Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

Hmmm? - I wont search for failure reasons, if they make mistakes let them do it. At times they look like Gadafi or Saddam. They just keep telling "we`re fine, we`ll defeat the invaders, nothing can harm us, we`re stronger than ever" and at the same time they`re loosing. Pure propaganda BS.

Who says we have failed? :icon_rolleyes:

I would like to know when and where we have said something along those lines? We merely encourage each other and pay the game how it is meant to be played. All out brawl.

DeletedUser

Maybe "failure" was a little bit harsh, but people tend to use this word when you lose your #1 spot. Replace <failure> with <downfall>.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm glad to see you're on the ball as usual, pal. Guarding the entire border against those pesky barbs, eh? When was the the last time you conquered a Hmmm? villa? 29/07 this year was it? Or last. Still its gratifying that you are so alert to the danger of CHOKE's oldest and closest ally backstabbing you. Expecting this any time soon are you? I'd be careful what you wish for though. You could be our first target. :lol:

Its still better than your duke salem al fayed 2 conquers last from june and the older one from february. And you my friend made the outstanding conquer 4 days later than me. Thats really a big difference. lol

I was fortunate to chat with your leaders and I saw how good they are at solving problems. I really do expect them to backstab us. And it would be only logical the OP to take place on my villages.

DeletedUser

CRUZ
- A smaller version of CHOKE! (credit goes to another player for this comparison). I would add that they have even more useless players around. I`m guarding the entire border between CHOKE! and CRUZ and I expect at any time a backstab from them. They had a war with ALO that didnt go well, after Hmmm is gone they will try their luck on CHOKE!

you think that we can backstab you? I understand this (CRUZ - A smaller version of CHOKE!) as you could do the same :icon_rolleyes:
And looks like it can be your(CHOKE) plan after hmmm is gone....(your words not mine)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5851

Remember when you will declare upon CHOKE! : they will come after you relentless, this is what they do. Like a Zerg.

My my my if this was said by a Hmmm? member it would be called arrogant and the poster would be shot down for being a mouthy big shot (probably by you :icon_rolleyes:), good job it was only you who said it then huh :icon_biggrin:

I like the vast amount of Choke! members some of those boys and girls can play and i enjoyed my time working with them so i mean no disrespect when i say this but the fact of the matter is until very recently Choke! were the only ones still losing to Hmmm? so what does that say about the early part of the war when you didn't have vast odds in your favour?

You were getting hammered until Cruz (the smaller version of yourselves :icon_eek: love that quote btw) and ALO joined in, they have played a huge part in Choke! getting where they are and you should remember that before you state they will stab you in the back at some point.

After all the only tribe you have fought by yourselves (apart from early on when you were losing to Hmmm?) is EWaR and how did that go?

Side 1:
Tribes: EWaR
Side 2:
Tribes: CHOKE!

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 5
Difference: 97

:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

This is only the surface. Many of CHOKE members didnt want to fight this rushed war with EWaR because of very good personal relations with some of them. Eventually peace was made.

Silk said:
My my my if this was said by a Hmmm? member it would be called arrogant and the poster would be shot down for being a mouthy big shot (probably by you :icon_rolleyes:)

I made an affirmation and I keep it, its my point of view even if I see so many peps disturbed.

janis-uk said:
you think that we can backstab you? I understand this (CRUZ - A smaller version of CHOKE!) as you could do the same :icon_rolleyes:
And looks like it can be your(CHOKE) plan after hmmm is gone....(your words not mine)

Yes, this is my master plan. You caught me. :icon_rolleyes:

PS: That was a joke. Also everything I say is my point of view, not my tribe point of view.

DeletedUser

PS: That was a joke. Also everything I say is my point of view, not my tribe point of view.

We are well aware of how much of your point of view is a joke. But the joke is on you I'm afraid. The Alliance is going strong. And the friendship between CRUZ and CHOKE is still as strong as ever. Despite your rather desperate attempt to discredit it.

DeletedUser

My my my if this was said by a Hmmm? member it would be called arrogant and the poster would be shot down for being a mouthy big shot (probably by you :icon_rolleyes:), good job it was only you who said it then huh :icon_biggrin:

Hang on... been busy on w1.

*trumpets play*

dbtreborn - I wouldn't say he posted with arrogance... maybe more ignorance... definitely a mouthy big shot in the making. Either way someone seems to have a little bee in their bonnet.

*uses extreme sarcasm*

Don't forget to keep an eye on that border. :icon_wink:

In fact from now on I will only refer to you as "Border Police" :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Very interesting. dbtreborn i suggest you go crawl back into your cave before you find yourself guarding both sides of your so called "border" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Forums never were more interesting :lol:

Alex, you should guardyourself better against VVV :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Forums never were more interesting :lol:

Alex, you should guardyourself better against VVV :icon_wink:

Have a look where the vills are, I was on holiday last week,came back with no def there due to a good friend kieran of yours informing you :icon_rolleyes: talk about skill yeh?

DeletedUser7848

Have a look where the vills are, I was on holiday last week,came back with no def there due to a good friend kieran of yours informing you :icon_rolleyes: talk about skill yeh?

just rate the top 20 m8 lol

DeletedUser1410

just rate the top 20 m8 lol

OK I'll rate the top 6 tribe seeing there the ones that have any chance of wining this world

1 CHOKE!
Well what to say?
Number 1, got there because they take villages, deserved? No not at all
Win this world? NOt a chance
2 ALO
Promising tribe, look organised, and can fight
Win this world? Maybe
3 Hmmm?
Still there fighting as we will be until we have been taken out
Win this world? Possible
4 CRUZ
Another tribe with promise,
Win This world Maybe
5 JOKE
break away tribe from Hmmm?
Some good players in there, they just don't know when the going is good. And the Grass is never greener
6 EWaR
Blindshot coming under fire Maybe?
But has no were to turn

And a brief word to all,
At times this game brings out the worse in people
I try to play it and speak to people how I would like to be spoken to!
But I'm only human!

I don't come on the externals to be ripped to bits in a game, Some of the things that I've read in game mails and on the externals are out of order, but under the rules of the game , its seems to be ok. So it must be!

As to any of the tribes left on here
If you think your the best prove it?
If you can?
Stop the Diplomacy and fight
You make the Name of this Game a mocary, and until you win this world, you'll never be as good as Hmmm? are.

So respect to all
And bring it

DeletedUser7848

As to any of the tribes left on here
If you think your the best prove it?
If you can?
Stop the Diplomacy and fight
You make the Name of this Game a mocary, and until you win this world, you'll never be as good as Hmmm? are.

So respect to all
And bring it

1: as far as i no not a single tribe has said they are the best and alota people agree Why? was the best tribe on w5
2:we make the name of this game a mocary? i disagree its tribal wars we are tribes and we are warring you, the name of the game isnt war every1 on the world, its a strategy game therefore we took the best stratergy 2 bring down the top tribe giving all other tribes a chance 2 win the world instead of hmm munching through every1

regardless its an interesting world

DeletedUser8562

1: as far as i no not a single tribe has said they are the best and alota people agree Why? was the best tribe on w5
2:we make the name of this game a mocary? i disagree its tribal wars we are tribes and we are warring you, the name of the game isnt war every1 on the world, its a strategy game therefore we took the best stratergy 2 bring down the top tribe giving all other tribes a chance 2 win the world instead of hmm munching through every1

regardless its an interesting world

I agree with most apart from the bit about WHY being the best, sorry but they would still be here..... if they were.

The best will be the one that WINS.

Fighting, plotting, Hugging, Kissing, spying.....Like it or not its all part of war

DeletedUser

I agree with most apart from the bit about WHY being the best, sorry but they would still be here..... if they were.

Think we can agree on the fact they HAD the potential to be the best and win the world.

Who remains to be the victor of this world, likely scenario is that tribe does not yet exist.

DeletedUser

I think i'll stick to the top 6 tribes

Choke - deserve their number one spot and are looking good to dominate the southern half of the map. An excellent core of 4 continents and it looks like the only way is up

ALO - making good progress down the east

Hmmm - down to a hardcore of players that will be under a lot of pressure

Cruz - out of necessity they're spreading out a long way into enemy territory but well lead and a good core of players

Joke - a bit cornered but will put up a good fight

EWar - I don't think these guys will last much longer

DeletedUser

Choke - deserve their number one spot and are looking good to dominate the southern half of the map. An excellent core of 4 continents and it looks like the only way is up

ALO - making good progress down the east

Hmmm - down to a hardcore of players that will be under a lot of pressure

Cruz - out of necessity they're spreading out a long way into enemy territory but well lead and a good core of players

Joke - a bit cornered but will put up a good fight

EWar - I don't think these guys will last much longer

Firstly, CHOKE! have 93 pages of nobled barbs. Plus those of players that joined later :icon_rolleyes: they really deserve that top spot.

Second Joke are a decent bunch of players, saying "they will put up a good fight" connotes you believe you will beat them. Lets see how that goes.

And the comment about Ewar? I think I sense a somewhat overly biased Phropp here :icon_rolleyes:

Hmmm? hav been under a lot of pressure for months I believe, we are still here :lol:

DeletedUser

Firstly, CHOKE! have 93 pages of nobled barbs. Plus those of players that joined later :icon_rolleyes: they really deserve that top spot.

You're entitled to your opinion. Do you think Hmmm deserve to still be there?

Second Joke are a decent bunch of players, saying "they will put up a good fight" connotes you believe you will beat them. Lets see how that goes.

I only mean they are stuck in the corner with limited routes out. By the time we're down there the tribe Joke will probably no longer exist.

And the comment about Ewar? I think I sense a somewhat overly biased Phropp here :icon_rolleyes:

How long do you think they will last?

Hmmm? hav been under a lot of pressure for months I believe, we are still here :lol:

It's different when the pressure is shared between 80-odd players (however inactive) and less than 20 as now.

DeletedUser

You're entitled to your opinion. Do you think Hmmm deserve to still be there?

I think the most skilled players deserve top spot, I do not believe CHOKE! has the most skilled players.

I only mean they are stuck in the corner with limited routes out. By the time we're down there the tribe Joke will probably no longer exist.

When your down there? :icon_rolleyes: Arrogance.

How long do you think they will last?

I think they might hold out longer than you think. Very good players in there.

It's different when the pressure is shared between 80-odd players (however inactive) and less than 20 as now.

It is the same amount of players, the other 50 or so were inactive or being sat. Main members are still here.

Replies in bold.