Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser6695

Armchair co player?

I am an active co player, seeing as I have no idea who you are I don't really think you are any position to comment.

Also a proper war? You mean late game wars where nobling bEcomes considerably less challenging? At start up mistake matter and timing is much more essential, late game timing matters but it isn't anywhere near important.

You quite clearly don't understand this game or know me very well :)

DeletedUser

Timing matters no matter what point in the game you're nobling at. Send someone a noble train with a gap of a second in and they will park a bus in your way when it is later on in the world.

If anything, it's easier to noble at the start of the world with all the noobs about :L

DeletedUser6695

You missed my point, late game you send a 10 second train it gets split... It's a pity but realistically you have about 50 more trains.

Start up you send a bad train it gets sniped you lose 3 nobles or worst case scenario you lose a lot of O, that is crippling compared to the mild effect it has in late game.

Hence timing is more essential because mistakes matter more

DeletedUser5509

Question?

You missed my point, late game you send a 10 second train it gets split... It's a pity but realistically you have about 50 more trains.

Start up you send a bad train it gets sniped you lose 3 nobles or worst case scenario you lose a lot of O, that is crippling compared to the mild effect it has in late game.

Hence timing is more essential because mistakes matter more

So, tell me... are you one of these players that plays each world for 2 months, brags about how good they are, then quits? TW is full of them and they are all full of IT. I might have a shed load of nukes and trains that I can afford to lose.. but the point is we have all worked at UK5 for a year.. its called commitment and loyalty to friends and tribemates,, logging in day after day despite RL issues and never giving up - THAT makes a good player... it doesnt matter who nobles first on a world.. it matters who nobles LAST :)

Markie B

DeletedUser6695

Not really...thats dedication not skill at the game.

An for the record I have played late game but I find it insanely boring. Also I never brag about how good I am :)

DeletedUser

And yes I do play, rank 5 on w10. _ _ _ This is what you said.

A simple, I'm on w10 would have done so yeah that counts as bragging :p

DeletedUser6695

Take that as bragging if you wish, although I was simply stating facts