOW
5)WAW!!!
6) NUKE!
7) sWARm
8) NUTS!
9) GRR??
10) ZD

DeletedUser

1 Why?
2 WOW
3 DHD
4 [TL]
5 T4H
6 ~LGA~
7 ZD
8 ~UTF~
9 WAW!!!
10 Blood
11 OOTK
12 W A R
13 NUKE!
14 sWARm
15 IS
16 Escape
17 =KME=
18 Grrr?
19 NUTS!!
20 W5R

DeletedUser7494

Why? - Great Tribe I expect them to stay number one for a good while 9/10
WOW - Hmm, i'm not a good fan of this tribe, they kicked around 80 people from their tribe in 10-15 minutes, extremely harsh kicking of active players who supported the tribe, 2/10
DHD - Not really a great fan of these, MSF DHD? Whose who there name changes back and forth, DHD have an Acadamy tribe which seems stupid, as did MSF (brother tribe OOTK whom are going down hill...) 3/10
[TL] - Biased opinion being the leader and cba getting flamed ^__^
T4H - I know little about them but their profile seems okay and they've been keeping up with the top 5 tribes so with the little bit i do know... 6/10

DeletedUser7450

1 Why? - Somewhat biased as we're epic and such. Pretty good, not the best further down the member list but meh. 8.5/10
2 WOW - Are rather funny. People are warming up to them because of all the dismissals but, what Slipblargh said. 3/10
3 DHD - Worst I've seen from scout reports :lol: .5/10
4 [TL] - I don't take any tribe that have over 100 members seriously. 2/10
5 T4H - ^ 2/10
6 ~LGA~ - ^ 2/10
7 ZD - Recruit blindly. Worse than the successful mass-recruiters. They couldn't even convince 100 people to join. 1/10
8 ~UTF~ - ---------^ 2/10
9 WAW!!! - Have a section for people who merge into them. :lol: 2/10
10 Blood - Just saw a scout report of one of their 400ish point players.
Was lulzy.

Other notables:

sWARm - I c wut you did thar with the name. I'm not as harsh as ygp, you guys just seem to recruit anyone who loves ODA. I don't believe in so much of it so early on. 7/10

Grr? - Extremely over-rated on the forums - 4/10

Leon! - Lots of people quitting already. Nauz seems to have opened recruitment up a bit or at least made the profile look that way. 8/10

DeletedUser

My top 20 tribe opinions:

1 Why?- This tribe looks really good, many experienced players, will definitely be in top 5 after nobles come out but LEON! is better. 8/10
2 WOW- Mass recruiters, there map looks good to me, looks like most of them are pointwhores but there are few good players. A top 40 ranked tribe after nobles. 4/10
3 DHD- A mass recruiting family tribe, epic fail, starkiller is the only good player, rest sucks. Below 40. 3/10
4 [TL]- Weak tribe, strong because they have many pointwhores. They are ranked 1 in ODD and are not even in top 20 of ODA, many pointwhores, my tribe members are farming them and they don't have troops, some who has 300+ points doesn't even have axes. Epic fail. -1/10 lol
5 T4H- Many tribes merged into them thats why they have soo many members also mass recruited in the beginning, tribe is not that organized and has pointwhores, a top 40 tribe after the nobles come out. 3/10
6 ~LGA~- French name.Don't know much about them, mass recruited. Will be ranked in Top 40 ranked nobles come out. 4/10
7 ZD- A strong tribe, Has some great players from w2, They have quite alot members but no prob, they look organized, will remain ranked in top 10 and will do good. 6/10
8 WAW!!!- Dunno much, I think they will be in top 20 after nobles. Good luck. 5/10
9 ~UTF~- A mass recruiting tribe. Will fail. 1/10
10 Blood- Mass recruited and was part of the league. Will fail for sure. 2/10
11 OOTK- They have alliance with WOW, both of them look same to me, were part of the league, mass recruited from the beginning and still recruit members. Fail. 2/10
12 W A R- I hope they will do good. Dunno anything so no ratings lol.
13 NUKE!- Dunno anything, but looks good, I mean not that but they are way better then WOW, [TL], OOTK etc. I think they will be ranked between 19-22 after the nobles come out.Best of luck to them. 4/10
14 sWARm- Well there leader kluk looks great to me, they have some great players for sure but I thing they even have some pointwhores. This tribe will do good for there leader. Ranked 2 in ODA because of there leader. Top 10 tribe. 7/10
15 Escape- Lol this tribe also mass recruited. Will fail. 3/10
16 Grrr? - Leading tribe in w4 and has less members. Looks organized tribe to me. Although there leader left but still they are good. Will be ranked in top 5 after nobles. 8/10
17 IS- Another mass recruiting tribe. Dunno anything but quite sure that they will fail. 2/10
18 =KME=- Mass recruited and sure will fail. 3/10
19 NUTS!!- Well I am the leader, some of you guys says good some say average, but I like my tribe. I am playing this game for a long time. We have many experienced players from many worlds especially w1 uk. I have played in many tribes but I love the way we are going, all of our members are really loyal to the tribe. We are organized, ranked good in ODA and also ODD, we are not as good as LEON! or the others but I consider my tribe is good and soon the world will also. Will be ranked in top after nobles. 7/10
20 W5R- Lol they suck. 0/10

Tribes who are ranked below top 20 but are great are:
LEON!- Best tribe in w5 for sure. I don't have much to say. Although Muldeh and some other players left the world but still they have some great players. 10/10
*T~B*- This tribe is doing great in w2. Some of there members are ranked in top 40 as player rankings in w2 uk. Some of there members just joined w5, although they are not going the way I believe they should have been. Will be ranked in top 10 after nobles and may even reach top 5. I believe they are not playing according to there potential. At some stage, they may get stronger then Who?. 9/10
e.g.- Former err? members, left and made a new one,Looks good. Will do great. 8/10

DeletedUser7494

1. Why? - Great players will go far
2. sWARm - Talked to a few of their guys seem decent enough other then member stealing from my tribe, they will go far.
3. DHD - LOL (says it all really)
4. WOW - Started off as a mass recruiting tribe, got rid of many decent players in a very harsh cut, point whores most of them i think.
5.~LGA~ - No opinion
6. ZD - No opinion
7. T4H - From Matt's thread on these guys, eww fail xD
8. [TL] - Bias opinion (I'm the Leader)
9. ~UTF~ - Hmm, little opinion on these guys but i don't think they will go far.
10. W A R - No opinion.

DeletedUser

1. Why? - bunch of decent looking guys
2. sWARm - Best tribe in the top ten
3. DHD - Mass recruiter, fail
4. WOW - don't know
5.~LGA~ - Mass Recruiter, fail
6. ZD - Farms
7. T4H - Farms
8. [TL] - Need to get rid some of their dead weight
9. ~UTF~ - I say only 30 percent of their tribe are active
10. W A R - A lot of inactive players, fail

DeletedUser7529

20 LEON! 12.454 12.454 11 1.132 11 1.132

New arriver. Leon! breaks top 20 :D

On another note

1. Why? <--- Great tribe, hope to challenge them soon
2. sWARm <--- Showing promise, thats for sure. Kluk's a good bloke
20. Leon! <--- Highest average, Lowest member count in top 20. That shows something.

Only 3 tribes worth talking about.

DeletedUser

1.Why?- Doing great......Keep it up dudes :icon_razz:

2. sWARm- Bunch of noobs XD...nah jst kidding, look very promising Rank 1 in ODA hopfully theve not cleared everyone out near them or no decent nobling targes for them. I'd expect them to be strong contendors for the top spot when the majority of them hit nobling stage. May have fastest growing player of late.....nOObek....started 5th June.....He told me he's a point whore quick farm him XD

3.DHD- For thier member limit there average villa size is awfull:icon_sad:, They have an academy which is even more awful in a no-member limit world(Whyneedsomanytribeso_O). When the more experienced tribes/premades hit with nobles will be fun to watch see how many of thier bigger(decent sized nobling targets) survive.

4.~LGA~- Noticed a few of thier members dropping points in the stats latley, Name wont hurt you but Rams/Cats will break your villages! Another one of the Mass recruit tribes, surely by this stage they would have weeded out there weakest and kept the strongest players :S(Not neccesarily by points though).

5.WOW- Same boat as ~LGA~ dropped some points, although its not really significant with all those members...it could account for thier members going inactive/quiting very soon and prob now a snoticed in the last few days more people have left/been kicked than joined. Hail to the leavers! Not as many members as the other Mass recruiters....but still alot, I cant see how that could be good for intribe stuff like supporting other members.

6.ZD- Tribe led by Old Croc...yeah Old Croc of ????....You know what I was gni put:icon_wink:. From there 57-111 members they seem to be not so active on this world...like having a few days in a row no points gain. Tehy say in thier profile '.Not be in another members 7X7' Yeah right I havnt even looked at the map tool for you yet and I know that aint gni be true!.................................. I as right they liez! D:

7. T4H- They say there a good tribe from another world....I feel sorry for the players on tht world who you'v giving a showing upto of having the most members in a top 10 tribe on world 5! And just to show there only in it for the points heres a quote from thier profile page 'If your an aggressive player with higher points than our tribal average please contact'. if I was asked to point out which tribe will fail in world 5 in the coming months it would be them. Whysomanymemberso_O

8. [TL]- Still have alot of members, why do these tribes still have recruitment as open? More to the point why have diplomacy open at this stage. They have a member who hasnt gained any points in 7 days...Why keep him?? Prediction is theyl drop out of the Top 10 soon.

9. ~UTF~- Appauling tribe, I should know I infiltrated. They have the lowest average points and 2nd highest member count in the top 10. Like OMG WTF Seriously look at this >>>> http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=35
Seriously what is that? All those members who are clearly red on the members list are still there :icon_confused:. Dont hold your breath for them to come back! Imo this tribe come second to failing after T4H.

10. NUTS!!- Hmm not too bad I suppose, Can see them moving up a few places when the Mass recruiting tribes members quit/dont log on due to be being pumeled. I recognise a few players names from world 1.....apart from that not much to say on them.

Tribes to look out for

Well everone else mentions them so why wont I :p

Leon!- Strong tribe, good leadership....had a few quit on them but not to worry. Once they start nobling I can see them being in the top 5 for sure.

Other than that I dont wanna say much on them but the up and comers in the next few months I predict could be.....

Grrr?
e.g.

DeletedUser7450

1.Why?

Tribes to look out for

Grrr?

I lol'd. Anywho.....
Clicking the name of a tribe will take you to a twstats map of them.

1.Why?- Suck. Will fall to rank 50(-) after most of us merge to Leon!

2.sWARm-

First thing, you know that guy... You know... Swarm's leader.. ODA whore... You know him?
Wouldn't you expect such a person to be an effective war machine?
Well, he is if he's warring his own tribe and those little grey villages.
I've concluded that to make up for him most likely being ridiculed on the externals for doing this, he's become an ODA whore and has formed a tribe solely for ODA Whoring. (Just a guess)
Anywho,
"it is quite incredible... the whoe tribe is like it though, no real coordination, I am sure there are no defensive players either, most of them are offensive. They are also quite controlling, no nobling on your own, you will be given targets to noble, no barbs, only players and only bonus you can noble is if it is a 10% population bonus... although I doubt they would be able to really control and manage it... no welcome in the forums, no introduce yourself, etc..."

<<<

^ I can not vouch to how much truth that is cuz I've not seen nor cared about sWARm's forums.

3.DHD-
As you can see from this link, they have 5-10 people who have not been active for a day and another two who've not been active for two days+. They also have an academy on a no-tribe limit world. Lulz.
From what I've seen not a threatening tribe, lolobviously. No one even remotely close to academy.

4.~LGA~-
I realllllly didn't want to post this link twice in a row. But when looking at it, I saw people almost 7 days inactive without kicking |:
Also, inactive people being catted. Horrible mass-recruiters.

5.WOW-

Growing rather slowly and even have spikes where they fell some days.
Most likely the most tribe changes on Uk5 while trying to save themselves from being labeled as mass-recruiters. Did it the worst way possible.

Will do rest tomorrow or something.

DeletedUser

1. Why? - with 48 members..they currently holding rank 1 in w5. No doubt they will stay in the top 5 for awhile until most of them get bored or merge into LEON.

2. sWARm - A tribe with 28 members.... most of them holding their ground in k45. In my opinion they look the best so far in the top 10... not saying that because I'm in it :icon_biggrin:. A bit high on the ODA scale....most people consider it a bad thing on early stage

3. DHD - This tribe look horrible inside out....keeping their inactives for points or internal farming... or maybe even both...will see them out of the top 20

4. ~LGA~ - We will see them dropping in rank once noble comes out....won't last long

5. WOW - What's wow about WOW is now they only have 74 members..... I remember they used to have over 100+ guys in the tribe...good job WOW...

-Dragon

DeletedUser

I'll do tribes I know something about....

1 Why? - This is Monty's tribe. While yes having some good members, they did mass recruit and are spread out everywhere. I suspect they will get picked off slowly by the other tribes.
2 sWARm - My tribe. This tribe so far seems the best. High ODA, everyone is very active, and 2nd highest Avg. Points per player.
6 WOW
- These guy are major mass recruiters and being farmed and cat trained to bits all the time. All they are, are farms.
19 LEON! - 9 very skilled members. Highest Avg. points per player. I see them merging with someone later on as thinking you can rule a world with 9 members is suicide. One of them has already quit as they used to be 10.

DeletedUser

Thanks to the 3 posts out of the last 100 that were on topic :icon_rolleyes: Guess that's what happens when I'm gone for a day...

If you want to make war threads or seperate discussions, stop derailing the thread and make your own! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Opinions from a Noob.....

1. Why?- Hmm ..its like being back at primary school were everyone stays behind after the bell to watch people fight and while they wait thye ask....are Why? and Leon! going to war:icon_eek:.....No we jst attack each other cos we like to hug....jeez open your bloddy eyes! Alhtough this ealry on it not much of a war to brag about no offence to either party. I'm sure Leon! being only 9 members will find it hard but are a great bunch of players and wont go down easily as shown already.

2.DHD- Still just under 100 members, Poor to say the least as they still have an academy tribe :/...it dont make sense to me on a no-member limit world. Profile says 'If you are inactive for a few days without reason or reply, you will be fed back to the wolves!' Yeah man awsome....I counted 5 members that had been inactive for 2 days or more. Initforthepointsmucho_O

3. sWARm- They seem a decent buch, and at rank 3 with 25 members its good. Was a bit shocked at thier leader being catted by the noobs though, wonder how that situation went down internally. I've seen mentioned they think Leon! will merge.......hintmuchthatyouwantLeon!mergewithyouo_O.

4. ~LGA~- Latley there leadership skills have been highly scrutinised and poked at by a few. I myself cant see it working, Dark-Arc still continues to try and defend his tribes ways. Again I hate the profile 'We do not accept refugees' <<Uh yeah you do its been proven. Still on 100 members.....not good. If they survive as they are for at least 4-5 months al put tomato sauce on my own account and eat it.

5. NUKE!- They have the rank 1 player at the minute, noble rushed. But still rank 1 never the less....little digs in here and there by a few on his nobling standards. Meh good luck to him. And now I dont like them after clicking thier profile spoiler and noticed they have an academy tribe :/ >>NUKE?

6.WOW- Appauling members list from TW stats...theyre still hoarding members who are being catted/rammed and/or havnt grown for ages as youl see from the screenie below...take today at 11:44. Actualy one of them lives near by me and is still adamant that he'l survive where he is even though I clear him all the time....and take his wall down.
2l0rhj.jpg

Right now they just look like UK5 tribe of farms :/, I'd loove to gt in there and see wat there support forum is like.

7. ZD- Still with alot of members, I'm still adamant that chaos occurs with many members. Noticed they still have members joining....a case of 1 leaves/kicked and recruit 3 more to take his place. 2 Dukes, 6 Barons and 2 Captains(What do captains do :/) Too many cooks spoil the broth.

8. T4H- They have the most members of any top 20 tribe on uk5, 120 of them. Like a few of the other top 10 there hoarding members that havnt grown in days, they obviously have a severe problem with recruiting refugee's as they have this on thier profile>> 'We got a refugee we don't know about?
Contact jadjadjad with evidence and we will get it sorted so you can farm in peace...'
All I can say is crap :/

9. ~UTF~- You know those silly wavey lines around the tag dont make the tribe any better eh? 2nd in the lowest average points per player at 599. Another screenie coming up of an appauling member list from TW stats....think this is the worst one yet :/
29m5av7.png
Another tribe who has many members who look like UK5 farms......Suppose if they never existed were else would we get our funny in game mails :icon_razz:

10. WAW!!!- I love seeing tribes that put something onthier profile like them
'However, despite our kindness and friendship towards each tribe member, we will not be so friendly to people who:

1) Attack our tribe members
2) Farm our tribe members
3) Threaten our tribe members

IF YOU THREATEN OUR MEMBERS, YOU BECOME OUR FARM, SIMPLE AS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
'

Awsome....still havnt heard anything about thier member I cleared....litterally nothing..no mail, no attacks...zero,zilch.
Remember when I said I thought ~UTF~'s member list was the worst on stats, well I lied. No screenie for this one as it be massive....instead heres a clicky.....Dam so many yellow 0 !!!
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=130

One last thing....theres no need to spam this thread if you dissagree....theres a thread for top 20 discussions...take it there :D

DeletedUser

1 Why? 216.144225.494 544.176 812.784 Aggressive and skilled looking tribe, know very little of them but seem to have what it takes
2 sWARm 164.608164.608 266.331 523.166 Clearly active players i'd like to think they'd give why? a run for their money
3 ~LGA~ 121.103209.349 1251.675 1351.551 Nice people building farms for the world, aint that cute, poor oda and odd, these will fail when tested
4 NUKE! 105.301136.189 831.641 911.497 Big K pressence already maybe one to watch
5 T4H 95.010147.020 1171.257 1251.176 Not many conquers for such a large tribe.
6 ZD 92.762140.314 1071.311 1111.264 I like this tribe just for their ODA, seem to be playing the way it should be.
7 ~UTF~ 87.381116.952 961.218 1031.135 Some experience players from other worlds. can they hold the new recruits together in times of war?
8 EWaR 87.10895.765 551.741 621.545
9 WOW 81.61899.102 741.339 761.304 Woefull ODA, huggers or building up for something?
10 *T~B* 74.21174.211 362.061 421.767 Seem pretty solid
11 WAW!!! 61.13080.511 99813 100805
12 BSA 59.49472.587 651.117 661.100
13 W A R 50.00464.769 77841 76852
14 Virus 47.93650.244 57881 59852
15 Kings 46.50463.706 94678 96664
16 W5R 46.01550.996 58879 59864
17 Blood 45.93751.221 56915 58883
18 Avaz 43.32043.320 311.397 331.313
19 Grrr? 41.99241.992 271.555 301.400
20 VIBORA 35.90335.903 231.561 241.496

DeletedUser

Time for another rant me thinks...................:icon_cool:

1. WHY- Well what can I say .......except awsome:spear: Top 5 world ranks last time I looked.

2. sWARm- Good tribe, fariing well, pretty much dominate the top 20 of k45 bar 5 places (with me in there :p). Almost everyone of there members has nobled, although some rushed which I'm not a fan off but meh personal preffrence I guess. Couldnt believe my eyes when I noticed they had a village nobled off them from ZD, was a little dissapointed :icon_sad:. Currently hold the Highest average per player @ 8.745, which is good, but I did some sums and noticed that if Why? decided to drop all members bar there top 28 they would have an average of 10.471 and over 44,000 points ahead of them. Which if you look at it that way then it doesn't seem so good. But its not all about points, or all about Why? is it. :icon_razz:
I'm sure theyl be round for a while yet Kluk seems to be doing a good job of leading them.

3. ~LGA~- Now it does not surprise me that they are in the top 5, not because there good but they still feel the need to mass recruit. 120 members now......I wonder if darc-arc has a sheepdog and herds all the nubz in. Still got a load of -red numbers and yellow 0 in there stats, it amazes me that they feel the need to keep these inactives being catted down. By the looks of there ODD rank(rank1 !) they must be getting heavily targeted, there support forum must be goig beserk!!!!

4. ZD- Still have a huge members list of 95, inluding 6 barons, 2 dukes and a captain....what is a captain and what does he do :/ ???? There profile still says
'.Not be in another members 7X7' which really bugs me when you look at a tribes map and see that there all in and around and up in each other.
Althought I dont like to admit it, WD on taking that sWARm villa! I'm sure there has been and will be more reprocussions from sWARm that will be coming to you soon.

5. EWar- EWar who I hear you ask? Well I dunno bloody ask them ! Cos I aint heard of them!
These crazy cats are claiming victory over 2 tribes...T~F and MILF....which puzzled me as they never nobled any of there villages :/ all thats happened is those tribes members have left/or its been disbanded....imo I dont see how you can claim victory over a tribe without nobling at least some of there villa's! Me No Likey!:icon_razz:

6. NUKE!- Watch out there packing heat! No wonder all those members must generate a lot of heat energy! Heard there top player shamadan was quitting...well I didnt really hear he told me himself through mail. What are they gni do without him :icon_cry:. HaHa accidently clicked on thier world 2 profile in stats instead of 5 nearly fell of ma chair when I seen they had 45 villa's nobled off them....then a sad face appeared as I realised what I done:icon_sad:. Thay have lost 1 though to sWARm yeahhhhhhhh swarm!:icon_razz:
Anyway you have Nightfall789...so in the words of Obama Himself...YOU SUX!

7. T4H- Pfffffff epic tribe from all other worlds!!!!.......NOT! Supposedly a bunch of experienced players from other worlds. Hey if your leaders are expereinced why dont you kick the ones who liek urm....dont log on for days?? Like this dude ....Clearly hadnt been active for five days then pops on for 1 day and gains 2 points then dissapears again haha awsome!
sxnck6.png
I think Darc-arc has been lending them his sheepdog to round up some nubz for them aswell.....115 members Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

8. WOW- Now I hear you had a naughty little boy that was doing some spying in sWARm....Thechampagneboy....OOOOOOOO I wonder how sWARm reacted to it:icon_neutral:.
Have to say you have the worst stats members ship list out of all the top 10 tribes I've done so far, abismall the amount of inactive/semi-active's you have in your tribe. Your called the Warriors of Wonder.......is that because your going to make the whole of uk5 Wonder when your kicking those inactives??

9. *T~B*- <<<First whats with the stupid stars man, it doesnt make your tribe look any better :/
Felt the vengance that is Kluk latley looks like he's taking a liking to you! I'm sure I seen a screenie of a mail with Kluk taking chance's village somewhere....KLUK you iz famousssssssss:icon_razz:
Took in the renegades of NUTS!! Some of them anyway.....after all the bickering on the forums about it I wonder why .TOAD/Onion and the others who stayed decided to go there :/

10. ~UTF~- By the looks of there members list on stats I think they only have a 3-4 day week :/ dayyyyyyyys without point gains for most of them. Worst average points per player of all the top 10 tribes at a stunning 1.302!!!!!!! You guyz iz awsome liek. Can I join you?
They have a baron and if you take the end letter and the numbers out of his name.......you get a description of that whoooooooooole tribe -Sukh187-
......am sure you who read this will be smart enough to work that out:icon_cool:

Rant over...........see you soon!!
Say bye Dorothy!

Dorothy: Bye Dorothy!

For those of you who wonder what or who Dorothy is...Dont.you watch Elmo's world?? What you dont? Pfff nubsss he's awsome! Dorothys his pet goldfish!.

DeletedUser

1. Why? - Great tribe, not just because of being rank 1, but the activity we have. Our chat is lively, sometimes too much. This forum is dominated by Why? postings, mirroring activity. But let's see what shows how we're doing:

8 members in the top 20
Most ennoblements
Usually dominating top 5 players
Rank 1 ODA - Due to having fun

Just a few things to show, and I'm proud of what we've accomplished so far. Hopefully there's more to come. This tribe is founded on enjoying the game and I can promise as long as we're here, UK5 will be exciting.

2. sWARm - Small K tribe, and speaking of continents, they have K45 on lock-down for the most part. They look to be starving for villages at the moment, and will have to expand to the rim or toward tribes like NUKE! and Why?. Seems recruitment is beginning to open up, just a bit. For the most part, I believe they're good players. Continental tribes are a good strategy for early success. Will it work in the long run? We'll have to see I guess.

3. ~LGA~ - This tribe has a few shiny bolts, but their leader is rusting every one of them up. Still recruiting heavily, still getting cleared. Still full of inactives. Still...below average. Rank 1 ODD, which really isn't too good of a stat. They're being picked off one by one, and soon, dark himself will be hit.

4. EWaR - My favorite besides sWARm to stay in the top 5. Better average, and most ennoblements besides Why? and sWARm. I dislike the name, but this tribe looks average. Average just may be enough for this world.

5. ZD - Ridiculous aristocracy, no exaggeration on that. Pretty big list, and a lot of crowded members. Took a sWARm village, and if sWARm takes notice I see any ZD members close getting a bit handed to them. I'd say this tribe will fall out of top 5 in a week or so. Doubt they'll far past top 10 although.

6. NUKE! - shamadan is the only thing really going for them, along with being mostly a continent tribe. Pretty settled into K44, but not as much as sWARm. Could easily be overtaken, and might just happen. Pretty large member list. Should fall 2-3 places I believe, but not too soon.

7. T4H Huge list, and hugely inactive. Almost a replica of ~LGA~, maybe even worse. Don't think they'll ever reach top 5.

8. WOW Only 6 ennoblements, not much really going. Battling sWARm for K45 for the most part, I don't think they'll win it. Should remain 6-10.

9. *T~B* Better tribe of the lower top 10, but not too great. shadycat is really all they have, but I think they'll climb a few ranks. Average tribe.

10. ~UTF~ Worst average of the top 10, horrible spread. Huge amount of members and only 6 ennoblements. I will say though, they can stack. Although, might be because it was their baron. But either way, I'm sure some members were wondering why their support dying. I just don't see them gaining, so I'm sure they'll be out of top 10 in a few days.

DeletedUser

1 Why? - Unquestionable leading tribe, why?...cos of quality players [and Zard :p]
2 sWARm - contender for throne, they discover how to grow quickly, magic way is called "Recruiting" They lock up their centre [k45] inside, with no real chance to expand. Player close to edges has to move to other K's, but they are occupied by why? members. Could be fun there. What those who are in the centre of K.. cannibalism and co-playing?
3 NUKE! - "shamadan (nobling nuke!)" making show how to noble barbs, others quickly following him, good luck. Most of them are in K44, as happen is i am there as well. Most of their members are out-grown by barbs, so no negative stats for them yet
4 ~LGA~ - On the mission from ONZ to keep peace across the world. 30 ennoblings – and not even 1 drop of blood, no hope
5 EWaR - as above [maybe they should hook up and bring peace out together]
6 ZD - Old croc is playing as many worlds as many years he has. however you could find there some decent players, i reckon soon they will move
7 T4H - no hope, meat
8 WOW - WOW, they still here
9 BSA - tick tock tick tock
10 ~UTF~ - as above

didn't check them deeply, as no point
11 VIBORA - neeh
12 Blood - meat
13 Kings - as above
14 WAW!!! - as above
15 Avaz - as above
16 Virus - as above
17 BP - hmm, have a feeling they will merge to survive