Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

Its been 10 days since my last.....another one? Yeah why not :lol:

Also just thought I'd add in stats on the top 10 tribes against Why? ...just to see how it looks against them all individualy.

1. Why?- Were just a bunch of noob's with alot of spearmen really, srs we only build spearmen:icon_cool::spear:

2. ZD- Currently hold the most members out of the top 10 and still nowhere near rank 1, me thinks they just wanna look scary with all the points.but it aint working:lol:. Still have too many people with priv's in tribe.....someone will go crazy with priv's soon enough! I still dont know what a captain does and they now have 3 of them !!!! Stil like to hoard those inactives, from about 60th place in the members list there seems to be alot of peope who are jst part time players....not a good sign.
Side 1:
Tribes: Why?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,639
Difference: 12,639

chart

3. EWaR....lulz at these guys.......Seem to think they can take out Why?. They were a key tribe in the so called 'coalition' duhhh weresyourcoalitionnowhuho_O. Anyway I can see a storm coming ........:icon_twisted: Also wheres my attacks :icon_sad: ! I wasn't on your nobling list :icon_sad:. Still have a claim to destroying some random tribes......:icon_rolleyes: No No you never dudes. Looking at there recruitment as f late, they dont seem to be bringing in anyone special, I wont hold my breath for them to do so either.
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EWaR
Players:

Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 10,744
Side 2: 2,191
Difference: 8,553

chart

4. T4H- Seriously I aint even gni go there:icon_rolleyes: Nothings change on them since my last opinion post, so if you wanna know what I think of them then read above.
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T4H
Players:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 5,451
Side 2: 3,935
Difference: 1,516

chart

5. ~LGA~- Since the 8th of this month, either they've tried to get there act together and kicked aload of members...or there members have realised its no use being there and left them..I prefer the later statement :icon_razz:
Also see they have a girl diplomat...nothing against it but alot of girls are coming to play TW nowadays, is it just me or are th girls trying to take over TW :icon_eek: Arghhhhh
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~LGA~
Players:

chart

Side 1: 13,823
Difference: 13,823

chart

6. KME- I lol'd....at there duchess/diplomat whatever she is, CMOAC posted a bit of PnP on them and was quite a funny read. Excelent choice of player to do your diplomatic stuff. Hey ChrisDelo Good move on getting out of there:icon_wink:. They have alot of members under 1000 points.....i dont think theyl be in the top 10 for very long, unless they go on mass recruting.
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KME
Players:

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 10,867
Difference: 10,867

chart

7. BP- Meh, nothing to say on them really. Except Lulz at you only having 16 members but still better ranked than KINGS who have 124 members.
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BP
Players:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

8. Kings- Just a pretty poor tribe all round to be honest :/.......Can you tell I'm getting bored now? Only 2 more rankings to do !
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kings
Players:

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 6,597
Difference: 6,597

chart

9. BSA- Well at least you have a funny name....the only good thing about you.
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSA
Players:

chart

Side 1: 16,448
Difference: 16,448

chart

10. VIBORA- Meh........:icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: VIBORA
Players:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 4,449
Difference: 4,449

chart

Stats from Why? v All Top 10 Tribes-

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: VIBORA BSA ~LGA~ KME EWaR ZD Kings BP T4H
Players:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 2
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 81,018
Side 2: 6,126
Difference: 74,892

chart

Really theve only had 1 nobling of us out of all the 9 tribes below Why? as one of the villages was taken back from them :lol:

DeletedUser

Just doing this for top 10 :3

Why? - Dominant tribe and will probably stay this way for a long time. Has more points in their top 40 members then in ZD's 146 altogether... Have control of 3 of the 4 core K's and will probably grab the 4th before too long. After this, no idea in what direction they'll expand but as long as they stay out of K56/46, im happy :3.

ZD - Crossed paths with some of their K46 members, seem to think because they're ranked 2nd no one would retaliate. Most members out of all the tribes in the Top 20, mass recruiting much? As Meechan says, a lot of fairly inactive members from ~ 60-146. Dont see them lasting very long.

EWaR - Seem fairly reasonable, lost dominance of K54 to Why?, will be interesting to see if they can get it back. Ranked 2nd in ODA although they only have to surpass ZD to get there which isn't saying much..

T4H - Bit too spread out for my liking, their eastern members will probably be picked off soon enough and they'll be left with their K54 + southern K44 members. Looks like they'll have to move rim-wards to survive.

~LGA~ - Don't see this lot lasting for too long either...

KME - Why?'s main contender for No.1, I can defiantly see these guys taking down Why? and becoming the new number 1 LOL jk, no doubt the worst tribe in the top 10. Even have someone with '0' points in their memberlist.

BP - Quite like these guys, lowest member count in the top 10, all located in the middle of the eastern K's so I suppose they could expand towards the rim. Im hoping this lot can survive.

BSA - I liked the other name, did you have to change it or what :(? Decent ODT but maybe a few too many members?

VIBORA - Haven't heard a lot about you but at least you don't have 100+ members. Don't fancy your chances on surviving however; your members are way to spread out.

Kings - Lowest average points per player in the top 15 and considering only 23 (out of 125) of your own members are above the average it shows you only have 1-2 big players carrying the rest. Also your tribal profile states 'scouing members'; lern 2 spel?

DeletedUser

My opinion on the top 20 tribes :)

1-Why?
Great tribe..I think they will stay rank 1 for a long time, They have a great forum appearence and active members

2-ZD
Awful tribe...Mass recruiting nubs..Bunch of point whores, inactive members although they might have one or 2 good,strong members i dont see them staying in the top 20

3-EWaR
Awful tribe...Bunch of point whores, one of them is actually giving up his villages without a fight lol, inexperienced players..

4-T4H
Mass recruiting nubzz

5-~LGA~
Grabbed all they can get of DHD members i dont see them lasting for a long time

6-BSA
dont know about them but they have many members which causes chaos i dont see them lasting for a long time

7-Kings
Many members=Chaos

8-BP
Good amount of members,experienced players as far as i know

9-KME
140 members [sarcasm]You should get some more members ;)[/sarcasm]

10-VIBORA
Good amount of members, No good co-ordination, many inactives

11-Avaz
Good amount of members but they wont get any better

12-~UTF~
I dont see them lasting for a long time

13-WOW
Falling apart every second

14-STFD
Seems to be a good tribe,Good amount of members,experienced players,actives members

15-Hmmm?
(My current tribe) active members,TROOP WHORES :p

16-~BOSS~
inactive,inexperienced players

17-W5W
Will fall apart soon

18-LIO
inactives

19-Virus
Failing

20-W5R
Inactive members..a couple of members in there are good the rest are just inexperienced

So this is my opinion so some might agree some might disagree...:)

Skype name: Bloody Mary 1931

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Why? - Hmm, I'm pretty biased against this tribe. It annoyed me that they assisted in the disbanding of sWARm, when we were the only big threat they faced. No denying it though, they have some very good players and I can imagine coordination and leadership is good. Especially after kicking a few members, now it is people who know each other quite well I believe. I see them pretty much dominating this world now, unless ZD can actually get all 300+ members to do something... xD
2 ZD - 300+ members. Dear God.
3 EWaR - Average I guess, bad name. Not good. But not the worst. 82 members... guess compared to some, it's ok.
4 T4H - Mass recruit. Sit down.
5 ~LGA~ - Better than T4H, but still, sit down.
6 BSA - Based on my past experience, these guys seriously suck. The only thing they had going was the name. Now... just awful. Sit down.
7 Kings - Terrible name, terrible tribe. Nice points average... Don't just sit down, lie down.
8 BP - Yay, the first tribe that hasn't decided to grab 40+ members! Not bad, better than average... They don't have to sit down.
9 Avaz - Ok. 34 members, I like. But nothing special.
10 VIBORA - Pffft. 42 members. Ok average? well pretty lousy. Average. Yeah sit down.
11 Meow - Seems bunch of half decent players. But change the name, it sucks.
12 ~UTF~ - Sit down.
13 ~BOSS~ - I got a recruitment invite from the big boss over there. He told me if I didn't join I'd regret it. I chose not to join. I'm now contemplating suicide...
14 Hmmm? - Again, what's with the name? Ok I guess, few members, seem decent enough.
15 STFD - Lowest member count in the top 20, but they are the six best players in the world. But I wonder what the initials stand for...? ;)
16 W5W - 82 members, above tribe have six. Lie down.
17 CARPE - 24 members. Pretty average players I guess...
18 LIO - Yeah... noobs. Sit down.
19 WAW!!! - Dear Lord get out of the top 20. Points average... just fantastic. SIT DOWN.
20 W5R - Not as bad as the above tribe, but c'mon... you're not great are you? Sit down.

DeletedUser

Heres mine first time i done one of these im sure not many will agree but its my opinion

1.Why?-Well racing ahead of everyone else looking at the top 10 members you can see why these guys are doing well. They will be around for a long long time yet. Can the coalition of tribes defeat these guys ? only time will tell.

2.ZD-where do i start on these guys 300 members !!!!!! 300! talk about how to get it wrong im sure they think they are untouchable with so many members however more members means more possible spies and backstabbers i cant wait for you first real war. plus i feel very sorry for your diplomat and forum mod they must be busy bees lol these wont last long

3.EWAR-no comment as its my tribe apart from maybe to many members

4.T4H-have some names i recognize seem to have some decent players however to many members for my liking. could potentially be around for a while but may need to cut some members out if they are going to achieve this

5.LGA-These guys look decent good amount of members ccould potentially cut back on a few which would make them look even better i think these guys will either boom into action as a few members look like htey could start nobling soon or fall down the ranks due to a possible war with Meow??.

6. BSA- to be honest i dont know alot about these apart from there invloved in the coalition against Why? they seem to have lost a few to why? but yet to take one back...will they step up to the mark? time will tell

7.Meow- i like this tribe. dont know anything about them really apart from they have taken 2 villas from LGA today. i like small tribes like this with 17 members there is very little confusion and aslong as they are all active then they will go far

8.Kings- have had a dealing or two with these guys and they seem a failry decent honest tribe. with 107 members they look weak though to many members for my liking over 100 is never a good thing time will tell for this tribe i wonder how long they will go for.

9.BP- again like Meow i like small tribes like this not sure why they decided on the name BP but hey ho whatever floats your boat lol not much to say about these guys.

10.VIBORA- dont know anything about this tribe tbh decent number of members few looking good for the future we will have to see what this tribe can do

DeletedUser

1)Why? : Quite a few good players, dominating the rankings atm. But with many original Why? members quitting and more pressure being put them on, will they still manage to hold the rank 1 spot is a mystery ,time will solve.

2)EWar : My tribe. Bunch of noobs really.

3)ZD : Think they're reaching for 500 members..Untested as of yet . Old Croc definetly must have something up his sleeve. Only time will tell.

4)T4H : Potential of being around if they drop their deadweight.Also from the conquers against them, Why? could just run over them if they ever come to it.

5)LGA : A decent member count, with a respectable OD. Not too sure about their tribal infrastructure etc..

6)BSA : Not too sure. Around 10 villages nobled by Why? and the deceased Swarm. So looks like they're just scared of a fight with the bigger tribes.

7)Kings : Noobs. Well not all of them. A fair amount of good players , but need to trim the deadweight and modify if not change the leadership.

8)Meow : Seriously, that's your name. There's no elite in it. :( . Erm breakaway players from ZD and random players I guess. Playing it safe atm. Definetly a tribe to look out for though.

9)BP :My personal favourite. Small and sweet.

10) VIBORA:No idea.

DeletedUser1508

Update time? :icon_rolleyes:

1 Why?
2 EWaR
3 ZD
4 T4H
5 ~LGA~
6 BSA
7 Meow
8 Kings
9 BP
10 VIBORA
11 Avaz
12 ~UTF~
13 STFD
14 Hmmm?
15 CARPE
16 W5W
17 LIO
18 ~BOSS~
19 WAW!!!
20 Tribe 148.520 148.520 1 148.520 20 7.426

DeletedUser7842

1 EWaR - Not bad , but mass recruit ._. but able to organize well . i must praise blindshot for that.
2 Why? - Good tribes , though i am not in it , but i always support :D
3 ZD - Useless tribes -.-
4 Meow - looking forward for our diplomancy :D
5 T4H - So far i have seen some inactive in my are ._.
6 ~LGA~ - A lot of them in my area :S
7 BSA - A lot of them in my area too :S
8 Kings - This tribes is full of lazy king and queen
9 Tribe - This is the tribes like us :D
10 VIBORA Looking ok for me
11 Hmmm? - ;x
12 Avaz - :spear::swordsman: [Run ~]
13 STFD - Cant rate this tribes :x
14 ~UTF~ - Love the CoA
15 CARPE - :F 16 LIO Failed in uk1
16 LIO - failed at uk1

DeletedUser

I've been on holiday for a week so i'm a bit behind on what's happening;
Top 10;

EWaR - Things are going pretty well for them, taking on some of the bigger ex-Why? players seem to have put them in the lead (points wise) for now. Currently own three of the western K's and i see them expanding in that direction.

Meow - Dont know much about them expect they broke off from ZD when they went on their uber recruiting spree. Pretty spread out so will be interesting to see if they survive

ZD - Down to 200 members? Well i suppose its a start. Looked through their member list on twstats and could see at least 15 members that have been inactive for at least 5 of the 7 days shown. I not expecting to see them in the top 20 in another month or two.

~LGA~ - Who even are you :s?

BSA - Too many members + too spread out for my liking. Also, we have a train incoming from one of your players thats nearly a minute long :icon_redface:

Hmmm? - Probably my favorite tribe outta the top 10, not sure how yous came about though (think yous had like 6 members when i left). Also stay out of K56 :)

AVER - Seems to me that the KME leadership re-broke off from ZD and changed their name. I didnt have very high expectations of KME so dont see them going far :)

Kings - Dont know that much about yous but going by stats too many members and way too scattered for my liking.

Tribe - Top 10 with 3 members speaks for itself but i'd imagine the skype chat is pretty quiet

VIBORA - Silly name but nicely clustered.

Other tribes of note;

13 STFD - Quite like them, have a good shot at taking K45

17 JOKS - Bosnian tribe if i remember right. Took out some of their players in my K and they are pretty determined

27 SLAP! - My tribe :3. Own the two eastern rim K's

DeletedUser

Ok noone's done it in a while... I'll do top 10 :)

Meow: My tribe, can't really comment, but we are awesome :D except our low OD is 'cos we haven't been around very long :)
EWaR: Wow, it seems your little skirmish with Hmmm? is going pretty badly. Hammer235 has been apparently allowed to do whatever he pleases, with no retaliation...
AVER: 151 members, sit down. But a few decent players...
~LGA~: Rubbish leadership, so I've heard. We've been taking their villages, and no retaliation so far. :S
BSA: Awful, just awful. No support to members in trouble, no fighting back. Sit down.
Hmmm?: I like 'em. 24 members, decent average, not bad ODA.
ZD: Sit down. No more needs to be said.
JOKER: Without doubt the worst tribe in all of UK5. :icon_wink:
Kings: Yeah, you've sucked for a while really. The PnP revealed what most people already knew. Lie down.
LIO: Don't really know? Lousy average, 60+ members, lousy OD? Yeah you should probably sit down too.

DeletedUser

1 Meow very active recruiters, but this is proofed as 100% guarantee to be #1 or money back.
Time will show if they can keep it [lol]. Looks like they may have only relations with Joker tribe.

2 EWaR hmmm?..noting to add i think :p. They "so called" former why members as refuges..lol
Now Hmmm? sit with "us" on same table. Poor Ewar has to sort us out. No idea what they will do when all barbs nobled...

3 AVER Holy Sweet Mary Mother Of Jesus

4 ~LGA~ How about magic trick?

5 BSA holly molly...

6 Hmmm? some decent players there, time will show

7 ZD at right curve

8 JOKER only Batman tribe can beat them. Unless suicide...hmmm...ring some bells :(

9 Kings Who eats all farms?

10 LIO ...they seems to be playing Pac-man...with barbs

Ta-da

DeletedUser

Meow - Havent really proved themselves worthy of the top spot as of yet. Recent merge with Hmmm? throws a bit of a twist on the world. What happened to the 40 member cap limit :s? Also;
meowa.jpg

EWaR - Perhaps a bit under-rated, meow's only real challenge. Maybe the Hmmm?/EWaR skirmishes will carry on?

AVER - Mostly seem to be Nubs. PnP was quite good. Warring ZD now; epic battle of the mass-recruiters.

~LGA~ - Too many members for my liking.

LIO - Never even heard of you /anything from you except that we overtook you in ODA the other day.

BSA - Not my cup of tea. Asked for a merge a wee while ago

JOKER - Silently hoping they are lurking + planning something diabolical. Please dont merge with Meow .

ZD - Steadily dropping through the ranks. Cant wait to see how the AVER war goes.

Avaz - Weren't you lot on W1?

W5W - Dont like you lot. Not sure why though

JOKS - Damn bosnians overtook us -.- Also nobled one of our inactive's villages

SLAP! - <3

DeletedUser

Meow - Meh. Will be gone within a month.

EWaR - I think their name puts me off.

AVER - Good PnP.

~LGA~ - who?

LIO - who?

BSA - who?

JOKER - I say combine all the villages to one player, and create a super player... because red has gone?

ZD - who?

Avaz - who?

W5W - who?

JOKS - who?

SLAP! - meh, j3east yeast and a god.

DeletedUser

Meow - Meh. Will be gone within a month.

EWaR - I think their name puts me off.

AVER - Good PnP.

~LGA~ - who?

LIO - who?

BSA - who?

JOKER - I say combine all the villages to one player, and create a super player... because red has gone?

ZD - who?

Avaz - who?

W5W - who?

JOKS - who?

SLAP! - meh, j3east yeast and a god.

Just says what a point whore world this is. I probably rate Avaz and Slap above all the other tribes on this list.

DeletedUser

Meow - Bye bye furballs next time get players with troops not points.

EWaR - Taken an early lead over Meow and dont show any indication of giving it up.

AVER - Lol is all i can say.

~LGA~ - Looks decent but badly positioned to survive if Meow turn on them ( Choosing a side looks to be there best option )

LIO - Watch out world its a mini AVER

JOKER - Has a few of the best players on the world but in a bad position.

BSA - Buh bye.

Avaz - Looks ok but needs to pull out a comeback over AVER

ZD - Buh bye

JOKS - Who?

W5W - Dead men who just dont know it yet

SLAP! - Looks to be one of the best tribe on this world in terms of potential but needs to pick up its growth. ( Well positioned to be a thorn in Meows side if they want to )

CLOAK - Who?

S.V - Who?

~UTF~ - Who?

VULGAR - Acts big but hasnt delivered yet

BRATS - Who?

ORDER - Who?

CRUZ - Who?

+NRS+ - Who?

DeletedUser

Meow - Seem to be pretty substandard so far, we were promised they would deliver a week ago and im still waiting :s? Supposedly not very many good players + need to sort out internal issues. Will probably see them drop to rank 2 when Hmmm? finish unmerging. Also yet to take a village of EWaR since the war started

EWaR - Currently 24-0 to them in the past week vs Meow. Personally, I expected Meow to rip them apart so I have been surprised, fair play to them.

AVER - Still dont rate them very highly to be honest. Also asked us for a merge :lol:

~LGA~ - Meh, not too bad. I would personally rate them above AVER.

Lio - Still not happy that one of them stole my farm + stacked it to the high heavens -.-

Arnie - Welcome back ;) Interesting to see how they get on vs EWaR and if they co-ordinate with Meow or not.

JOKER - Quite like the new name. Still going on the hunch that your internals/skype is pretty dead. Also rank 9 ODA with 4 members? Nice.

BSA - Mildly improving in my eyes.

Avaz - Not too bad, well done on rank 6 ODA.

CLOAK - Who are you lot :s? Noticed you lurking about at the bottom of the top 20 tribes but have recently recruited your way into the top 10. And em.. nice OD.

W5W - errr... no.

ZD - RIP :'(. Will always remember the days you had 300+ members.

JOKS - Damn bosnians.

SLAP! -Dropped 2 ranks due to clearing up internals, but will be back on track soon ;). Plus, rank 8 ODA with 23 members.

SV - Not too bad.

DeletedUser7549

Meow - I am a little disappointed in them.. Everyone thought they were going to be rank 1 for a long time to come but from the looks of it EWaR is hitting them hard and Meow is collapsing...
EWaR - A little biased in my opinion but I think we surprised the world with our early lead against Meow :icon_biggrin:
AVER - Lots of Members.. 2nd Biggest tribe in the world.. But can they fight?
~LGA~ - Been around for a long time... Seem to be going strong and I have seen some good improvements out of them (especially the leadership)
LIO - Wow.... Mass recruiters (worse then Aver)
Arnie! - Seem to be a reincarnation of Hmmm? Interesting to see what they decide to do with K55
BSA - Still holding their place in the top 10.
JOKER - growth seems to have slowed in the past week or two
CLOAK - based in K54 But have a decent core there. Zider appears to know what he is doing with them
Avaz - Spread out but seem to be a thorn in the side of Aver
W5W - I don't see them lasting much longer
ZD - Another tribe from the early days.. Lost quite a few members since then.. Not sure if anyone is still active in there
JOKS - Not much to say...
SLAP! - Nice location lots of Potential but could use a few bigger members but with time I'm sure that will come
S.V - I recognize a few names from W2 but I dont see them going too much farther
BRATS - A few good members but overall they seem quiet
~UTF~ - Been around for quite a while but I don't think they will last too much longer
Vulgar - Nice hold on K34.. will be interesting to see what they turn out to be
CRUZ - Rank 1 in the two most western K's but appear to be mass recruiters and point whores
ORDER - Nothing of interest

DeletedUser

1 Meow - My tribe, so maybe a little bias in saying this: We're the bestest tribe in the whole wide world!
2 EWaR - Obviously can coordinate. Contender for number 1, but not much of a contender :icon_wink:
3 AVER - Few people I recognize, but way too many members for my liking.
4 Hmmm? - Good stuff. Nice member count. ODA is low but that's 'cos of the recent failed merge. But yeah. NICE.
5 ~LGA~ - Barb noblers and noobs. Won't last long.
6 LIO - Don't really know. But they are against EWaR! Good stuff.
7 CLOAK - Nice. ODA is low, but I checked the individual members so it seems good. Nice.
8 Avaz - Errm unsure. Noobs? Well, you look ok... I guess.
9 W5W - Noobs. Sit down.
10 BSA - Noobs. Sit down.
11 JOKER - Name says it all really. Just a big joke. Nah, unfortunately not much activity from any of these lately, seems they've quit. Shame. :icon_sad: Kinda.
12 SLAP! - Yeah ok you guys are good. And I used to love pinky and the brain. Nice.
13 S.V - Noobs. Sit down.
14 Vulgar - Noobs. Sit down. Nice war with W5W and family... :lol:
15 BRATS - Noobs. Sit down.
16 +NRS+ - Errr, ok?
17 DFENCE - Deary me. Lie down.
18 DEMO - Nice :)
19 ~UTF~ - Amazed their still here. Been top 20 for a while. But yeah, sit down. Once a noob, always a noob.
20 ORDER - I see 24 members. I smile. That is all.

Sorry got very bored at the end :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser7832

Ok I will do one on the top 20, but only the tribes I know anything about.

1 Meow
-
tiger-lick_1007435i.jpg
imgres

See, they are not so scary
2 EWaR - Some of us, na, most of us are that good. :icon_wink:
3 AVER - I don't know about them, are they the new ZD?
4 Hmmm? - Should be in 1st place if they outlast us. Still haven't gotten a good answer for the merge, I do understand the split though. :lol:
5 ~LGA~ - I'll take your word on them being barb noblers.
6 LIO - Only thing they have going for them is our bad moral.
7 CLOAK - Need to take control of the members, no more barb nobling.
8 Avaz -*
9 W5W - *
10 BSA - *
11 JOKER - I think they got bored.
12 SLAP! - Rim tribe, I heard they were at war, but I don't think it's worth mentioning.
13 S.V -*
14 Vulgar - *
15 BRATS - *
16 +NRS+ -*
17 DFENCE - *
18 DEMO -*
19 ~UTF~ - *
20 ORDER - Better stop nobling all the farms. We may just have to add you guys to our list, I guess that would make 4 or 5 tribe we are defeating right now.

* The others are just blah, no comment. I don't know enough about them to say anything bad.

DeletedUser7759

1 Meow - been number 1 for a while the merge with hmm was a fail but now look strong again and i see them staying rank 1 for the forseable future
2 EWaR - have surprised me are better than i though they would be but i still don't see them topling meow,
3 AVER - good tribe well co-ordinated and a nice bunch of guys (and gals)
4 Hmmm? - overated in my opinion just because they have high points and a low member count everyone things there mint , i'd like too see them prove it really because so far they havn't ,
5 LIO - i'll be honest i don't think there very good :) lol
6 ~LGA~ - bunch of nooby barb noblers who are very annoying like a nasty smell that won't go away :D
7 CLOAK - don't know much about them look good from the outside though
8 W5W - am surprised there still top 10 because really they suck , and so does there name
9 Avaz - not got much opinion but they look considerably average
10 S.V - same as above really :/ very pooor :)