Top 20 Tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

1 +NRS+

The founder has had the unfortunate luck to have had me spawn within his church radius.
If they do survive then it will be without him....

DeletedUser

1 +NRS+

The founder has had the unfortunate luck to have had me spawn within his church radius.
If they do survive then it will be without him....
fighting talk, i like it.

I got invited by them when i was in my holding tribe for -X-. He's nice, so play him nicely :p

DeletedUser

Hymmm...3/5 this tribie is get out in first 7 day, next 1/5 is get out in first month :]
Only 1/5 of these tribes can survive a few months/years? :)

DeletedUser

A top 20 already? Dear me, it is something that for now at least will change by the hour. I guess though a game of spotting the obvious fails, the ready to falll apart pre-mades and the hopeless optimists would be quite amusing to while away the initial sloooow building times. Plus of course which tribes here have the usual suspects in terms of mega-experience...
Del.

DeletedUser

+NRS+ to rule the core for afew days if nothing more lol

DeletedUser

If this is the same Brains players that started in W19. I think we could be in for some fun.
Other than them only iHate tickle my fancy.

DeletedUser

I think this thread is a great idea it will be interesting to see in 4 weeks / 4 months who in that last is still around & still top 20!

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I was just looking at the top 20 and Lolling. 93 members already is quite an achievement in itself I suppose.

DeletedUser

Ihate are the worse Tribe I've seen they even invited me without so much as a message let alone actually checking if I'm good enough :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Ahh I see :icon_redface:
Anyway, I think they could go far :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lets make a mass-rec tribe of our own and join them as a family, we only need to recruit 50 members each ca and then the tribe will have a membercount in a scale of 1/10 in the world ^.^

Im a genious!

yui_colon_triangle.png

DeletedUser

Ihate are the worse Tribe I've seen they even invited me without so much as a message let alone actually checking if I'm good enough :icon_sad:

Lol, and now you are adding everyone on your friends list cause your bored :D

iHate all the way!

+NRS+ doesnt have a chance, because mass recruiting always fails.

DeletedUser

Lol, and now you are adding everyone on your friends list cause your bored :D

iHate all the way!

+NRS+ doesnt have a chance, because mass recruiting always fails.

I'm not bored now just done what i needed now can go do something more constructive with my time rather than adding the entire tribe and spamming random players random messages:icon_razz:

P.S Mass recruiting for the win:lol: